Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrin set has no arch gun deployer?

_Eclips3_

15 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

The launcher is tied to the story, so no it wouldn't be included in the bundle which I believe it has a blurb on it that tells you that it needs the launcher segment to even use, so man up and just grind it out like the rest of us, this isn't a pay to skip story content game.

tbh you could say the same thing regarding warframes with quests linked to them like limbo/mirage/inaros/etc

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

It only takes like 30 minutes of conservation hunting to get my daily 26k standing. Took me like a week and a couple days to get from Outworlder to Old Mate. Also if you carefully read the requirements to use archgun and the contents of the pack you'd realize that yes, it does not come with the required launcher.

the warning for the gravimag only shows if you buy a single gravimag from the market, the bundle containing a gravimag doesnt contain the "profit taker" warning text, but probably should.

1 minute ago, Methanoid said:

the warning for the gravimag only shows if you buy a single gravimag from the market, the bundle containing a gravimag doesnt contain the "profit taker" warning text, but probably should.

I suppose that's true but I've never seen that error message, just actually looked into what I might be buying before I throw out a ton of platinum for mostly farmable stuff.

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

I suppose that's true but I've never seen that error message, just actually looked into what I might be buying before I throw out a ton of platinum for mostly farmable stuff.

the markets pretty clever in places, if you check out a bundle with a load of cosmetics it will warn you the bundle contains cosmetics for things you dont own, the gravimag has a similar warning, just for some weird reason it didnt carry over to hildryn's bundle so people who didnt know the requirements for heavy weapons easily assume they can buy her pack and try 1 out straight away in the same way they skip quests/grind for newer warframes like nidus/limbo/inaros/mirage/etc.

Just my two cents here.

For me it feels odd wanting this upgrade if you never intend or try ot fight the orb i guess, sure you can use it outside the battle aswell, but that i see as bonus for unlocking it which you not even have to do all phases for.

But i agree a little warning would be nice for people which buy the pack.

I mean consdier i guess also that evne if you buy weapons or warframes you not have the right mods aswell from the start, so should we add basic mods aswell there becasue you can't also use all oyu payed for? Just as vague example here.