Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkxad

Stalker Warframe?

I know it's incredibly unlikely, but does anyone think that once ALL of Stalker's lore/story is done, that he possibly hands his warframe off to us? Or something similar to it. It could be a decent quest line to sort of end his storyline if they pull it off well. Maybe something involving the acolytes as well? Prove we can handle the new mantle of that frame or the like. 

Again, highly unlikely to happen. But it is another warframe they could introduce without much work.

I think stalker is a failed umbra in a way. He is a warframe and is on the dark side of things, umbra is similar to him in appearance.

I don’t think they’ll make any of his current forms playable in regular PVE missions. One uses a mix of recycled frame abilities and the other uses Sentient tech instead. Unless they drastically changed how his abilities worked neither would be useful or fun to play at higher levels of content. I could maybe see a skin/helmet for Excalibur or Umbra as a reward from the new Stalker PVP mode though.

Meanwhile this "exists" already where they screwed with players live but was not polished for released:

Maybe a kind of PVE mode where four people play as the Acolytes with fixed gear, and have to take down a non-playable (or playable) Warframe lol

1 hour ago, (PS4)WhiteRain789 said:

It's possible. After the new war, the stalker may join us and somewhere along the way the Stalker sacrifices himself and gives us his frame as he dies

Why would we want a gimp frame? Stalker is an easy kill solo and even easier in a team. So are the Acolytes. Would be a Baro frame. Primed disappointment.

I suspect that the Stalker is just an unbound Warframe himself. We know it's not just a suit that's worn thanks to Excalibur Umbra's story. The "Stalker" frame would be another Umbra-style variant with further modified skills.

10 hours ago, Arkxad said:

I know it's incredibly unlikely, but does anyone think that once ALL of Stalker's lore/story is done, that he possibly hands his warframe off to us? Or something similar to it. It could be a decent quest line to sort of end his storyline if they pull it off well. Maybe something involving the acolytes as well? Prove we can handle the new mantle of that frame or the like. 

Again, highly unlikely to happen. But it is another warframe they could introduce without much work.

What would happen to his weapons blueprints? 

12 hours ago, Arkxad said:

I personally wouldn't want a Stalker frame, as he is a major character within the game's lore, with a significant amount of history. He doesn't deserve to become just another collectible frame.

I'm hoping DE have more in store for him...possibly even becoming allied with the Tenno for the New War.

11 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I think stalker is a failed umbra in a way. He is a warframe and is on the dark side of things, umbra is similar to him in appearance.

I'm not sure about failed.

Umbra was created by Ballas as a punishment.

Didn't Stalker volunteer to become a frame, to help him exact vengeance on the Tenno for betraying the Orokin?

5 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

Why would we want a gimp frame? Stalker is an easy kill solo and even easier in a team. So are the Acolytes. Would be a Baro frame. Primed disappointment.

You forget that basically every Warframe specter is an easy solo kill as well. By your logic, Rhino and Mesa, to name a few, are bad frames because you can easily kill their specters in the planet Junctions. See how that doesn't make sense? Specters aren't a very good way to judge the abilities of a warframe.