Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Wishlist [What's Yours?]

Rachel_dArc

• More Cutscenes:  Specifically, some at the beginning.  Provide players some story elements working all the way up to the Second Dream and such.  Give them some more lore, help flesh out the story and the experience for the new players so they can get a little more direction.  Perhaps Space Mom talks to the Tenno a bit more, 'go check this out, we noticed this, find out what's going on'.  Or even have the initial quests be more towards telling the story in a way that feels more organic.
  • Your Choices Matter:  At the beginning, you can choose to try to save people - or not.  And in the end, the decision didn't matter, it didn't change the outcome.  But it was a choice - it should matter.  The decisions you make later?  They should matter to your game in a way that feels significant - even if nobody else sees it.  Your 'alignment', the path of your focus, the choices you've made along the line should all, I think, mean something in the long run.  Maybe in the way some characters deal with you.  Perhaps friendships are forged, perhaps some are lost.
  • Interpersonal Relationships:  It'd be kind of cool to have certain NPCs react to you differently depending on how often you see them, what favours you pull, perhaps donations and the like.  The reputation with the Syndicates, the Ostrom, Fortuna, the Quills, these are all good examples, and it would be cool if you could get similar things with Maroo, Simaris, Darvo, etc.  I think it'd be really cool if they all had something akin to reputation that actually did something.  Maybe they might drop you a deal from time to time - offer something unique to them that you might not see if you didn't have that kind of rep.  (Hey, imagine if Maroo gave you an ayatan star once in awhile?)  It'd also be kind of interesting if you could have conversation trees with these characters as you progress through the story, maybe even get one or two to come with you on missions as an NPC - or imagine if you could actually have a pair of syndicate backups on non-syndicate missions?  Or even have someone hang around on your orbiter from time to time?

Anyway.  That's just my wishlist - things I'd kind of like to see to add texture and depth.

• Like 2

1. More Modular Zaws and Kit-Guns. Or Skins for this ugly things.
  2. Modular Prime Weapon Parts. Baro can sell it.
  3. A Naginata (staff-version for clashing forest 💘). Really i need this.
  4. A real shop for Darvo. Darvo Deals are lame. Darvo needs a shop with exclusives. Hm... with a monthly rota?
  • Like 2

Syndicate leader mission directors

A tweak to syndicate alliances so working for Perrin doesn't mean I'm stuck with the Murderbros and the We're Totally Not Space Nazis We Swear Club

A fan stance that doesn't end every combo with a flourish

Bursa legs for Moa pets

Mutagen samples to have the same drop stats as Fieldron and Detonite

• Like 1

- Space travel - Travel, trading, combat, like in those space sims
- Conservation animals as pets - That's rather easy too, the models are ready, throw in a few half baked precept mods and we're done
- Removal of Stasis - In the current state of the game it's practically begging for it
- Build a living Dojo - Chose a planet and get that skybox and rooms available to the dojo with the ability to add NPCs to breathe life to a "city"
- Fake Lotus replacement - Vor, Krill, Vay Hek, Ruk, Lephantis, anything. But preferably Cephalon Sark.

Edited by Ver1dian

2 hours ago, Rachel_Darc said:

Your Choices Matter:  At the beginning, you can choose to try to save people - or not.  And in the end, the decision didn't matter, it didn't change the outcome.  But it was a choice - it should matter.  The decisions you make later?  They should matter to your game in a way that feels significant - even if nobody else sees it.  Your 'alignment', the path of your focus, the choices you've made along the line should all, I think, mean something in the long run.  Maybe in the way some characters deal with you.  Perhaps friendships are forged, perhaps some are lost.

