Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrin set has no arch gun deployer?

_Eclips3_

So the main reason i got the main pack is so you get the arch gun and use it on foot, but then i found out there is a catch, you need an arch gun deployer by becoming max standing in fortuna which takes way too long and spamming profit taker, is it oo much to ask to add one in the pack for the price you pay? or at least add it to the market. 

You can get it before maxing the standing on fortuna, but you need to have it gifted to you. 

It is only available to purchase as an item (on pc) after you've got the ability to craft them, this also gives you the ability to gift it.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You can get it before maxing the standing on fortuna, but you need to have it gifted to you. 

It is only available to purchase as an item (on pc) after you've got the ability to craft them, this also gives you the ability to gift it.

Well theres not many people who are kind enough to gift it tbh

10 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

I don't think you should be able to bypass the requirement, which is only max rank with Solaris United, and does not require spamming Profit-Taker (it merely requires going through phases 1-3 a single time).

The time it takes is a to high of a requirement to a casual player (2-3 hours a week)

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

The time it takes is a to high of a requirement to a casual player (2-3 hours a week)

No, it really isn't. You can get plenty of fish and minerals within that week, especially with a booster and a cat. In addition to that, when the Exploiter comes back around in a few weeks, kill her if you're not maxed yet. You can get a kill in 20 minutes or less if people know what they're doing, and with bonuses she drops a TON of high value gemstones, enough that killing her about 8x total over the course of a week allowed my friend to passively rank to max (bonds were purchased from Ticker for the majority of the sacrifice requirements). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

No, it really isn't. You can get plenty of fish and minerals within that week, especially with a booster and a cat. In addition to that, when the Exploiter comes back around in a few weeks, kill her if you're not maxed yet. You can get a kill in 20 minutes or less if people know what they're doing, and with bonuses she drops a TON of high value gemstones, enough that killing her about 8x total over the course of a week allowed my friend to passively rank to max (bonds were purchased from Ticker for the majority of the sacrifice requirements). 

Sounds easy, but its really not.

2 minutes ago, MacKerris said:

Yes it take time. I just did it myself and it took a few weeks. Of course I can be rather casual about things, but it is time gated.

However I don't think that it should be changed, even though I thought it was a pain.

The main reason it should be changed is mainly based on the fact that most people don't have all day to grind the game. Casuals like me have other more important things to do such as completing assignments etc, which means that that demographic won't really be able to enjoy that mechanic. 

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

The main reason it should be changed is mainly based on the fact that most people don't have all day to grind the game. Casuals like me have other more important things to do such as completing assignments etc, which means that that demographic won't really be able to enjoy that mechanic. 

Hmm, I am a single father who works 8+ hours a day. I play casual and I did it fine. You can only do so much in a day with it anyway, Just take small bites and you'll get it done. 

Enjoyment is in the journey as they say....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacKerris said:

Hmm, I am a single father who works 8+ hours a day. I play casual and I did it fine. You can only do so much in a day with it anyway, Just take small bites and you'll get it done. 

Enjoyment is in the journey as they say....

You still have 16 hours in the day, as a uni student, i have to work morning till night most days which surpasses 8 hours.Nice try though.

Edited by XxElite2015xX

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

You still have 16 hours in the day, as a uni student, i have to work morning till night most days which surpasses 8 hours.Nice try though.

Pretty sure your math is flawed there. Sleep is physically required, and he has child(ren) to take care of. Most people have lives and obligations, other games they play and other passions and hobbies. It is entirely doable. And once you've gotten to max rank, you'll be grandfathered in for any other content added which requires that rank. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

Pretty sure your math is flawed there. Sleep is physically required, and he has child(ren) to take care of. Most people have lives and obligations, other games they play and other passions and hobbies. It is entirely doable. And once you've gotten to max rank, you'll be grandfathered in for any other content added which requires that rank. 

Ikr, tell that to my professor, some nights i don't get time to sleep 🙂 Also, people survive on 3 hours. Get over it. Also, your right, people have other hobbies, hence why the item must not be locked behind the time gate, you reinforced my point with your point about " Most people have lives and obligations, other games they play and other passions and hobbies". Thanks.

Edited by XxElite2015xX

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

If you can't play 2-3 hours a week, you don't play enough to need archgun deployer NOW. The only reason you need it is to farm Profit-taker. If you are not interested/can't do that, why do you care?

Because its a feature in the game i am interested in and would like to try. is there a problem with wanting to try a new mechanic?

Edited by XxElite2015xX