Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

umbra bug

tyrex08

Every time I close the 4th ability on umbra and try to shoot immediately after ,umbra seems to stuck in melee ,while trying to use his 4th ability again.In this state I cant use any ability at all and neither can i use any weapon.The only thing that seems to "fix" it is dying and reviving my self . 

I encounter a similar issue, though I don't know if this is a new bug or an old one (I only just got Umbra, only been back for a little while after a long break). Since this thread is up I'll just include my experience instead of making a new thread.

Loadout: Excal Umbra, Lenz, Twin Grakatas, Skiajati

Typically when I come out of Exalted mode I can switch to my weapons, but sometimes it gets stuck on my melee weapon, I can't attack and if I scroll my weapons the animation shows the weapons switching, but in their holstered positions, if I try to reactivate Exalted in this state it will say the ability is already active, though I can use my Dash and that normally will fix it, I may have to do it more than once to fix it sometimes though. This weapon lock also happens when I switch to my operator mode (happened almost 100% of the time), when I switch back I will either be stuck on my melee weapon or primary, unable to do anything, until either spamming weapon switch or using the Dash like before, Exalted will also be locked out in this state even though it wasn't used.

I hope this info helps whom ever will be reviewing this.

This is the first time I encounter this bug on him and this is the first time i take umbra after the melee changes. So in my mind it seems it has to do something with how it automatically changes from melee to a ranged weapon and vise versa.

I have the same bug that looks like your description.

I close the 4th ability, and after no access to weapons, no melee, no operator. I can not do anything anymore. So I use another ability, the 2nd or the 3th so that umbra is unlocked. And all functions reappear !

It's irritating. This bug is reccently, never have this problem befor.

Edited by RedStork