Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf howl Emote, but without any actual howling

EDM774

So I was under the impression that the howling emote comes with an actual howl of sorts (or at least one for umbra) turns out it's just an emote you use if you want to make your warframe look like it's having a stroke. Really disappointed. You can do better DE!

yeah.. i expected alot more from it when i got it its just really bad i expected to hear umbras howl or see like cool effects for howling but nope you just really do look like you are having a stroke

• Like 2

I don't have the emote yet, but it's one of the few things I've really been looking forward to getting, so I'm actually pretty disappointed to see it doesn't have any sound effects.

Edit: Saw a video demonstrating the emote, and it's just... bad. It looks more like you're stamping your foot to start throwing a tantrum, only to end up yawning half way through.

Edited by Fukushu
  • Like 2

The description is “summon the pack”. I expected one of two things (besides sound effects): a beacon-like emote, that would force the three minions to spawn or, at least, some kind of special interaction with the minions. 

• Like 2