Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] How to explore Captura scenes past invisible walls

EnderCorePL

I just got the Saturn Six Captura scene, as much as I wanted to explore everything that was there (along with the flying platform and ship in the background) I couldn't get to them via free camera mode since walls still affect it. You know what invisible walls don't affect though? Projectiles, that's how I figured it out.

To do this trick, you need Ivara and a throwing melee ( Other projectile weapons can do, but this one is the best for it. ). While having both of these equipped, press 2 and throw your melee, now you can go explore with your sentience put into a fidget spinner! Isn't that wonderful?

To note few things about it;

Your energy within Captura is infinite, so you don't need to worry about it.

Glaives are the best for this trick for few reasons; For some reason, they are slow without acceleration and fast with it, they can fly for unlimited time while taken control of and if you accidentally hit a wall, it just bounces off instead of disappearing unlike other projectiles.

There are cons to it as well, however. Glaive can get stuck and you'll need to reset the ability. Another thing is, after you'll turn it off, you'll need to wait few seconds for the glaive to return before throwing it again.

• Like 1