Rhundis

Vitruvian t-shirt's soon?

2 hours ago, xamtheone said:

So I just received this email:

Dear Tenno, 

We have received several inquiries about the status of Vitruvian t-shirt orders, and we wanted to provide you with a full update. 

The t-shirt manufacturer we have been working with has been shipping shirts in batches, and we have been fulfilling orders in chronological order. There was a slight shipping delay with the last batch of shirts. We are currently waiting for this batch to arrive at our warehouse, and it’s currently scheduled to arrive next week. Once received, it will take about 2-3 days to process and ship out to you. You should expect your order to arrive in the next two weeks.

We understand this has been a frustrating process, and we deeply apologize. We are committed to improving our pre-order process as well as our communication with you. 

If you have any questions about your order or would like to request a refund, please contact Customer Service through https://store.warframe.com/pages/contact. Thank you again for your continued patience and support.

Digital Extremes

Also got that email.

If I don't get a code for "something" with  this shirt I'm going to be very upset. 

ONE YEAR!! 👿

On 2019-10-07 at 4:43 PM, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Vitruvian t shirts? Are these still available or preorder only?

Pre-order exclusive, I believe, from last year.

Last e-mail I have from them is from early July on this (the one they were sending to everyone who ordered), and nothing beyond that. No T-shirt either. :tired:

On 2019-10-17 at 10:13 PM, CrazyValkyr said:

Last e-mail I have from them is from early July on this (the one they were sending to everyone who ordered), and nothing beyond that. No T-shirt either. :tired:

The last e-mail i got was the automated response when i asked them a while back if the shirt was coming. ive also gotten no shirt or any other email from them. Maybe its because i only ordered the shirt and not the statue bundle?

22 hours ago, (XB1)zealotinfinite said:

The last e-mail i got was the automated response when i asked them a while back if the shirt was coming. ive also gotten no shirt or any other email from them. Maybe its because i only ordered the shirt and not the statue bundle?

I've only ordered the T-shirt too, as when they made the pre-order (almost a year ago... ugh), I didn't want to spend that much money before x-mas on myself; so I ordered that T-shirt as a little memento at least. Kinda sucks there's been no update for us.

37 minutes ago, CrazyValkyr said:

I've only ordered the T-shirt too, as when they made the pre-order (almost a year ago... ugh), I didn't want to spend that much money before x-mas on myself; so I ordered that T-shirt as a little memento at least. Kinda sucks there's been no update for us.

Yeah, its not like DE to do this..i think. this is the first (and almost definitley last) time ive ordered any merch.

This is starting to get ridiculous. Two weeks from now it will be exactly a year from when we all ordered it. The damn shirt probably doesn’t fit me anymore. 

9 hours ago, OhHeyItsCom said:

This is starting to get ridiculous. Two weeks from now it will be exactly a year from when we all ordered it. The damn shirt probably doesn’t fit me anymore. 

i was thinking the same lol. DE definitely owes us some concrete answers.

Il y a 20 heures, OhHeyItsCom a dit :

It wont fit me because i been doing a lot of exercise and strenght exercises as calithenics since last year, so literally i changed a lot of my old shirts to new ones that fit me more, so in one hand im stronk af, on the other the shirt is going to be on the wall or ill bring it somewhere to make it fit to my actual body :_D

It’s been 2 weeks now since I got an email stating that they would ship the shirts within 2 weeks. Still no email giving me a shipping date. Common DE it’s been well over a year, what company did you go through that can’t give a proper delivery date?!

So anyone get their shirt yet? It's been about a week and a half since I got the new email on Oct 7th stating that the last shipment of shirts is due in their warehouse next week and that we "should" be receiving a delivery notification within the next 2 weeks.

Well, i still haven't gotten a delivery confirmation. If I don't get something by Friday DE's store support is really going to hear from me as it's now going on 14 months since I ordered my product and have not received it.

• Haha 1

Oh wait, new mail:

Citation

Dear Tenno, 

Thank you for your patience throughout this process. In our last email, we mentioned that the manufacturer was in the process of shipping the shirts to us, and that they were to arrive at our warehouse sometime last week. We did receive the shirts; however, upon closer inspection, we noticed a small manufacturer defect across all the shirts in this last batch. The shirt sleeve colors do not match the shirt body, which you can see in the photo below.

Unfortunately, these shirts do not meet our quality standards, which means we cannot ship these out. We are currently looking to work with another manufacturer to replace these shirts. So what are your next steps?

First and foremost, we are incredibly sorry for this frustrating experience and would like to offer all those who pre-ordered the Sacrifice Collection or Vitruvian Shirt 1,000 platinum on us, as a thank you for your patience and support. In addition, we will provide a 25% discount on the Empyrean Collection when it becomes available.

