Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

[DE]Megan

Il y a 2 heures, Oreades a dit :

Unless that re-broke in a recent patch that was fixed, I want to say the first or second hotfix after the Burried Debts mainline. 

Nice, haven't noticed it was fixed reading the patch notes. Just tried it, Venari with full status is gonna be goooood.

Thanks for the reminder.

Could we have also the possiblity to have multiple pet selectable ? (I mean, it's annoying to have to put my smeeta into statis when I wanna play with my adarza so I finally just always use my smeeta due to that)

Maybe not for free, just like a buyable "waken-pet slot" that would increase the number of pet allowed to be outside of stasis at once.

4 minutes ago, Etzu said:

Could we have also the possiblity to have multiple pet selectable ? (I mean, it's annoying to have to put my smeeta into statis when I wanna play with my adarza so I finally just always use my smeeta due to that)

Maybe not for free, just like a buyable "waken-pet slot" that would increase the number of pet allowed to be outside of stasis at once.

i think they should allow full orbiter customization, give us orokin skins and different designs for platinum and allow us to add on rooms like Kennels for our pets, an armory for our weapons to hang on plaques and warframes to be on display.

20 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

and yet nothing bout Hildryn after 3 weeks of feedback, the LoS adjustment was indeed more like a mandatory fix, 3 weeks of feedback and all we got is that DASH ability in Aegis Storm which also costs shields.

What the hell is the point of posting a feedback thread when you completely ignore it?

They are going to forget about her just as they did with garuda and baruuk. I really hope they don't screw up wisp's kit :'c

6 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Wont be a problem if DEVS give us options on our graphical settings to "turn off" effects which we dont want to be used in the game, for example on orb vallis (Animated clouds, snow....etc). I can handle with orb vallis, but how u thinking, how other peeps can handle with their potato GPU's and PC's?

What DEVS to tell them?
To tell them: We are sorry cuz u cannot play our game, buy better PC's or quit the game!

Is that their AIM and their feature?

I'm sure that it is!

Also I'm not talking here just about myself, I'm talking about all players who have same problem like me.

Regards.

Yes. They add things to the game and it gets fancier. You must upgrade your PC or you cant play any more. That's how things work with evolving games. People with 32 bit windows were left behind a few weeks ago so they could eliminate some legacy code that was cluttering things up and making it more difficult to evolve the game. If you have an older less capable PC that you can't upgrade, you'll be stuck playing older less fancy games that aren't updated any more that match your PC.

Most people want to either play new games every now and then or have the game they are playing change so they don't get bored. If the game didn't add features and new graphical fidelity and effects, it would lose far more people that it would to people that are unwilling or unable to upgrade. That's just the way it is unfortunate if that applies to you.

7 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Wont be a problem if DEVS give us options on our graphical settings to "turn off" effects which we dont want to be used in the game, for example on orb vallis (Animated clouds, snow....etc). I can handle with orb vallis, but how u thinking, how other peeps can handle with their potato GPU's and PC's?

What DEVS to tell them?
To tell them: We are sorry cuz u cannot play our game, buy better PC's or quit the game!

Is that their AIM and their feature?

I'm sure that it is!

Also I'm not talking here just about myself, I'm talking about all players who have same problem like me.

Regards.

honestly it isnt hard to set aside 5-10 dollars or more a month/week for a new pc/parts for your existing one, you can build a good gaming pc for 500$ these days that will run warframe and any new games you like for years to come. and if your bothered by building one you can buy from ibuypower, or one of the other prebuilt gaming suppliers for maybe 500$-600$ for a really decent pc that all you need to do is plug in and install steam

1 hour ago, Accaliah said:

honestly it isnt hard to set aside 5-10 dollars or more a month/week for a new pc/parts for your existing one, you can build a good gaming pc for 500$ these days that will run warframe and any new games you like for years to come. and if your bothered by building one you can buy from ibuypower, or one of the other prebuilt gaming suppliers for maybe 500$-600$ for a really decent pc that all you need to do is plug in and install steam

Are u willing to send me 500$-600$ ??? 😉

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Yes. They add things to the game and it gets fancier. You must upgrade your PC or you cant play any more. That's how things work with evolving games. People with 32 bit windows were left behind a few weeks ago so they could eliminate some legacy code that was cluttering things up and making it more difficult to evolve the game. If you have an older less capable PC that you can't upgrade, you'll be stuck playing older less fancy games that aren't updated any more that match your PC.

Most people want to either play new games every now and then or have the game they are playing change so they don't get bored. If the game didn't add features and new graphical fidelity and effects, it would lose far more people that it would to people that are unwilling or unable to upgrade. That's just the way it is unfortunate if that applies to you.

OMG, the PC which I was buy 2 years ago I need to upgrade now or with your suggestion to replace with new one!?

WTF are u talking about?

How old PC u have? (few months old)!

I don't know how old is your PC, but here is my suggestion to you: "Replace your's PC to follow DEVS features and tranding in the world"!

Maybe we all need after every update or hotfixes to replace ours PC's with new one! :facepalm:

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

OMG, the PC which I was buy 2 years ago I need to upgrade now or with your suggestion to replace with new one!?

WTF are u talking about?

How old PC u have? (few months old)!

I don't know how old is your PC, but here is my suggestion to you: "Replace your's PC to follow DEVS features and tranding in the world"!

