Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Danse Macabre stuck until energy depleted

Yenven

I've been having a big issue lately with Revenant. If I use Danse Macabre, then use Reave near say a place your Warframe can climb or by going near it, I cannot get out of Danse Macabre mode, or use any other abilities until my energy is depleted, and if I get far away from the ledge I happened to bump once my energy is depleted, I get moved all the way back to that ledge and climb up it.

• 2 weeks later...

This literally happened to me twice not even days apart (using Revenant, because of new energy color stuff). First time in plains as I was falling down as I cast 4th and second time after opening a co-op door (maybe the open button bugged it).

The bug is horrible because after Danse Macabre gets stuck, you get teleported all the way back where the bug happened/ ability got stuck. Also, mods/ resources can't be picked up either when this happens, so the game somehow misplaces/locks your real position? This can also happen in solo.

Edited by OnlinePhenome

• 2 weeks later...

The game sees Revenant in queue for the parkour manouver of climbing even while his 4 is active, by the way i see this bug happening, while moving with his Reave on climbable terrain/object, even tiny ledges.

Hope for a fix from DE, all we can do for now is maybe avoiding to make it happens as much, when you understand how it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

I've no idea what causes this, but i've been experiencing it for a few months now, sad to see it's still broken. Nothing worse than running a high efficiency build with 500+ energy and then it decides it's not going to de-activate.

I couldn't jump up a ledge forcing my group to wait whilst I spun like a muppet burning my energy down.

Although I tried to see the funny side of it, even managing a laugh, I still found it rather frustrating, Rev is an awesome frame, but this bug makes it unplayable =((((((((((((((((((((

Lol failed a syndicate survival mission because of this today.  Got stuck in 4 and had over 600 energy.  As picking up or activating life supports isn't possible and it was a grineer mission I desperately tried to burn my energy or fall out the level before the survival timer ran out.  Had 100 energy left when mission failed.

Edited by Invisibleaxeman

Same thing happened today with me on Wisp and using her Sol Gate. I was leveling her and was forced to stay using her 4th ability even after I leveled which reset my energy. I had 660 energy as well which made it until the ability had run out. Couldn't enter operator mode or use any other abilities during, not even turn it off.