[DE]Rebecca

Path of Warframe: The Quest for the Average Neck

Ugh, it's own exclusive launcher?  I have too many of those now.  Will this at least be compatible with Corsair's new game launcher launcher?

Thank you DE, finally a clear chart so that I can make an informed decision on what free-to-pay edition I want the most. 

• Like 1

LoL this was inevitable since "Warframe: Plains of Eidolon - Blade Vortex Excalibur" from Zanagoth 😊

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Added a new game mode: Bug or Feature?

Eidolon hunting 😄

So that's what Steve was speaking about on previous devstream or the one before ! XD

I don't usually like April Fools jokes, but as someone who loves both Warframe and Path of Exile this actually made me laugh.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Once more DE truly exceeding expectations on their big updates. My only complaint is that they didn't hold this back for a big Tennocon reveal.

• Like 1

you've taken this to the necks level, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

I will play some over top content in warframe, mayby not PoE style. But some 'squad command' like teen hammers style.

Well played; I think my heart actually skipped a beat seeing that Path of Warframe logo.

Real talk though, DE and GGG are two of the coolest dev studios out there right now. Any collaboration between the two would be both the most confusing, and the most awesome gaming experience in the Origin-Wraeclast system.

No mention of cross-platform, or when the music sound track will be released I'm guessing there will be a new meta currency we'll need to purchase to access all the new content. I look forward to the 12 new resources we'll need to farm to build the neck-brace dlc as well. Thanks DE, I just got paid, needed a new outlet for my funds.

Nice one DE. Keep up the good work. Finaly another quest im so excited to play it and finaly another launcher, the current one is meh. Anyway i have been looking out for the april fools joke, has anyone found it yet?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can Warframe come to the Ouya? You guys are missing a huge market of all 3 of us Ouya users.

• Woah 1

April Fools missions were so fun. I miss them 😞