Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Spy?

NezuHimeSama

Nah, it just got me thinking about it. Derelict would be a pretty cool tileset for spy vaults. Void, too.

Also, derelict could use a revisit. Making it so the keys are harder to craft/have higher requirements, but you craft it once for permanent access to that node. Would also open up the area for pubs farming.

8 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Also, derelict could use a revisit. Making it so the keys are harder to craft/have higher requirements, but you craft it once for permanent access to that node. Would also open up the area for pubs farming.

While I agree that it would be good for the Derelict to be opened for pubs, I don't think a permanent key is the way to do it. Seeing as Jordas Assassination mission have a permanent key but not open for pubs makes me questioning the extent of the limitation.

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Why would a permanent key be a bad thing?

It's just up to DE whether or not it's eligible for matchmaking or not.

I'm not saying it's bad, just having doubt it will actually be opened for matchmaking with just that permanent key, since there is a precedent for it in Jordas assassination.

If DE could make it that way, then my worries are gone.

It's not a matter of could, it's a matter of would. It's possible they wouldn't, but my suggestion was, with the inclusion of permanent keys, make the nodes open for matching, so it's more a matter of if they do or don't any of it.

If they wanted, DE could make it so Derelict missions are played as ragdolls with exploding firecrackers up their asses propelling the flopping corpse through the tiles. It's their game, they can do whatever they want.