Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato prime and Dual skana prime

---UMBRA---

Greetings. I have a question. We have a founder pack and excal prime, lato prime, skana prime will be never be available. But what about Aklato prime, Dual skana prime? Are they restricted to be released?

Also Dual skana prime spoted in one of the oldest warframe trailers: 

tNbdU1p.png

2 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

I just want to know the chances of their release

According to my calculations...

━━━━━━━

| not gonna happen┃

└━━━━━━┘

7 ┃ 8┃ 9┃ /┃

━┛━┛━. |━ ┛

4 ┃5 ┃6 ┃ + ┃

━┛━┛━┛━┛

1 ┃ 2 ┃ 3 ┃ = ┃

━┛━┛━┛━┛

Только что, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 сказал:

According to my calculations...

━━━━━━━

| not gonna happen┃

└━━━━━━┘

7 ┃ 8┃ 9┃ /┃

━┛━┛━. |━ ┛

4 ┃5 ┃6 ┃ + ┃

━┛━┛━┛━┛

1 ┃ 2 ┃ 3 ┃ = ┃

━┛━┛━┛━┛

Why? I cant find DE response about aklato and dual skana prime availability

• Like 1

Just now, ---UMBRA--- said:

Why? I cant find DE response about aklato and dual skana prime availability

The only "response" necessary is the fact that if Lato Prime and Skana Prime are FOUNDER EXCLUSIVES, then it would be extremely unfair to the people who earned the FOUNDER EXCLUSIVES to have BETTER versions of them released to the public. 

So no, there will be no chance of availability. Sorry. 

1 минуту назад, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 сказал:

The only "response" necessary is the fact that if Lato Prime and Skana Prime are FOUNDER EXCLUSIVES, then it would be extremely unfair to the people who earned the FOUNDER EXCLUSIVES to have BETTER versions of them released to the public. 

So no, there will be no chance of availability. Sorry. 

It is Fair. Founders also will be able to gain Aklato prime and dual skana prime and the agreement will not be broken. 

2 минуты назад, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 сказал:

But we already had Excalibur ---UMBRA---, which better than Prime. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

It is Fair. Founders also will be able to gain Aklato prime and dual skana prime and the agreement will not be broken. 

You're missing my point. It's about what the weapon represents. The status it holds. Just because founders would have access along with the public doesn't make it any less unfair to the founders who got cheated out of these weapons' exclusivity. 

"These guys stuck with the game since the beginning, and have a shiny weapon to show that they stuck with the game since the beginning. Hey, how about everyone in the game who's ever played gets TWO of those shiny weapons! The meaning, importance, and status behind them is gone, but hey, it's not unfair because they will ALSO have access to it."

7 minutes ago, -Vergilius- said:

But we already had Excalibur ---UMBRA---, which better than Prime. 

Invalid argument. The only difference between Prime and Umbra, stat-wise, are their polarites. That's it. Health, shields, armor, and energy pool: the same. 

4 минуты назад, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 сказал:

Invalid argument. The only difference between Prime and Umbra, stat-wise, are their polarites. That's it. Health, shields, armor, and energy pool: the same. 

Better passive. Enchanced 2 ability + badass animation.  Aslo only umbra can avoid magnet (and the others of course) status by using operator

Edited by ---UMBRA---

Better passive.

Same swordsman passive the other two variants have + crappy AI scepter ability that ONLY activates upon using your squishy Void child.

1 minute ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Enchanced 2 ability

- Radial Blind:

Excalibur summons and raises his Exalted Blade, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and blinds them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.

- Radial Howl:

Excalibur Umbra howls, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and stuns them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.

The only difference is that the howl removes Sentient resistances, but that only makes the ability "better" against one faction, so it's less of an upgrade and more of a perk.

Animation holds no importance if the ability functions exactly the same.

5 минут назад, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 сказал:

"These guys stuck with the game since the beginning, and have a shiny weapon to show that they stuck with the game since the beginning. Hey, how about everyone in the game who's ever played gets TWO of those shiny weapons! The meaning, importance, and status behind them is gone, but hey, it's not unfair because they will ALSO have access to it."

