Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

[DE]Megan

No idea if it's already fixed or not, but it was possible, 1 hour ago, to drop relics from void mission as if we were still in the vault-unseal period (I did not drop any relic from the vault, bu still normally void mission don't award relic outside of vault unsealing)

46 minutes ago, Seeryxlas said:

any word on the 4-tuna amp braces being fixed in that their models are backwards?

Made many posts on this as well with no recognition of the issue. both braces are backwords and the scaffolds are sideways for fortuna amp parts.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure.

I want to start by saying that I really appreciate this change. Truly, this is a step in the right direction. That said, I don't really understand why these mechanics exist at all, or why they're so wildly inconsistent between pets. No penalty is nice but this still doesn't address why kavats don't lose loyalty while kubrows constantly do, for both dying and every three days, just because. Don't get me wrong, I constantly pet them good boys all the time and never let them die, so it's not a problem as applied, but the fact that DE tacitly acknowledges that the system is flawed makes me wonder why we're still clinging to it. It's simply not consistent - internally or externally - or fair in general that dogs even can lose loyalty when cats cannot (not to mention this is extremely immersion breaking; dogs are the symbol of loyalty).

It's my hope that as Pets 2.0 continues to (extremely) gradually roll out that we can introduce more QoL changes that make them competitive both with each other and with sentinels. I have a lot of kubrows and kavats that I want to assign to different loadouts just like I can with sentinels, but the clunky stasis system keeps me from doing that, which keeps me from even bothering to use pets on anyone other than Inaros. Kubrows are categorically worse than Kavats, both in terms of their innate precepts and the fact that they require more upkeep for no adequately explained reason, and the whole lot of them are categorically worse than robotic companions on the whole due to the weapon flexibility and ease of use. These are things that need addressing, and I have every confidence that as these small steps lead into the larger plan that they will be. Please don't prove me wrong.

Finally, on an unrelated note, the inability to perform the Swap Polarity operation on K-Drives has started to infect other modular items, but not all of them. I've been unable to Swap Polarity on many of my Zaws (but not all) and one of my Kitguns (the other two let me swap just fine). There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why I can't do it, but this no longer has hold over a piece of equipment no one cares about but me. People love their Zaws and Kitguns. So I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a thing soon. Just a heads up from me to you.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

Hotdropped Fix:

• Fixed Relics Packs awarding a Point Strike Mod.
    • We ran a script Tuesday night that Inboxed respective Syndicate Medallions to those who didn’t receive their Relics.

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure. 

Changes:

• Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.
  • The Wild Frenzy Mod now scales the Ammo refund amount with its rank, as mentioned here:
    • 25, 40, 55, 70, 85, 100%
  • Tweaked the following stats for the Nightwatch Powerclaw to fix them doing a one-hit KO to Grineer Defectors :
    • Decreased base Melee damage from 75 to 30
    • Decreased Slash Status Effect Chance from 15% to 5%
    • Decreased Critical Chance from 30% Chance (for 3x Crit) to 0

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed ability to repeatable collect Convict Standing by Host migrating and re-joining the previous squad, of which we have found a handful of obvious exploiters and will be acting accordingly.
  • Fixed incorrect number of Convicts being displayed in the HUD after a Host migration (would show 1/4 killed when it should've been 0/3).
  • Fixed the Nightwave ‘Vault Looter’ description not specifying Orokin Derelict Vaults.

Magus Lockdown Fixes:

• Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown putting enemies into a permanent sleep.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown beam visual FX not always being applied properly.

Fixes:

• Fixed memory corruption on dual-core PCs caused by script optimizations and re-enabled the optimizations.
  • Fixed a rare crash when joining a mission in progress.
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur if a teammate flew out of view in their Archwing but returned in their Warframe.
  • Fixed Coolant Raknoids damaging Limbo through the Rift.
  • Fixed the Scyto Raknoids invisibility detection pulse FX not showing if the target goes into invisibility after the combat begins.
  • Fixed extreme excessive blur FX when using a Scanner or Sniper scope in Archwing mode.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Emote animation not looping.
  • Fixed the Kuva Throne Captura Scene having no Standing Title requirement.
  • Fixed certain Transmissions encountering a script failure (eg Frohd Bek).
  • Fixed a script error when accessing the Arcane Manager screen.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Lantern ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Limbo’s Banish ability in Frame Fighter.
  • Possible fix for memory corruption caused by script heap optimizations.

