Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitruvian t-shirt's soon?

Rhundis

Rejoice!

The shirt came today. Very soft, slightly see-through and looks amazing. Don’t know if it’ll fit me now so I’m a bit upset (no one’s fault but my own of course), but I’m glad it’s finally here.

edit: uh.. very see through! Could see my sports bra and everything! Also odd material and the medium is tiny, which is good because it fits!

jWvRZJu.jpg

QxxAI8Y.jpg

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

7 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Rejoice!

The shirt came today. Very soft, slightly see-through and looks amazing. Don’t know if it’ll fit me now so I’m a bit upset (no one’s fault but my own of course), but I’m glad it’s finally here.

edit: uh.. very see through! Could see my sports bra and everything! Also odd material and the medium is tiny, which is good because it fits!

jWvRZJu.jpg

QxxAI8Y.jpg

Incredible, i had lost almost all hope by this point. Sadly, i still have not received a single email besides for the automated responses of the customer support that i questioned months ago. Im desperately hoping for some news to come in.

On 2019-09-12 at 7:08 PM, Helch0rn said:

I got the email that my order is being shipped yesterday. according to the tracking number it still has to be picked up by UPS

Boo, I mean good for you. I haven't heard word Boo from DE in regards to my shipment. Still at least there's some progress in the tread for people. Keep us posted.

On 2019-09-13 at 11:47 AM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Rejoice!

jWvRZJu.jpg

QxxAI8Y.jpg

Yeeeah... Got mine on Tuesday (But I live less than 20 minutes from the company) and I was excited when I saw it... At least till I picked it up and saw how see through it was.

Looks like it will be for display only because I will never dare wear it or if I do it will have to be with an under-shirt on

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Yeeeah... Got mine on Tuesday (But I live less than 20 minutes from the company) and I was excited when I saw it... At least till I picked it up and saw how see through it was.

Looks like it will be for display only because I will never dare wear it or if I do it will have to be with an under-shirt on

That’s what I had to do 😕. Normally I’m ok with some see though shirts, but this was too much for me. Still gunna wear it, but with a tank underneath.

On 2019-09-13 at 8:47 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Rejoice!

jWvRZJu.jpg

QxxAI8Y.jpg

how see trough is it?

is it see trough on it's own or only when stretched?

I like my shirts lose fitting

Just now, Helch0rn said:

how see trough is it?

is it see trough on it's own or only when stretched?

I like my shirts lose fitting

Very see through. Like I mentioned, you could see through to my sports bra easily and even could see my skin. It didn’t look see through, but man when I put it on I needed an undershirt.

As for loose fitting, it’s really not. When I get mediums from the warframe store (now) they swim on me. This is a medium and although isn’t skin tight, if I get a small I wouldn’t fit.

Theory: DE had these shirts made a while back and delivered to them early, but discovered that they where flawed: too see-through.

They argue to the manufacturer that this is not acceptable and try to get them to deliver new shirts for free. Argument lasts for months and no deal happens. Under customer pressure, DE concedes and starts shipping the shirts.

At least, they're shipping.

7 hours ago, xamtheone said:

Theory: DE had these shirts made a while back and delivered to them early, but discovered that they where flawed: too see-through.

They argue to the manufacturer that this is not acceptable and try to get them to deliver new shirts for free. Argument lasts for months and no deal happens. Under customer pressure, DE concedes and starts shipping the shirts.

To some people. With all my salt about not getting my shirt yet I've built a throne for myself.

11 hours ago, xamtheone said:

Hoping this wasn’t a jab at my comment?

Normally I don’t care about it, but it was a little uncomfortable to me. Wearing a tank under it is fine but I just thought it would have been a normal shirt.

Not everyone feels comfortable with shirts like that.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

Il y a 2 heures, Rhundis a dit :

Well I'm now one week away from the aniversary  of ordering my shirt.

WTF.

same here more or less, im thinking about canceling the order but also afraid the shirts could come soon(TM)

Ill contact customer service again to see if there are any news or something

On 2019-10-03 at 7:17 PM, DOGO3 said:

same here more or less, im thinking about canceling the order but also afraid the shirts could come soon(TM)

Ill contact customer service again to see if there are any news or something

Contacted them recently. Got a reply within 2 days stating that their sorry for the delay and they should be shipping "soon." Well seeing as they've said that the past 3 times i've asked them, my patience and trust with the Warframe Store is running thin at the moment. 

So I just received this email:

Dear Tenno, 

We have received several inquiries about the status of Vitruvian t-shirt orders, and we wanted to provide you with a full update. 

The t-shirt manufacturer we have been working with has been shipping shirts in batches, and we have been fulfilling orders in chronological order. There was a slight shipping delay with the last batch of shirts. We are currently waiting for this batch to arrive at our warehouse, and it’s currently scheduled to arrive next week. Once received, it will take about 2-3 days to process and ship out to you. You should expect your order to arrive in the next two weeks.

We understand this has been a frustrating process, and we deeply apologize. We are committed to improving our pre-order process as well as our communication with you. 

If you have any questions about your order or would like to request a refund, please contact Customer Service through https://store.warframe.com/pages/contact. Thank you again for your continued patience and support.

Digital Extremes