Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck, can't move, can't shoot, can't do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm farming for non prime frames, and this has happened to me 3 times in the past hour on different bosses every time, only seems to happen when I join a game in progress. It shows the cutscene while my team mates are fighting the boss, then after the cutscene finishes, I'm stuck and all I can do is type.

• 3 years later...

wow - who would have thought a three year bug goes unpatched in Warframe /s

can confirm still happens happened to me in SP ani survival - was not host. was fine for first 25 minutes then all I could do was float around in a tpose until i got killed.
then after i self-revived/respawned, i could at least move normally but still could not use abilities or fire weapons.  so i moved to extraction and extracted myself.

Had this happen to me as well during an Archon Hunt, specifically when I would transfer back to my warframe from operator and couldnt shoot, use abilties or anything. I even tried /unstuck and that didn't work, and why is there a cooldown for the /unstuck command? That seriously needs to go, why would you put a cool down on something like that?

Edited by (XBOX)Warlord7952
Typo

Am 15.9.2022 um 00:29 schrieb (XBOX)Warlord7952:

Had this happen to me as well during an Archon Hunt, specifically when I would transfer back to my warframe from operator and couldnt shoot, use abilties or anything. I even tried /unstuck and that didn't work, and why is there a cooldown for the /unstuck command? That seriously needs to go, why would you put a cool down on something like that?

Happens to me often when i Transfer to Operator and back to frame, i found a fix for it wich is by using an emote. 

This happened to me on Free Roam on Deimos, after defeating an enemy. The only thing that worked was chat and aiming (rmb), couldn't switch weapons, couldn't emote. Unstuck didn't do anything either. Esc also worked (this time) so I just scrapped 1 hr of gathering resources and went back to the city.