My game now freezes at the loading screen, right before the log in screen is displayed. I had no such issues prior to this hotfix.

Edit: I can login to my laptop, my desktop is the only one affected by this, at the moment.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tweaked the following stats for the Nightwatch Powerclaw to fix them doing a one-hit KO to Grineer Defectors :
    • Decreased base Melee damage from 75 to 30
    • Decreased Slash Status Effect Chance from 15% to 5%
    • Decreased Critical Chance from 30% Chance (for 3x Crit) to 0

Thank you. This was really annoying for my newbie friend (and basically anyone else who doesn't want to spam Stasis Cataclysm for 20 minutes) who was stuck praying what we thought was a glitch wouldn't happen and kill us

Pet Incubator Changes:

When can we have different pets on different loadouts and they dont get removed because we had to switch to another pet?

Can we get new buffed status chance mods so that we can reach 100% status chance on pellet weapons without having to resort to rivens or using undesirable elemental combinations like blast?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Wild Frenzy Mod now scales the Ammo refund amount with its rank, as mentioned

So, you guys figured out that people may not have a reason to level it up since +200% fire rate with full ammo refund is much easier to control to get that refund while still great bonus to DPS, so it's somewhat better than +400% with a lot less control. Wasn't this change kinda... dirty? We still have no way to control level of our mods to be able to choose how much we want from specific mod after all. That's fine when there is a way to get an extra copy of specific mod, but there is no easy way to get a copy of this one or umbral mods, or mods from login rewards. When there will be a way to use fully leveled mod at fraction of it's power?

il y a 33 minutes, Diavoros a dit :

Way to keep beating on the dead horse that was that arcane already...

il y a 24 minutes, Urlan a dit :

[...] but to be fair, if the Magus Lockdown is being changed to be supposed to work on a subset of enemies, perhaps it should be replaced with an arcane that can be effective more universally instead of just having upgrades stop working against enemies.

It still puts them asleep, and it still deals damage accordingly to the damage type/resistances, to all the "non-boss, non-vip" enemies. Which is already incredibly useful. If someone fails to see the use of that, I'd advise that person to start working his/her way up the starchart (pro-tip that earth->mars junction isn't that hard to do :clem: )

Seriously, it's free damage, and free AoE crowd control, long enough for you to actually kill the mobs without them retaliating or raising an alarm... Using that with a more-or-less fully upgraded operator means you can actually rack up some serious affinity/points/whatever, stealthily. (without a stealthy frame, or stealthy guns, etc)

Also, this arcane is essential, along with the healing one (20%/s in 20m radius to frames), to ensure a speedy takedown of Profit-Taker without wasting too much shots on adds.

If anything, it could use a hidden toggle, something like "if you dash while aiming, the effect doesn't occur", which would be great when you have to get somewhere fast (like, say, reviving someone 200m away...) without raising a fuss in the spy vault you were just entering, just because you ended up "Magus lockdown-ing" one of the mobs inside while trying to go help a fellow tenno. 

That choice could actually be a global thing on operator... like for all the effects that go on operator's dash :

-zenurik's lightning orb ( ♫Danger! Danger! High voltage!♪)

-Madurai's firetrails/meteor (♫I don't want to set the woooooorld oooon fiiiiire...♪)

and the others (unairu/vazarin/naramon) too, as well as the more generic "throw the enemies the muck away" effect, which would allow the operator to STAY unnoticed.

I mean, by the time, haven't we mastered our inner tenno power already ? We should make Spacemom proud.

Just a issue with the sign in is that when the hotfix went through I tried to type my password and it wasn’t letting me type my password I had to use the mouse to click on the letters and numbers to my password then hit enter for it to work just wondering if it can be fixed 

Archived