It did change the outcome. You get an extra line from Lotus about how you saved The Colony.
Problem is that...that was it.
No cutscene, no bonus rewards, no extra NPC, the decision isn't "felt" by the player. It's more of a moral pat on the back.
The Star Chart grows very repetitive, the addition of Fortuna & Cetus shows how the game has evolved. But they also create a jarring experience. One moment you have this bare bones Storytelling, then suddenly bustling towns, NPC interaction, & fleshed out questlines.
I'd like the journey across the Star Chart to have cutscenes (not too many) that help guide the journey, break up the monotony & drive the player forward during the First/Initial playthrough of the Star Chart.
Ideally:
1 Cutscene upon first arrival at a planet
1 Cutscene at the mid-way point of the planet that introduces the Boss & spells out what the stakes are for that planet to the player
1 Cutscene upon starting the Boss Battle (Boss intro, maybe a cool little action segment plus some Boss dialogue)
1 Cutscene upon the Boss' defeat (Showing us defeating the Boss, and in the event of Bosses like Allad V, Vey Hek, & etc...it leaves their fate "up in the air" or "questionable". Thus avoiding the "Didn't I kill this guy? I swear I saw him MELT into goo/Burn into Ash/Vaporize when I defeated him" issue newbies have.)
1 Cutscene when we leave the Planet/Use the Solar Rail
1 Cutscene the very first time a player meets meet an Assassin (Stalker, G3, Zanuka)

After Clearing the Star Chart like Quests the "Vanilla Campaign" should be replayable for those who wish to experience it again.
Boss Cutscenes I'd like to play everytime we fight & defeat them but once viewed the first time (Story Playthrough) they are 100% Skippable from then on out.
The game doesn't need be Dragon Age/Metal Gear in Cutscenes, just a few short little scenes like we got with Cetus, Fortuna. Hell, most of em would be fine using the in-game engine. These don't need the "Prime Trailer" treatment.

2. Tutorials for Core Gameplay Systems/Mechanics
I want true Tutorials. And I mean, straight up "Hand-Holding" tutorials akin to what Final Fantasy games do.
Love em or hate em, one thing FF does well is how it BEATS the game's systems into the player's head.

In FF, the game explains the content, then walks your through it, making you do it atleast once.
"Here's how you equip a weapon. Press _ for menu, *makes players press button to open menu*, Go to Equipment, *makes player go to equipment*, Select the character you want to equip the weapon to, *makes player select themselves*, "press equip", etc. (You get the point.)

While some reading that are probably groaning. Warframe NEEDS this for: Modding, Forma, Relic Refinement, Focus Trees, Modular Equipment, Fishing, & Mining.
While Warframe is great at letting players learn at their own pace, its lack of tutorials pushes away significantly more players than it retains.
Teaching player HOW to use these system isn't the "Hand Holding" or linear gameplay that some might assume.
Just because you 've been taught how to select & insert Mods, Combo Mods/Elements, & compliment a weapon's strengths/negate its weaknesses doesn't mean the game turned the player into a Pro. All it's done is plant the seed, & give the player a "taste" of what's possible. The rest comes with experience.

Let's be honest...this is literally the Relic Refinement tutorial dialogue:

Now tell me...What have you learned? Anything?
(It's a DAMN good joke. But the lack of a proper tutorial afterwards is not acceptable.)

3. Landing Craft Battles/Replacing Archwing
I know the Liset isn't armed, but Mantis, Scimitar, & Xiphos are.
I'd like to fly them around, & have actual ship combat for space. As right now the Space aspect of Warframe is inconsistent.
When in space Warframes apparently take damage? But equip a set of wings & that's negated.
We can fight & move while exposed to space just fine during invasion missions.
So...what is it? Warframes are immune to space, or they get damaged by the cold vacuum?
Arch-Wings could still work as jetpacks, & flight in atmosphere. Where as medium/heavier combat requires starship class weaponry & defenses.

Before anyone says it...
Railjack is straight up Capital Ship combat. a Landing Craft wouldn't stand a chance in that aspect, I'm talking Archwing missions aka: Medium level/Fighter level combat.
Having them replace Arch-Wing would be a nice way to change up flight controls, make it MUCH more manageable, & would slow down those missions (the good kind of slow).

4. Colonies/Towns on every Planet
I want more Towns like Cetus & Fortuna. Even if they replace relays.
Seeing the people the Tenno are fighting for really helps breath some life into the universe.

