Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viewing Ability Descriptions of Certain Frames Crashes Game

Draxiss314

If I mouse over Revenant's or Mag's ability descriptions in any context in which they're available, the game crashes to desktop. So far as I can tell, this is only happening with Revenant and Mag. I've tested all of my other Frames (though I don't have that many; I hunger for slots) and it's just occurred with Revenant, Mag, and Mag Prime. 

Just. What? How? HOW?!

My only guess is that there's some sort of animation that plays when you mouse over these frames' abilities that's broken. Else, I've no clue. 

Update: This also affects Hildryn's Abilities Description. Also, not fixed yet. 

Edited by Draxiss314

• 2 weeks later...

have the same issue here with hildryn since i got her, crashes as soon as i open the abilities screen or hover any of them in the arsenal upgrade view on the left, but mag and any others i have as far as i can tell are fine, can't confirm revenant because i don't have him. had both updates and ran data defrags/cache verifications in between which didn't seem to help nor showed any errors about corrupted files.

my hardware setup: https://8667a41e-ad6c-4c55-90cb-f199633ca2c4.htmlpasta.com/

I'm running mine under Linux Mint 18.3, and I play the game while running my Nvidia 1050 GPU. I'm running it using Lutris. Considering someone else is getting the same problem under a completely different setup to mine (if I'm to understand that hardware setup correctly), it doesn't look like it's a Linux-related problem. 

Update: I was not reading that correctly. The setup of nonchip uses a Linux partition. Well then. That dashes that hope. 

Edited by Draxiss314

• 1 month later...