Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toroid drop rates are bad?

-Bramos-

I grinded for 20 Minutes with my loot nekros with a 4* alarm and only get 1! single sola toroid.

-3 was always on
-i had no boosters active

Before exploiter orb, i  farmed easily 10 in this time..
They where more enemies to. I think they running away from my frightening Nekros...

Did someone notice that to?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -SD-Bramos said:

i played solo

sadly that hurts max spawns and you are at a disadvantage. Run with a group until DE lets us force 4 people spawn counts.

Edited by Zelmen

Phase 2 of the Profit Taker can net you a lot of caldas..(it's still a slog so chill out DE and don't pull a Bungie, I would like to fight the next Orb Mother battle this year at least and not in 2020)..It's a painful farm..but not as bad as trying to get anything out of the Temple of the Profit and the Space Port solo with one minute it's insanity to the next where there's nobody to kill...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I dont have a problem with the drop-rate, I have a problem more with the enemy spawns, in that they often just end up spawning only 1 enemy at a time, or just stop spawning all together even with high alert status.

I cant be the only one experiencing this?

• Like 2

Happened to me yesterday, with a 4-player group. A very, very slow spawn rate with like 10 visible alert beacons and max alert - we'd get a small spawn every 30 seconds or so (interspersed with maybe 2 big-spawn-automatically-die moments). I'd run a solo farm earlier too. Across the two, I killed 305 enemies - I know this because the "Kill 500 enemies" Nightwave thing was counting - and got 5 toroids (10 really, but I had a resource booster). I know we killed more than that (obviously) since I wasn't the only one killing, so it's somewhere below 1% probably. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

You should be getting 1.5+ per minute with a smeeta and resource booster in a group of 4 with at least 1 Nekros outside of the facility or in the courtyard.  If it's indoors, it's gonna be slow.

Edited by Klypto

2 hours ago, TeaVice said:

I dont have a problem with the drop-rate, I have a problem more with the enemy spawns, in that they often just end up spawning only 1 enemy at a time, or just stop spawning all together even with high alert status.

I cant be the only one experiencing this?

Yup. Spawns are garbage. I've built up 4 stars just for an entire facility to go dead silent. Then all my hard work just fades away. Mostly at the spaceport. But the labs are no better. 

I switched to using the cave just nw of fortuna. Pop into it, go to the room that can spawn up to 4 toroids. If there are no toroids, abort mission and try again.

Especially since enemy spawns seem to be absolutely terrible even at alert level 4 in places like the spaceport.

6 hours ago, -SD-Bramos said:

Did someone notice that to?

it's always been a mixed bag for me. on one hand, I've had Group farms on Profit Taker phase 2 give me 100 Toroids in about an hour or elss, and also been with groups where we didn't get any after 20 mins. same with Solo: usually they never drop for me while on my own but the last time I needed them for my Solaris rank up I got them pretty quick.

I wouldn't be against a drop rate increase though: there isn't enough enemies with the current rates to get a decent amount, and you need quite a few for building the newer Amps. I think the worst culprit though are Systems: if Toroids are bad, those things are satanic Nazi cancer by comparison. I HATE farming for Atmo systems but until I get enough for Vox rank 3, i can't buy them. I hope DE don't pull this on us again with the next Open world, but then I also said this before Fortuna launched so who knows.. if we get another equivalent of Wisps or Systems I'm not gonna be happy, that's for sure.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7