I am not talking about Lato prime and slana prime. I am talking about Aklato prime and dual skana prime there is nothing to do with lato pr and skana pr. 

1 minute ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Better passive. Enchanced 2 ability + badass animation. 

I'd say the ability the make someone salty in real life is a better passive. Operator can also reset sentient resistance so it doesn't matter as much. Every frame can use Umbra's animation.

Umbra can't remove his scarf which ruins fashion variety while chad Excal Prime has no scarf and comes with a void key on his head to assert dominance.

Same swordsman passive the other two variants have + crappy AI scepter ability that ONLY activates upon using your squishy Void child.

- Radial Blind:

Excalibur summons and raises his Exalted Blade, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and blinds them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.

- Radial Howl:

Excalibur Umbra howls, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and stuns them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.

The only difference is that the howl removes Sentient resistances, but that only makes the ability "better" against one faction, so it's less of an upgrade and more of a perk.

Animation holds no importance if the ability functions exactly the same.

but it still better than prime anyway. There is no counter arguments against.  

I am not talking about Lato prime and slana prime. I am talking about Aklato prime and dual skana prime there is nothing to do with lato pr and skana pr. 

It has EVERYTHING to do with Lato Prime and Skana Prime, because you're suggesting that an akimbo version of both of these weapons be available to EVERYONE and not just Founders. Which, as I've explained, is unfair.

It has EVERYTHING to do with Lato Prime and Skana Prime, because you're suggesting that an akimbo version of both of these weapons be available to EVERYONE and not just Founders. Which, as I've explained, is unfair.

It will be unfair if it broke the agreements. But it is not.

This thread is like comparing apples to oranges, which is basically what the OP is stating. The apples beings the founder exclusives (skana and lato prime), and the oranges (dual versions of the lato and skana prime). or vice-versa.

But we have a couple people basically comparing it: Apples are white flesh covered by red skin, and of the apple is edible. Whereas an orange has orange flesh covered by orange skin; the skin of the orange, not so edible. 
Technicality: the orange peel (skin) is edible, but barely anyone eats it, it is usually peeled and thrown away, whereas the apple, people just bite into it without needing to peel it.

So to reiterate:
OP: The dual skana prime and the dual lato prime are different from the founder exclusives, they aren't the same, that's like comparing apples to oranges!
Couple people: Apples are white flesh covered by red skin, and of the apple is edible. Whereas an orange has orange flesh covered by orange skin; the skin of the orange, not so edible. We just compared it! (they also provide valid reasons and arguments in there too).

In conclusion:
Dual Skana Prime and Aklato Prime would still be a symbol of Founder's Exclusivity. Why? because it is essentially 2 of the same item. Lato Prime and Skana Prime are Founder's Exclusive, so their dual/akimbo versions will also be Founder's Exclusive (If DE does release it, it will probably be for Founders ONLY). 
Excalibur Umbra is only good against one faction (Sentients), and the extra perk of having the Warframe follow around the Operator isn't really that great. The Umbra also doesn't get energy from the Death Orbs in the Void or Derelict. Other than these differences in appearance and perks, their abilities for the most part are the same. Slash Dash is still the same. Second ability blinds nearby enemies within line of sight. Third ability is still unimpressive as ever. Exalted Blade functions are still the same. Stats are still the same. Maybe one or two polarities are different, but that would just be the difference of using formas (DE has even annouced that they would be releasing Umbra Formas anyway so the advance over Sentients might be a thing of the past if DE releases it in a way that it becomes farmable).

Edited by VoidWraith

53 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

It's about what the weapon represents. The status it holds. Just because founders would have access along with the public doesn't make it any less unfair to the founders who got cheated out of these weapons' exclusivity. 

What you mean by that is that exclusives exist to allow a select group to derive pleasure from the fact that others have less than them. Personally I find that deplorable, but hey.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Not entirely. It's just another backhanded move to appease people who continue to complain about 'missing out'. You won't ever really see that point of view or understand it because as far you're concerned, it's a loophole which can get you what you want.

Much like people sometimes complaining about the Braton and Lato Vandal too in the past. DE decided to release them and how often are they even used after that hoo-hah? :facepalm:

Edited by Valiant