Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

[DE]Megan

If we're getting Pets QoL, can we please get the stasis system streamlined so that instead of having to go into a sub-menu to pull a pet out of stasis, then equip it, it's done automatically when you equip a pet from a full list of pets instead? All of the other pet things in the last half-year or so have been really nice, but if you want to use more than a single specific pet most of the time, this is still the biggest problem; changing pets should be as simple as changing sentinels and MOAs. Just apply the DNA integrity decay to the most recently equipped pet if you want to retain that mechanic.

Il y a 8 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Magus Lockdown Fixes:

• Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown putting enemies into a permanent sleep.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown beam visual FX not always being applied properly.

What about adding some visual upon mine's explosion, some particles or whatever ? Atm nothing happens which is quite weird for a mine.

3 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:
  • And after all, you can play on integrated GPU without any problems orb vallis and I can't with my GPU which have 1GB VRAM, I was concluded that "You suggesting me to buy new and better GPU with more VRAM to play smoothly orb vallis"! Am I right?

You certainly have lowered things to try and help, but that 1G of video card memory it probably going to be what's killing you. Vallis has so many more varied items with textures than the Plains. The upcoming Plains and Gas Planet changes are going to be a problem for you as well.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Coolant Raknoids damaging Limbo through the Rift.

Holy. You left it for so long with no response a lot of people (me included) thought it was intentional at this point and were angry about it. A bit late fix, considering the event is over by now, but thanks anyway. Better late than never. Finally good news!

Now if you fix arbitration rewards bug too (getting Adaptation/other mod rewards in mission, only to be replaced by seeding step ephemera upon extraction) I'll be good to go.

(Also, pet change is amazing and I might just forma my kavat after this several times, cause it might be worth now)

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pet Incubator Changes:
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure

Oh, You don't know how happy I am about this!  I've been wanting something like this for a loooooong time.

I'll still pet my doggo every day though. X3

8 hours ago, Fanzschnabs said:

It still puts them asleep, and it still deals damage accordingly to the damage type/resistances, to all the "non-boss, non-vip" enemies. Which is already incredibly useful. If someone fails to see the use of that, I'd advise that person to start working his/her way up the starchart (pro-tip that earth->mars junction isn't that hard to do :clem: )

Seriously, it's free damage, and free AoE crowd control, long enough for you to actually kill the mobs without them retaliating or raising an alarm... Using that with a more-or-less fully upgraded operator means you can actually rack up some serious affinity/points/whatever, stealthily. (without a stealthy frame, or stealthy guns, etc)

Also, this arcane is essential, along with the healing one (20%/s in 20m radius to frames), to ensure a speedy takedown of Profit-Taker without wasting too much shots on adds.

If anything, it could use a hidden toggle, something like "if you dash while aiming, the effect doesn't occur", which would be great when you have to get somewhere fast (like, say, reviving someone 200m away...) without raising a fuss in the spy vault you were just entering, just because you ended up "Magus lockdown-ing" one of the mobs inside while trying to go help a fellow tenno. 

That choice could actually be a global thing on operator... like for all the effects that go on operator's dash :

-zenurik's lightning orb ( ♫Danger! Danger! High voltage!♪)

-Madurai's firetrails/meteor (♫I don't want to set the woooooorld oooon fiiiiire...♪)

and the others (unairu/vazarin/naramon) too, as well as the more generic "throw the enemies the muck away" effect, which would allow the operator to STAY unnoticed.

I mean, by the time, haven't we mastered our inner tenno power already ? We should make Spacemom proud.

I don't think you would need special magus upgrades to deal with chaff enemies when your weapons do more damage than abilities but it must be the forgetting something. I would assume then you are referring to trying to use it to fight enemies that have scaled past your means in endless runs. Doesn't really have the same oomph when doing so has already been addressed once per updates as being considered potentially problematic behavior and thus had limits put on them and interactions with Void dash ability nodes and other Magus enhancements. Maxing your current focus nodes and getting the magus enhancements, amps, and virtuos is being introduced to the first stage of Tenno power, the first steps of the hero's journey they have to make.

Getting tired of the Wolf of saturn turning up on level 100 Kuva floods and trying to kill him by myself, it's so frustrating the level of him and his unkillable minions who annoy the crapper out of you while trying to get a clean shot at him to try and get to kill the Wolf.

Killed him on lower missions but drops nothing but a stance card, this event will be over and nothing from him of any use.

edit: I can only kill his little fugitives once the Wolf is dead, nice to see a boss hide behind unkillable enemies. 😞

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Mine works fine, have you tried removing it and putting it back in. Crazier things have happened. 😛 

no mate its not working there are lots of videos on the bug report forum that describes it. it have been broken since the last patch.

Archived