Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0

so pets die again ? cause my kavat dna integrity degrades too fast in 48 hrs it drops to 50% so make dna packs even cheaper or slow the dna integrity! cause i like having a kavat on my ship.

1 minute ago, killerKronos23 said:

so pets die again ? cause my kavat dna integrity degrades too fast in 48 hrs it drops to 50% so make dna packs even cheaper or slow the dna integrity! cause i like having a kavat on my ship.

No, it can't go below 100% any more.

Also, you can just put them into stasis yourself, if they're in stasis when the server day rolls over (midnight UTC), their integrity doesn't degrade.

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Still no have "Orb Vallis" optimization:

• Droping FPS;
  • Freezing screens.

I play the Vallis on a laptop without a discrete GPU and it's fine (2018 Razer Blade Stealth) and it's fine. Your GeForce GTX 750 Ti probably only has 2GB of VRAM -- try turning down Texture Detail and you probably can't afford to have Anisotropic filtering enabled on that card.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure. 

Honestly, you guys should just ditch the integrity system altogether and have the pets gain their buffs through getting attention, toys and treats. With the latter two possibly being able to grant the player an extra level of customization through temporary buffs. 

This is mostly a conceptual nitpick, but I think a lot of the displeasure with *that* specific part of the system is probably coming from a conceptual place to begin with.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.

yay. back to the wolf taking 10 minutes to take down instead of 2... I don't mind this change specifically but if you're going to remove the only way to kill the wolf in a reasonable amount of time at least rework the fight so its not a boring slog. Should be thankful the tether still works I suppose...

27 minutes ago, Droopsie said:

yay. back to the wolf taking 10 minutes to take down instead of 2... I don't mind this change specifically but if you're going to remove the only way to kill the wolf in a reasonable amount of time at least rework the fight so its not a boring slog. Should be thankful the tether still works I suppose...

Valkyr actually has a niche use here. I was lucky enough to get him while I was playing her, and she shredded him in less than two minutes.

Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.

Maybe don't make enemies immune to every ability and proc with 99% damage reduction on top of double armor?

1 minute ago, -Bv-Concarne said:

Maybe don't make enemies immune to every ability and proc with 99% damage reduction on top of double armor?

This would be nice. It'd really be nice if my Nezha's chakram worked on bosses.

Would also be nice if Ancients didn't immediately cleanse spears, but y'know.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

The Jackal Eximus is still missing in-game since Fortuna's launch.

There will never be a Jackal Eximus as far as I know, unless you're referring to the Vallis iteration. The reason being that the Jackal is a boss. It's the same for other bosses as well, they don't have Eximus variants.

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed ability to repeatable collect Convict Standing by Host migrating and re-joining the previous squad, of which we have found a handful of obvious exploiters and will be acting accordingly. 

Man I feel sorry for these folks 😞 They found a way to skip the stupid timegate on the stupid Nightwave (I hate Nightwave so, so much). I know I know, rules. But still... Nightwave sucks hard with it being here for a limited number of weeks and some people just won't be able to be present for all of them. I tend to be away for a week or two every few weeks, and that will most likely result in me missing out on enough weeks to not reach Rank 30 and the only 3 things I really want from this whole stupid thing, Umbral Forma, Wolf Armor and Wolf Syandana.

DE, seriously, FK! SEASONAL! CONTENT!

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure. 

Nice! 

Next step: let me be a Kubrow/Kavat breeder.

Like the POCKET FROGS game: 

https://pocketfrogs.fandom.com/wiki/Pocket_Frogs_Wiki

Also in need of fix: 

Operator/Warframe do not retain orientation when transferring in/out, causing confusion.

Warframe/Operator still subject to AoEs and other effects in its previous position before teleporting to new position on transference in/out.

Transference should be client-authoritative rather than host-authoritative for a better experience.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.

Fun [DE]tected.

"Let's just make this thing that does exactly what its description says not do what's written in the description."

•  

Pet Incubator Changes:

this IS great, however you didnt take out the interaction limit per day on kubrows and helminth

Fixed the Scyto Raknoids invisibility detection pulse FX not showing if the target goes into invisibility after the combat begins.

May I kindly ask for clarification about this?

If it was originally intended for the Scyto Raknoids to be able to see through the invisibility of stealth frames, then I appreciate the acknowledgement at last.Is this the case Megan? Since day one of the release of orb vallis/fortuna we have been repeatedly reporting this as a bug that the Scyto raknoid could see through stealth, as no enemy in the game could actually see through stealth (we don't count Lephantis because we believe he's bugged, and we really do wish to see Lephantis be fixed one day on stealth frames).

If the Scyto raknoid is intended to see through stealth, may I please ask for considerations for changes for Ivara? Compared to other stealth frames, Ivara struggles with mobility as balancing measures to her cloaking. Many of the stealth frames are squishy and rely on their stealth for a decent amount of their survivability and combat effectiveness. Ash and Ash prime, although having the shortest stealth duration, he has good combat abilities that make him capable of dealing with strong threats (And depending on if the player has Ash prime, has better armour and good base of health to survive as well). Although Loki still has very small amounts of shields and health, Loki has always been resourceful enough to survive because of his mobility and his kit is overall good to deal with surrounding threats to allow him to escape unharmed or deal with threats at a distance. Octavia, has so many damage bonuses and can easily deal with this threat any way she wants (1, 3, 4 whatever means, the scyto raknoid poses no real threat to her). And Wukong is more than durable enough to survive against this enemy.

But for Ivara, given her weak mobility, and her fragile cloaking is where if Ivara is attacked while cloaked, she will lose even more energy, And energy is the very source of her survivability and power, without it, Ivara is dead. Ivara ends up being the most vulnerable against the scyto raknoid. Ivara isn't the mobile stealth frame, and she struggles to operate when she is attacked while cloaked given her frailness and limited options. While she does have her sleep arrows, I believe you also ended up nerfing the sleep arrows to have a reduced sleep time duration affecting scyto raknoid which makes it less effective against the enemy. Most Ivaras probably run without any form of survivability, worst if they haven't considered Artemis bow as a viable weapon to use for her. If anything, this might cause diminishing usage of Ivara on orb vallis bounties for more viable and better stealth frame choices. A concern has been growing of mine (since update 24.4.0 - with the intentional removal of Ivara's ability to bullet jump while in prowl while playing solo/host mode) that Ivara's usage across players has started to decline. Consistently there have been more nerfs for her than anything else in the past with changes such as no longer being able to use the navigator for extended time with projectiles (like Arca plasmor), changing of prowl so that multiple Ivaras can no longer prowl from the same enemy in the group, removal of this prowl bullet jump without much consideration of how this would affect those who enjoy using her. Ultimately I feel that Ivara is starting to fall into irrelevancy and I beg that something be compensated to Ivara, before she falls off the radar of most players and becomes 'mastery fodder' (if she isn't already there). Some considerations for Ivara's future would be greatly appreciated DE, before she falls into irrelevancy.

Archived