Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted weapons are shared between duplicates of frames

Fuuryuu

I just built a second Ivara earlier for the purpose of building her with an Umbral build, and apparently her Artemis Bow is the exact same as the other Ivara's, down to the appearance (which tipped me off), mastery and polarities/mods. I would have expected each copy of a Frame with an exalted weapon to have their own copy of it, rather than having one jointly shared copy

• Like 2

This, it's so annoying! Have 2 hildryns and wanted a support baelfire and a straight damage baelfire, but nope! They share it.. Would be cool of DE did seperate them so they get their own unique one to themselves.

Edited by (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014
Speeling mastakes

This has been the case since Exalted weapons became modifiable as their own weapon. I should know with Ivara.

I kind of prefer to have one jointly shared Artemis bow/exalted weapon, heaven knows it would've been more of a headache for me if it wasn't shared.

In this case, I just ended up over-formaing Artemis Bow for Ivara. Although my polarity setup locked Artemis bow in to certain builds only as a result, but that was the price I was willing to pay for certain builds for Artemis.

You could try a 5V, 1--, 1D polarity setup for Artemis bow. This type of polarity setup almost accommodates a lot of builds, I think you'll still get locked out of a couple though. Drop the 1D polarity though if you have no plans to ever use Primed Cryo Rounds  (It's been ages since I've seen what Artemis Bow starts off with starting polarities, I think it starts off with 2V, 1-- by default ?).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-04 at 8:41 AM, BlindStalker said:

This has been the case since Exalted weapons became modifiable as their own weapon. I should know with Ivara.

I kind of prefer to have one jointly shared Artemis bow/exalted weapon, heaven knows it would've been more of a headache for me if it wasn't shared.

In this case, I just ended up over-formaing Artemis Bow for Ivara. Although my polarity setup locked Artemis bow in to certain builds only as a result, but that was the price I was willing to pay for certain builds for Artemis.

You could try a 5V, 1--, 1D polarity setup for Artemis bow. This type of polarity setup almost accommodates a lot of builds, I think you'll still get locked out of a couple though. Drop the 1D polarity though if you have no plans to ever use Primed Cryo Rounds  (It's been ages since I've seen what Artemis Bow starts off with starting polarities, I think it starts off with 2V, 1-- by default ?).

I need 6 Vs and 2- on one baelfire and 2 vs and 4- on the second baelfire.

If we could choose which to equip instead of each one being stuck with their own it would make everyone happy.