Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage. 

You should instead fix some bosses being bullet sponges.

1. Bring back quick attacks
2. Fix the slow spin for polearms/staff (cannot function/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)
3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying.

Thats all I ask since you changed melee. Other than that, its good so far.

Can we also get an update to pet usability in terms of active pets? For sentinels/moa's you can keep whichever you want ready whenever you want, but for kavats/kubrows its a constant hassle to switch if you have multiple you'd like to use.

I'd be fine with having 1 active pet on your ship, mature or pup, whichever you choose, and then having the others on 'standby' like all moa's/sentinels are on permanent standby. You could even make it (yet another) incubator segment. That would go a long way towards making pets less of a hassle to actually use.

Can't you just make pets work like the sentinels, just turn the stasis slots to inventory slots and let us switch between pets like we do sentinels... I like adarza and the helminth charger but just to change them sucks so much.

Fixed ability to repeatable collect Convict Standing by Host migrating and re-joining the previous squad, of which we have found a handful of obvious exploiters and will be acting accordingly.

Remove their Umbral Forma & un-polorize whatever slot they used it on, but let them stay at Rank-30 Nightwave rep  !! 

Thanks for the hard work, want to know if the Map inside of the Twin Horn's cave in Plains of Eidolon has been fixed yet. It very easy to get lost in without the underground map, especially if your settings makes caves dark and spooky.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure. 

I'm actually okay with this, that's a good change!

Archived