Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Reset time? + Clocks going forward

Zahnny

I just logged in now and realised that the server hasn't reset. Where I live in the UK I'm used to the server resets being a 12 exactly at midnight.

I'm not entirely sure how it works around the world, but last night the clocks jumped forward an hour, but in-game it hasn't reset yet, still saying there is another hour left before rotations (e.g. nightwave and login) change.

Has this always happened with the clocks changing or is it just an oversight at DE? I've been used to it being at 12 for so long that anything different will probably feel weird. Not that I intend to do much at this time of night, I had intended to check the new nightwave missions and wolf debt shop.

I'm so glad daylight saving is finally getting the axe in the near future. It's so confusing whenever it happens, and just when you get used to it, boom, shows up again. Let it burn.

And yeah, timers do not change. So now my reset hour went from a personally reasonable 2AM to a rather ludicrous 3AM. Great...

• Like 1

It's not a simple "reset timers do/do not change based on DST."

General reset for nightwave and syndicate standing resets at midnight GMT.
The Sortie and Syndicate missions on the other hand reset at noon Eastern Time.

The result is that if you observe DST, the Sorties and Syndicate missions will not change when they reset, but general reset will change.
If you do not observe DST, the general reset time will not change, but Sorties and Syndicate missions will change when they reset.

Even better, if you observe DST, but change on a different date compared to the Eastern Time Zone, then both will change at different times.

UK here... it's ALWAYS been 12 Midnight GMT....so 1AM for us now. 

It's why you used to get complaints about login boosters when people 'were going to bed' and as such going to waste. 

edit: except for syndicate/sorties, they're at some weird time (4pm GMT iirc) for some reason lol, but the above is true for 'login' type things and now wolfie. 

Edited by LSG501

vor 12 Stunden schrieb JaycemeSwain:

Technically it does. Sortie reset time is affected by it

I'm pretty sure sortie also doesn't move as the time it resets for me changes between 5pm and 6pm.

Edit: Just realized the way I said it makes it sound like I mean the opposite. What I mean is that reset times are fixed and don't move and hour forward or back with our time change. So what was 5pm before now isn't 5pm but 6pm. Sorry, bad wording on my side.

Edited by German

Sorties reset time is affected by Day-light saving time. For those who didn't use Day-light saving, the reset time will move by 1 hour. Those who use day-light saving the reset time didn't change... Basically, it affected by day-light saving.