5. Removal of Stasis for Pets
The whole stabilizer, Stasis system just needs to go. bleh.

6. Skins for Zaws & Kitguns
Please...

7. Selectable Handler for Missions Post Sacrifice
Seriously...let us choose/unlock different Handlers.
Ordis, Teshin, Onnko make the most sense. Hell, make them the only every purchasable Questlines to unlock. (I'd pay plat to be rid of Fake-Lotus)
Anything to be rid of the fugly, annoying Fake Lotus.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Uninfested Wisp and Saryn minus the helmet.

Wonder what kind of Orokin Supermodels they used to be.

I imagine Saryn was a unique beauty, but her personality was so toxic she upset the wrong people and next thing she knew she was thrown into the Warframe project.

I want Spears. Gimme that poke poke sweep action. 

Don’t even care if it’s another reskinned polearm (though would be nice to have it as a separate weapon type) but to me it’s a crying shame that we have swords, knives, axes, nunchucks, staves, hammers, and even two kinds of katana but no spears! 

EDIT: Ideally I’d like a new stance that plays kind of like Sydon or Tonbo without stance mods. Rapid pokes and sweeps. Twirling Spire is too awkward and slow.

Edited by OmegaZero
  • Like 1

My Current wish list

- In game market place like an action house, just post the item and sell price and the money could be mailed too your inbox. 

- Mod creator (not a random generator), either combine modes to get a better % for the same effect or combine modes to get a mixed effect. 

- Be able to create everything in game (i.e. be able to create a slot instead of only being able to buy it with plat). I would want it to be studiedly hard to craft but at lest it is something you can still make.  I will still pay for slots but looking at end game, would like to think i have put enough in to be able to make these harder sorted items. I confess I want everything, will not be deleting items. 

- More pets, maybe even a pet per warframe or even warframe themed pets. i.e. Rhino can have a pet that knocks enemies over as an ability or could look like a actual Rhino. Just making it up as I go here. I want more pets 🙂

- Craft-able functional accessories for warframes, weapons and pets. I.e. a chest piece that can add more armor or those leg thingos that could add movement speed, etc.

• Like 1

Devil May Cry game "atmosphere" with a hint of Diablo 2/Boarderlands.

Bird Pet. Bird pet. GIB BIRB.

"Exilus" Slot for weapons, some mods are just alternative firing modes and utility. Weapons need the same love as warframes in this regard. If they're not gonna remove the "mandatory" mods then screw it, give us MOAR SPACES

Hyena-style quadruped warframe. Yes.

More warframes that don't follow human anatomy (as we know we just turn to void-stuff to power them).

Ability to Decorate the Orbiter ===WITHOUT PLAT.=== but with more of a "dojo" style decoration scheme.

• Like 1

Better archwing flight mechanics.

Consoles in the orbiter for Simaris, trading, and the various other things we need to go through loading screens for.

Mission guide voice packs, specifically Clem. With no translation of what he's saying.

Invincible companions, because having them randomly die doesn't make the game any more fun.

Ability to kick people out of a squad.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

More mods for everything.

I don't care if they make some weapons overpowered or someone finds a "win all" combination, if anything I want more of that. I want more mods that I can mess around with, so that I can have fun with the game again. Screw the focus, the archwings, the k-drives, the open world areas, the fishing/mining/pet hunting and especially the zaws and kitguns. Just give us more mods.

Edit; Oh and an especially big screw you to amps. What a catastrophe those are...

Edited by Smilomaniac
snarkyness

32 minutes ago, Smilomaniac said:

Oh and an especially big screw you to amps. What a catastrophe those are... 

I'd say big screw you to operators in general, they're just an excuse to make some enemies arbitrarily immune to bullets. And I dislike having to switch between different modes, especially when some modes are not accessible from others. Like for instance if I'm fishing on the Plains at night and a vom comes along, I can't kill it without operator, and I can't switch to operator if I have the fishing spear out. So I have to switch from fishing mode to normal mode, then to operator mode, kill the vom, then switch back to normal mode, then to fishing mode again. That's way too much of a hassle IMO.

