Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Path of Warframe: The Quest for the Average Neck

[DE]Rebecca

"She'll be here to post gifs on your livestreams, introduce new content, destroy Twitter and kill all humans."

<3

Now that's a community director I can get behind (REBBEX). Get rid of those pesky hominid ape pests and save the solar system!

4 hours ago, Hypodermique said:

All jokes apart tho, can we get actual content and bug fixes? 

All jokes apart tho, can you pull the stick out of your butt before it does permanent brain-damage?

They are CONSTANTLY giving us new content, and if you think they're purposely ignoring bugs just to annoy you personally, you need some therapy.

5 hours ago, ShadowLacky said:

Nice one DE. Keep up the good work. Finaly another quest im so excited to play it and finaly another launcher, the current one is meh. Anyway i have been looking out for the april fools joke, has anyone found it yet?

Yeah it's weird dude, I haven't found it. It seems like they aren't doing one this year, slightly disappointing.

1 hour ago, Homicider said:

They are CONSTANTLY giving us new content, and if you think they're purposely ignoring bugs just to annoy you personally, you need some therapy.

I'm sorry but who attacked you personally?
You might be the one in need of a few sessions, getting that anger out, y'know.

I am so disappointed  from DGGGE, all this time waiting and we still do not have ETA for the Mobile Only version?!?! I am done. Cancelling my Path of Warframe Access subscription now and i also want a refund for my Digital Exclusive Platinum Deluxe edition pre-order i made back in 902008!

I'm not gonna lie, I think it would be very cool to have the Warframes in a Diablo-style isometric hack 'n slash.  Sure we might end up relentlessly overpowered but honestly, I'm still okay with that.  I'd love to unleash a Radial Blind or Molecular Prime on Wraeclast's enemies.  

As much of a joke that this is, I think it could be an entertaining thing.

Archived