The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera X,Y and Z adjustment options.

CrayonFlux

Firstly, congrats for the new update. Purchased my first prime access and I've been enjoying my return to the game. After years of playing this game I just keep coming back for more. Thanks DE and I hope you put up more amazing content.

Now to the topic, I'd like to suggest an option in the display menu that would adjust our camera's axis. I think this addition would fix the issue of the attachments (Vetala), and syandanas blocking the reticle. This is also apparent when performing air glides and parkour while aiming in between. I am aware the FOV slider and the switch hand (left, right) option exist and in some cases alleviate the problem but in most instances, my gorgeous Warframe is just eating up too much space in the middle of the screen. An X axis slider for the camera could move my Warframe a bit to the left so that it doesn't block the reticle. Melee only mains could adjust the Z axis for more visual space. I am not an expert in developing camera systems so I am not aware of the technicalities of making this feature possible but I do hope more camera options could be available to us in the future. Pretty please? Thanks again DE!

Aspiring Tenno,