On 2019-04-02 at 2:54 AM, Ver1dian said:

- Build a living Dojo - Chose a planet and get that skybox and rooms available to the dojo with the ability to add NPCs to breathe life to a "city"

Honestly, would love this, a clanmate and I were just talking about "How cool would it be if the animals we saved from conservation could be placed in a zoo in our Dojo" and that living dojo idea just took it further lol. Like a little petting zoo at least, or think about like in terms of the Animal Crossing museum but make it like some kind of target goal like "Conserve 50(Scaling to clan size) of this species and it'll be added to the zoo/conservatory." 

• Like 1

My wishlists would be these:

Characters being a replacement for Lotus: You know, i wish to have more replacements for Lotus, so that i see more lines. Heck, it would be cool if Ordis, Darvo, Maroo, Teshin, Simaris, Suda, Amaryn, Cressa Tal, Ergo Blast, the Arbiters, the Red Veil rappresentant, Nora Night, Konzu, Onkko, Little Duck, Eudico and Baro would be a replacement for Lotus, but more amazing if Sargas Ruk, Vay Hek, Tyl Regor, Nef Anyo, Alad V, Frohd Bek, Stalker, Hunhow, Captain Vor (including the corrupted one), Ballas and Lephantis would be said replacement. So that not only we have more lines for certain bosses (or taunts, if you fight the replacement for lotus) or missions, but also see what new lines would have to say.

Fortuna's version of Zaws, and Cetus's version of Kitguns: I know, that's weird. But would you imagine if there was a new ostron NPC that would create special kitguns made of fish's stuff? or a Fortuna NPC that could build zaws with mechanical parts?

Being able to join Corpus and Grineer's faction: That would be interesting and amazing. Like, joining the ranks of a Grineer or a Corpus would be amazing. Heck, Vandal/Wrath stuff could be switched up there and be able to be traded. With the way to increase its reputation by killing certain types of enemy on a planet or by invasions.

Syndicates's backup support: aKa, Syndicates giving you an help during boss fights or endless missions.

Recruiting Corpus and Grineers: This one would be interesting. Recruited Corpus or Grineers requires their faction weapon (includes Vandal/Syndicate/Wrath/Prisma variants), you can give them Warframe's mods, bring them with a pet or a robotic, revive them, and interact with them. Or even get mods that gives them abilities like Eximus has (like Arctic Eximus's bubbles), or augments of them (say, a recruited Nullifier Crewman's bubble granting crit chance on primary weapons).

Infested and Sentients as companions: Be honest: How much awesome would it be if you could have a Toxic Ancient or a Battalyst as a companion?

New weapon types: Spears, Flails, Gatling guns, rifles that has a grenade launcher, pistols that can have silencers...

New eximus types: It would be nice to have new Eximus enemies types. Like a Berseker Eximus (enemy will use Melee only, but they take less damage from guns), or an Enforcer Eximus (only for enemies that can summon other enemies, with Latchers, Hyekkas, Drahks, Tusk Seeker Drones, Ratels and Maggots being eximus units)

Lets see...

1: Allowing someone to be in multiple clans at the same time. 

Not much more to be said, but it would be useful in a lot of cases as people may have their friends spread all over the place.

2: Alternate ship interiors.

Right now id love some kind of helminth theme for my ship interior, but obviously this could be used for a lot. Hell if taken to its extreme it could be modular and customizable in a way like dooms snapmap feature.

3: In game trading post. 

Basically something like the Guild Wars 2 trading post to make selling and buying stuff less of a hassle. 

4: RP features.

I'd love to have this one even if its incredibly unlikely. Stuff for immersion and proper in game RP such as more emotes, sittable chairs, walk toggle and stuff like that.

5: Story stuff

As someone else mentioned, lore and cutscenes for each planet showing its current state and such.

6: Augment slot.

Just something to allow augments to be used without having to sacrifice a slot for what may or may not be a still weak ability.

• Like 1