Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Thrall Ability bug

Tiktak73

Summary: Thrall ability can sometimes make enthralled enemies invincible, and without the usual marker that shows their enthralled

Something strange is happening with Revenant's Thrall ability. A couple weeks ago I played Revenant in a mission (I believe it was an Arbitration) with a friend. My friend started saying that he couldn't hurt some enemies. He showed me the enemy, and it was my thrall. I then proceeded to kill it, which was apparently possible for me but not for him. He could neither see that these enemies were thralls nor could hurt them. Sometime later I played Revenant again, and it wasn't only him who had problems: I couldn't see the markers or hurt them this time. There was an Osprey I had problem with- I marked it and it showed ally. I let the timer on Thrall ability run out, the ally turned to enemy and I promptly killed him.

About two days ago, my friend encountered the bug again when I went Revenant. Also oddly enough he was playing Ivara and said his Exalted Bow phased right through the enemies without hurting them. 

Thank You

Guest bloodtron40000

Yes! I've seen this happen constantly with new "thralls" produced by Enthrall pillars. When you WP these invincible, marker-less enemies, they show up allies and can't be harmed. Eventually they revert back to being enemies, usually sometime after the duration displayed on the Enthrall icon has expired.The differences on who's able to harm them might be linked to client/host, based on your report. Most of the time I'm playing as client and no one in the squad can attack them.

Bumping this.

Edited by bloodtron40000

• 4 weeks later...

I am also still running into this issue. I was playing an interception mission and the invincible "thralls" were hacking the consoles. I was playing Revenant and no one in my party (including myself) could do any damage to these units. This problem has been around for some time now, but it seems like it's getting worse. It used to just be a couple invincible unmarked thralls every once in a while, but my last mission I estimate I had at lest 3-4 any time I used that ability.