Maybe we all need after every update or hotfixes to replace ours PC's with new one! :facepalm:

Nope. I am far from bleeding edge.

I was running XP on most of the parts in it when support for that ended in April 2014 and I finally updated to Windows 7. I'm still running Windows 7 64 today. It is an i5 4570 (these originally came out June 2013), I have 16 gigs of memory (up from 8 a few years ago), and I went from a single 970 GTX with 4 gigs of memory to dual matched cards when I found a used one a few weeks ago. I don't remember offhand the card I had before that, but I certainly didn't buy my first 970 GTX when they first came out in September 2014. The game was running even Vallis fine for me before the second video card, I just came across one and since Warframe was now supporting SLI, I said why not.

So yes I've done some upgrades along the way, but I've never been on the bleeding edge. I don't go buy some $5000 PC every year or two. Your PC, or parts of it are a bit further behind the curve, which is unfortunate. Everyone has different circumstances, but you've had the opportunity to play the game for free, hopefully you can manage to upgrade your video card and it will help you play it again a bit more smoothly.

But again, Warframe is an updating and evolving game. Your PC needs to do the same to keep playing it.

The game is constantly crashing in orb vallis. I want to farm toroids in the 3 locations (space port / labs / temple) and every time i go there and kill for about 5 mins  game crashes. Every time. Its unplayable and because of it i cant progress with vox sollaris.

Every other mission in the navigation map is working fine. Even plains of eidolon.

I normaly play the game on medium/high settings but for this orb vallis map i tried every setting i could think off. It doesent matter what i do it will crash every time.

I returned to warframe after a couple of months but i just wont bother with the game at least until this crash fest continues like this.

2 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I think is vice versa!

Your PC needs replacement!

Is old trash!

Look, I'm not resorting to insulting your PC. I'm just stating the situation as it pertains to your likely issues with open areas and how the game will progress with or without you and what you have currently. Yes my PC is far from cutting edge, but I'm playing the game smoothly without issues so I'm doing just fine. No need for you to insult my PC (even jokingly). If you can't handle the truth of the situation. So be it.

Good day Sir or Madam.

2 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Look, I'm not resorting to insulting your PC. I'm just stating the situation as it pertains to your likely issues with open areas and how the game will progress with or without you and what you have currently. Yes my PC is far from cutting edge, but I'm playing the game smoothly without issues so I'm doing just fine. No need for you to insult my PC (even jokingly). If you can't handle the truth of the situation. So be it.

Good day Sir or Madam.

Well u are far away from point where I was argue with DEVS, so stay back and don't bullS#&$, is not good that u talking about something where u didnt familiar with context of my point.

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Well u are far away from point where I was argue with DEVS, so stay back and don't bullS#&$, is not good that u talking about something where u didnt familiar with context of my point.

I'm letting myself take the bait one time here.

If the game doesn't evolve to become bigger and prettier, then there won't be many new players because they'll think it looks like 'old trash' and play something else. If the game stays as it except for just more frames and weapons that wouldn't need more horsepower since you're only using one batch at a time, then people will get bored and leave. Both of these things leads to the game dying sooner. The Devs know this and it is why the game evolves. If this were not an online game, then there might be a few expansions, then they would move on to a sequel if it sold well, or to a different idea if it did not. And at such time as a sequel came out, it would have higher requirements, so you'd have to have an upgraded or new PC. This is exactly the same outcome on your end. I am not BSing you and the Devs need to move forward even if some players are left behind. I know what you are trying to argue for but you are simply wrong.

5 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

If the game doesn't evolve to become bigger and prettier, then there won't be many new players because they'll think it looks like 'old trash' and play something else. If the game stays as it except for just more frames and weapons that wouldn't need more horsepower since you're only using one batch at a time, then people will get bored and leave. Both of these things leads to the game dying sooner. The Devs know this and it is why the game evolves. If this were not an online game, then there might be a few expansions, then they would move on to a sequel if it sold well, or to a different idea if it did not. And at such time as a sequel came out, it would have higher requirements, so you'd have to have an upgraded or new PC. This is exactly the same outcome on your end. I am not BSing you and the Devs need to move forward even if some players are left behind. I know what you are trying to argue for but you are simply wrong.

WTF are u talking about?

Am I speaking here about PC's?

Tell me one thing: "Do u know specification of my PC"!? (Why you suggesting something if u dont know nothing about my PC)! Why do you make a fool of yourself???

And like I said, why u bull*S#&$ting around thread if u dont know what I'm talking about!? :facepalm::shocked:

10 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

WTF are u talking about?

Am I speaking here about PC's?

Tell me one thing: "Do u know specification of my PC"!? (Why you suggesting something if u dont know nothing about my PC)! Why do you make a fool of yourself???

And like I said, why u bull*S#&$ting around thread if u dont know what I'm talking about!? :facepalm::shocked:

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/3434921-avpcelticpredator/

Older video card with only 1 Gig of video memory. That is your main problem and what I originally responded to. A dev even replied to you which you were replying to in that post that had assumed you had a better card than you have. The fact that you're below even what they were considered was low is your main problem.

You've already forgotten you mentioned your video card spec and you're the one holding the shovel.

4 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

i might leave aswell joined a weak back and already updater is giving probs did make a ticket and stil waiting on a response with logs and everything no reason to stay if u cant play the game when it has problems with the updates

Archived