Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alchemy/Gas Bottle Frame Suggestion

DarkestOfBreads

My suggestion is about a Gasbased alchemy frame, which throws gas bottles, fills big areas with gas that can be normal gas dealing gas damage only, this eidlon gas slowing down enemies or a gas that gives the team buffs, an ability that confuses enemies and a passive making him immune against gas

13 hours ago, fin344 said:

My suggestion is about a Gasbased alchemy frame, which throws gas bottles, fills big areas with gas that can be normal gas dealing gas damage only, this eidlon gas slowing down enemies or a gas that gives the team buffs, an ability that confuses enemies and a passive making him immune against gas

Yes.

12 hours ago, Colyeses said:

If it's going to be a Gas/Alchemy based frame, it'd be better served with having reagents on his or her various ability slots. Each reagent has its own AoE cloud, and if reagents overlap, they interact to change the effects.

YESSSS 

15 hours ago, Colyeses said:

If it's going to be a Gas/Alchemy based frame, it'd be better served with having reagents on his or her various ability slots. Each reagent has its own AoE cloud, and if reagents overlap, they interact to change the effects.

i agree with this comment. Otherwie I worry the effects in a lot of capacities will start feeling like a support saryn or something 

• 3 weeks later...

TBH, I think this sounds like an excellent reimagining of Vauban's kit, AND I might've suggested a similar "overlap" for Wisp on her feedback thread last week.

All in all, I think it'd be a TON of fun to play!  Would it be some meta, better than everything before it, type of frame?  Probably not, and nor should it be..

..but oh man it'd be cool!