So sh!t manufacturer, after the see-through problem, bad colors... there is no way my shirt is arriving this year.

Edited by xamtheone

On 2019-10-30 at 9:14 AM, xamtheone said:
On 2019-10-30 at 9:14 AM, xamtheone said:

Oh wait, new mail:

Dear Tenno, 

Thank you for your patience throughout this process. In our last email, we mentioned that the manufacturer was in the process of shipping the shirts to us, and that they were to arrive at our warehouse sometime last week. We did receive the shirts; however, upon closer inspection, we noticed a small manufacturer defect across all the shirts in this last batch. The shirt sleeve colors do not match the shirt body, which you can see in the photo below.

Unfortunately, these shirts do not meet our quality standards, which means we cannot ship these out. We are currently looking to work with another manufacturer to replace these shirts. So what are your next steps?

First and foremost, we are incredibly sorry for this frustrating experience and would like to offer all those who pre-ordered the Sacrifice Collection or Vitruvian Shirt 1,000 platinum on us, as a thank you for your patience and support. In addition, we will provide a 25% discount on the Empyrean Collection when it becomes available.

So sh!t manufacturer, after the see-through problem, bad colors... there is no way my shirt is arriving this year.

Edited yesterday at 10:44 AM by xamtheone

25% discount on another collection? do they really expect people to trust them enough to give over more money when we haven't even got stuff we ordered last year? ok yes, they don't exactly have control over the manufacturers but their emails seem very sporadic as well, i didn't receive any email from them til i complained and that was last month with them saying "you should expect your order to arrive in 2 weeks" that was at the end of september. Never got a email about this "bad quality standards" which is odd as you'd expect them to send it to everyone who ordered a shirt or the collection since they are giving a recompense. I'm beginning to wonder if the problem really was on the manufacturers side as DE seems to have huge trouble keeping people up to date on the problem

Edited by NightWhisper

On 2019-10-29 at 11:44 PM, xamtheone said:

Oh wait, new mail:

lol got a similar mail, but since I got my stuff already they say nothing about replacing the shirt

Il y a 6 heures, NightWhisper a dit :

ok yes, they don't exactly have control over the manufacturers but their emails seem very sporadic as well, i didn't receive any email from them til i complained

I've worked a lot in customer support. Communication can sometimes be really tricky to handle when you have a problem but no solution.

For example, imagine that the moment they knew the shirts were flawed, they sent us an email just stating the problem without giving any form of solution. You are then stuck when your customers ask you for a new deadline, because you haven't figured things out yet.

Of course, the customer always prefers to have a transparent and quick communication. That, is well understood. But an incomplete answer is also a little dangerous and scary to send without any kind of concrete plan.

That doesn't make this whole situation better. It's just bad luck when a third party fails to deliver. It can happen to anyone.

Well, i'm at least happy that they decided to give us the 1k plat as an apology. That's at least worth the year of waiting as i believe its worth more than the actual shirt. 

Still want the shirt though, so i'll be waiting for future news.

Hey thought it is worth mentioning on here that I thought I hadn't received any of the update emails from DE aside from responses to my own support queries but found that the most recent one was sent to my spam folder somehow as had the previous ones so if,  like myself, you were thinking that you hadnt received any information or updates on this that might be your issue. You still would think they would have tried to give a direct update via a DE staff member on this thread considering how long its been active for.

I appreciate that they are now taking steps to fix things by changing the manufacturer but this should have been something that was done many months ago considering the obvious red flags having such significant delays on a product like a shirt, regardless of the intended quality,  should exhibit. Hopefully they realise that this kind of wait should under no circumstances be considered reasonable and make sure to not have these kinds of problems with any future merch offerings.

Is it just me who's only able to spend that 1k plat on the shop and stuff but not for trading and seeing nothing mentioned about that ? Or is that normal when you get plat via code or something ? 

Edited by Lyghfe

26 minutes ago, Lyghfe said:

Is it just me who's only able to spend that 1k plat on the shop and stuff but not for trading and seeing nothing mentioned about that ? Or is that normal when you get plat via code or something ? 

I guessed as much.

starter plat and the plat from giveaways during devstream are also not tradeable

Edited by Helch0rn

On 2019-11-02 at 5:37 PM, Helch0rn said:

I guessed as much.

starter plat and the plat from giveaways during devstream are also not tradeable

As far as I'm aware, plat from codes isn't tradeable as it's basically free $$ if it was. 

I got my money back after one day of cnceling my order, nice, im not going to have a shirt only to leave it on the wardrobe

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)zealotinfinite a dit :

ive still yet to recieve any of my plat, have you guys gotten it?

Yes I did. Did you provide all the required information ? Maybe spam folder ?