Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaives become unusable

MrOlolosh

My Glaive / Falcor usually becomes unusable when holding a secondary weapon, which makes it impossible to do a charged throw. Don't know what triggers the bug but I know that it started happening after the update 24.4.0 - 24.4.1. It locks itself above my hand, as you can see it in the picture. Maybe the bug is triggered by the spam of transference, which I often use. It's not just on Ivara. Happens on every Warframe.
alYE7Da.jpg

8 hours ago, Ololoshu said:

My Glaive / Falcor usually becomes unusable when holding a secondary weapon, which makes it impossible to do a charged throw. Don't know what triggers the bug but I know that it started happening after the update 24.4.0 - 24.4.1. It locks itself above my hand, as you can see it in the picture. Maybe the bug is triggered by the spam of transference, which I often use. It's not just on Ivara. Happens on every Warframe.
alYE7Da.jpg

Quick question, does quickly swapping to just your secondary weapon, and then swapping back to dual wield glaive/pistol fix it? I may or may not encountered this will doing some solo tests with Ivara-navi glaive. But I couldn't confirm if it was the bug, nor if swapping weapons quickly works as a weird work-around.

Edited by BlindStalker

8 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

Quick question, does quickly swapping to just your secondary weapon, and then swapping back to dual wield glaive/pistol fix it? I may or may not encountered this will doing some solo tests with Ivara-navi glaive. But I couldn't confirm if it was the bug, nor if swapping weapons quickly works as a weird work-around.

No. It does not fix it. Not even archwing. Only after you die, you can use it but it bugs back so fast. I was able to throw my glaive 1 time in a 50 minutes Eidolon run.

On 2019-03-28 at 6:00 AM, Ololoshu said:

No. It does not fix it. Not even archwing. Only after you die, you can use it but it bugs back so fast. I was able to throw my glaive 1 time in a 50 minutes Eidolon run.

I tried running navi+glaive Ivara in public tridolon again. I might have encountered this bug (I couldn't throw glaive, and it was locked in). I had a very laggy host (300ms upwards to 1400ms at times) I tried jumping into water, but that didn't quite work. I think I tried switching first to primary weapon, then just doing a regular quick melee, this managed to pull the glaive out, and then switching back to dual wielding pistol + glaive functioned from there out for rest of hunt. At least I think that was how I got it work again? I can't quite remember and the tridolon hunt was rushing so it was very heat of the moment for me. Sorry if my memory is wrong/steps may or may not work. I'm trying to deduce weird work around until DE actually fixes this issue with Ivara + navigator + glaive.

12 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

I tried running navi+glaive Ivara in public tridolon again. I might have encountered this bug (I couldn't throw glaive, and it was locked in). I had a very laggy host (300ms upwards to 1400ms at times) I tried jumping into water, but that didn't quite work. I think I tried switching first to primary weapon, then just doing a regular quick melee, this managed to pull the glaive out, and then switching back to dual wielding pistol + glaive functioned from there out for rest of hunt. At least I think that was how I got it work again? I can't quite remember and the tridolon hunt was rushing so it was very heat of the moment for me. Sorry if my memory is wrong/steps may or may not work. I'm trying to deduce weird work around until DE actually fixes this issue with Ivara + navigator + glaive.

Why are you not the host if you are the DPS? Haha. Anyways, I'll try your method and let's hope it works. I kinda converted to castanas since then. About the "Ivara + navigator + glaive". As I said, it's not just for Ivara. It bugs on any Warframe. For example, if you use Glaive for self damage on Chroma it still bugs. Tho the bug didn't happen when using Cerata. So idk.

On 2019-04-02 at 12:13 PM, Ololoshu said:

Why are you not the host if you are the DPS? Haha. Anyways, I'll try your method and let's hope it works. I kinda converted to castanas since then. About the "Ivara + navigator + glaive". As I said, it's not just for Ivara. It bugs on any Warframe. For example, if you use Glaive for self damage on Chroma it still bugs. Tho the bug didn't happen when using Cerata. So idk.

Hi me again.

Did the glaive bug look sort of like this? I encountered this issue while playing solo in PoE (before the newest mainline update however):

It was a public Tridolon game where I went to go testing. I don't have the luxury of friends/clanmates who are available or want to do Eidolons at times. But I also figured going public would've easily reproduced the issue.

2 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

Hi me again.

Did the glaive bug look sort of like this? I encountered this issue while playing solo in PoE (before the newest mainline update however):

It was a public Tridolon game where I went to go testing. I don't have the luxury of friends/clanmates who are available or want to do Eidolons at times. But I also figured going public would've easily reproduced the issue.

Oh wow. That's great. But you still don't have time to  unbug it while doing "bigger" Eidolon runs. People like to be toxic ^_^. I'll try but let's hope it does not bug  too many times.