Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ishinae

Weird things with release of events today (3/27) Leaving Baruuk's exalted stopping weapons from being equipped

Weird stuff is happening seemingly randomly depending on mission The following is with Baruuk in the gift of the lotus survival mission which I believe was melee only

1. Can't pick up items in warframe mode (had to switch to operator to walk over them) - currently using helios with vacuum which does not seem to be functioning.

2. Can't swing melee weapon. Used exalted mode, stuck in exalted mode, unable to swing weapon.

3. Can't use my roll, although can hold button down to sprint.

So yah... weird stuff.

Ah got the bug again in Hydron. It appears to be triggered by meleeing, then going into Baruuk's exalted mode. Can't even use a gun, can't reactivate exalted, can't melee. can use his other 3 powers.

Bug went away after a few minutes while I was alt tabbed, trying to figure out what happened/

It appears to be taking anywhere from a minute-60 seconds to reequip a weapon after leaving his exalted. This may not be the same bug as this lasted for far longer in the previously mentioned survival mission.

Excalibur's exalted blade and valkyr's hysteria also have this problem. Almost anything that cancel exalted weapons have a high chance to cause this bug. Also, the higher the ping the more likely the chance of it happening.