Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you please make the coolant raknoids susceptible to warframe abilities in the exploiter orb fight

I think that's the point. They're not Ultra-Cheese-Able. You have to manually, as a player, point your gun and shoot them individually.

I know this is a surprising move on DE's part, but I think they're taking a page out of "Literally every shooter game ever for the past 3 decades".

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

I think that's the point. They're not Ultra-Cheese-Able. You have to manually, as a player, point your gun and shoot them individually.

I know this is a surprising move on DE's part, but I think they're taking a page out of "Literally every shooter game ever for the past 3 decades".

You forgot a tiny detail dude

Console players can't aim OMEGALUL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Hilarious. What an antiquated meme you’ve dug up there, if you keep digging you might even find something of value.

Did i lie though? Aiming with a controller is trash otherwise OP wouldn't be complaining

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

Did i lie though? Aiming with a controller is trash otherwise OP wouldn't be complaining

Yes, because putting your crosshair on the raknoid and pulling the trigger is totally the part he’s having problems with. 

It has nothing to do with the raid boss spamming CC, or the hordes of ads making it borderline impossible to see the raknoids.

😐

Just now, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Yes, because putting your crosshair on the raknoid and pulling the trigger is totally the part he’s having problems with. 

It has nothing to do with the raid boss spamming CC, or the hordes of ads making it borderline impossible to see the raknoids.

😐

what adds? the boss or the coolant raknoids?  i mean personally if im on add duty i bring opticor vandal or a sniper and sit in AW mode up above and can snipe any  only extra adds is when someone brings the corpus from the small base up the hill and thats our own fault.

so what adds exactly are u having issues with that are blocking veiw of the coolant raknoids?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

😐

Where does the exploiter orb spam CC? It barely attacks and when it does attack it's extremeley telegraphed and dodgeable except for the flamethrower under its body which you're not supposed to approach

Also, if the player is being spammed with CC how are non defensive warframe abilities gonna help anyways?????

Like seriously i fought this Orb many times and the second phase is hilariously easy, the raknoids aren't a problem whatsoever

I'm sorry, i normally defend the player in these matters but i really see no problem with them making the player have to shoot an enemy in a shooter. I'd understand if the enemy in question was a bullet sponge or had a tiny annoying hitbox but this clearly isn't the case...

52 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

People can be very proficient with a controller.  A factual statement would be that a controller doesn't have as fine control as a keyboard and mouse, but it's not trash.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

😐

I'm not even sure that has anything to do with why the OP wants abilities to be used, and I don't think anyone can be sure why the OP wants this since they really don't explain themselves.

Edited by Starfreak911

53 minutes ago, Purrfessor said:

what adds? the boss or the coolant raknoids?

The Flames.... 

They blind me preventing me from stopping the Raknoids.

The other adds are the Corpus enrmiez not to far just over the hill that drop Reinforcement Beacons.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

The Flames.... 

They blind me preventing me from stopping the Raknoids.

The other adds are the Corpus enrmiez not to far just over the hill that drop Reinforcement Beacons.

fly above them...

dont activate the corpus and if u do  kill them  they aint that hard  specially when ur a sniper in the air

1 minute ago, Purrfessor said:

fly above them...

dont activate the corpus and if u do  kill them  they aint that hard  specially when ur a sniper in the air

I did that and was Sniped out of the Sky.

And I didn't engage the Corpus. They wondered into tje fight all on their own and set back all my progress. 

hmm  idk then  i fly up and dont havent issue  i do get hit by the flames on occasion but not enough to blind me  and the corpus usually dont enter the fight unless someone goes too close.. that said  there is the rare occasional patrol.. tho easily advoidable by having someone run up and nuke them all as u exit the cave at the start of phase 2

2 minutes ago, Purrfessor said:

hmm  idk then  i fly up and dont havent issue  i do get hit by the flames on occasion but not enough to blind me  and the corpus usually dont enter the fight unless someone goes too close.. that said  there is the rare occasional patrol.. tho easily advoidable by having someone run up and nuke them all as u exit the cave at the start of phase 2

Forgot to mention I had to do this Solo...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

😐

We must not have been playing the same fight.

Y'know, the one where the second phase, where you actually need to kill the adds, has essentially zero CC or damage output from the boss, no spawns beyond the coolant raks (which do nothing but run to the boss), and takes place in a wide open area with good sightlines.

(Also, it's not a meme. Controllers are godawful for aiming. It's why pretty much every console shooter has so much aim-assist built in. There are things that controllers are good for relative to K&M, but precision is not one of them.)

• Like 1

I've done this battle several times, always solo. PS console with a controller.

Didn't really have any issue. The Raknoids are easy to kill, I usually just snipe them from far with my Rubico whenever I see them ( you don't really have to kill them all ).

The battle itself is easy, just takes time. But even that, it's a matter of practice. Speed runners have been soloing it under 10 minutes. My best so far is 23 minutes.

P.S. Make sure to shoot the canisters as that makes a big difference.

Y'know what, because of the new nuke meta that's arising DE should add MORE power-immune enemies.

And more enemies like Nox's that don't just fall down after a few shots.

If power-bloat can make it so you can literally one-shot the strongest enemies in the game, then by all means they're simply not strong enough. They do enough damage themselves, but they should take reduced damage.