Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acersecomic

Feedback on Wolf of Saturn Six

1 hour ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

I typically find it quicker with a fast hybrid melee. You would need radiation obviously and with a fast attacking melee with bloodrush on it, you will start to shred him once your multiplier stacks up. Given the choice, I would probably pick S&A Prime or kripath

Idk why but my keewar built for crit kills him much faster than my crit kripath.  Only slightly less base cc at 32% but higher status so it's a good hybrid weapon.  Plus its stance builds combo multiplier pretty fast even though it's a slower weapon than kripath.  Clashing Forest I believe.

i just use my crit-rad zaw and melee him to death with harrows 4 and 2 active. 2 to keep health up when invuln fades from 4 and more attack speed

On 2019-04-05 at 3:32 PM, AegisAmaranth said:

So, I have been the guinnea pig for the last few weeks.
Actually went out there, and hunted the wolf.

As I mentioned before, we are in pretty far now (am allready on prestige with nightwave).
So, you'd think his spawn rate, would have been... improved.
As was promised...

And at first sign, it appeared so.
As the wolf appeared 3 times, in the timespan of a few hours.
This gave me the 'go' sign, to start grinding.

My goodness, have I been led astray.

After these lucky encounters, I am now left with no spawns.
Maybe 1 in a day, if I'm lucky.
And each time, he drops a mod...
Instead of the final hammer piece, sought after...

Now take a look at this screen.
See anything peculiar about it?

This*

Hide contents

dZNIvte.png

What are these, overly common drops, doing in the wolf his drop table?
Was this intentional, to vex the community?
Can we really, not get these mods, from somewhere else?
Why do we wish to fight the wolf?
Is it not for his sledge?

Appearently not..., as we seem to be grinding this guy...
Just to have another copy, of an allready owned mod.

This is what I have a problem with.

The wolf is not a permanent monster.
Once nightwave ends, he's gone.. 'poof'.
No hammer? Well, tough luck.

And it is your entire community, that is going through this hell.
Some more than others.
Some have even yet to see a single wolf appear!

And what if we're at the final stage of the event.
And someone finally meets the wolf for their first time...
...to be rewarded with a mod...

Can you envision such scenario?
I definately can, because I am going through it as we speak.

My friend even offered, to give me the last missing piece.
He wanted to trade for it, just so I would stop this grind... (think about that for a second)

But I say no..., as I am trying to prove a point here.
It wouldn't feel right anyway.
In fact, it doesn't feel right.
I would have gotten a piece, which I did not rightfully obtain, from being in combat with him.
I would feel dishonoured.

This drop table... is not right.
Not, in co-existence, with his low spawn rate.
Whoever came up with this decision, has a bad sense of humor.

For a boss, that only is here, for a short period.
AND has low spawnrate... it feels like a sick joke.
Both can't co-exist, and have it be fine.
Because it is not fine.

His drop table should have looked like (see screenshot earlier) This*.
If said drop table is fine, then at least ramp his spawn rate up drastically.
Both at the same time, is a horrible decision.

Hide contents

iPg4Wy1.png

This, is what I have a problem with.
As it is your entire community, being flipped off.

Imagine if everyone had to go through the same.
Grind from morning, till evening.
For over 2 weeks long!

If you want to have an idea of what my past few weeks have looked like.
Why not try it yourself?
Start every day, doing the same mission over and over.
5 minutes.. no spawn? Repeat...
(hmm what is that? 12 runs per hour? 7 or 6 hours... 72-ish times, of replaying the same mission... each day?)

I have emptied all my stalker marks (He even steals wolf appearance opportunities, advised to empty all yours too).
And that says a lot as well, for I barely ever see the guy on any normal day.
In 1 day, I saw all my stalker marks go, and not a single wolf sign.
That is either a spawn rate, waaay less than 1.5%.
Or some scripted dark secret, meant to make it so sadistic.

I realize this may sound pretty heated.
I'm surprised I'm even calm at the moment of writing this.

Dear @[DE]Community, we are left with nothing of intel.
No date, no rates, no special node where he appears more often...
Nothing...

We are left in the dark, with a timed event.
We don't know how much longer we got.
We're left completely oblivious.

Most likely, someone will answer again with; 'plat this, plat that, put your feeling of honour aside, etc...'

To which I say no....

This whole situation... is not okay.
And even if I get the last piece tomorrow...

I will not stop advocating, for my fellow Tenno... Who are still suffering through the same as well.
We all lift together.
Well then...
Let's 'lift this sledge together'.

In other words; give people an equal opportunity, should they also decide, to put a lot of work into this.

And if hereby, I ever get to complete this item for myself.
And should I be able, to collect a second set...
It would be, as a giveaway.
No greed shall befoul me.
Especially not after all I've been through.
I swear this upon all I hold dear.

- AegisAmaranth

yeah i have the same problem and its week 9 now one day i see him a good amount yesterday like 6 and today after even more farming nothing and i already bought the 1 part i was missing off his sledge so i have that but you know what i want after i found out it existed, a saturn six mask but it has a 2% droprate on the wolf who is soo inconsistent ;/

3 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Oh, I do remember when shadow stalker came out. He's the reason why I put my beloved Tysis away (which is still my most used secondary) in favour of a Lex Prime. And yes, I am looking at stalker's current design. It's not as if DE don't have access to their current design documents with which to base enemies off.

Wait. What was Stalker's spawn rate that you felt like changing your loadout just for him? 

They might die to a light sneeze from your carefully min-maxed endgame gear, but the majority of players won't be sporting that. If something has a chance to randomly attack every single player in the game, then every single player should be able to beat them. Especially seeing as how you can choose whether the other assassins come for you (just let their deathmarks expire), but the wolf affects every single player in the game regardless of what they do.

Yeah, you keep suggesting that we need minmaxed gear to take him out. I keep pointing out that that we don't. My catchmoon is not yet minmaxed even with the mods I have on it, I don't have the endo and am not buying ayatans. And I know that there are better weapons for dealing with him. 

And hey you can just let the wolf's event expire, right? 

You don't care for viral procs. I do. I am not giving them up. Status procs make the game fun for me. If it ceases to be fun, there is no point in me spending my spare time on it.

This is confusing. You keep suggesting that there's something that's not fun for you because you usually quit rather than face it, as your status procs aren't doing what you insist that they do. 

I never once said that this was good game design. Never mind that the bosses which do completely ignore status effects are things which have their own dedicated nodes or missions, so you can explicitly choose to fight them and build your loadout against something which you *know* will appear.

And yet you play the game that's so full of bad game design and expect not to encounter it? Of course in all of the places you *know* those guys spawn, the Wolf can't. 

See point about having minmaxed endgame gear above. If you've gotten to that point, everything *should* melt in front of you. Working your way up the power levels in the game ought to have some reward.

See above about it not being minmaxed. Also if that's the way this game works.. how long does it take to get that "press j to win" button that would be my reward? 

Which is utterly irrelevant when the topic is a mindless bullet sponge with exactly one way to fight it.

Really? Because apparently void lasers are a thing. As are ledges. As is void mode. As is Garuda. As is Valkyr. As is archgun. As is just carrying any of all of the possible high crit radiation damage combinations that exist. 

Which of those is the "exactly one way" that you're thinking about? 

Oh? Point out exactly where I said that I was unable to kill the bullet sponge.

Last time I checked aborting a mission as soon as a specific enemy shows up means not killing anymore enemies in mission. That is how it works isn't it? Also you've spoken about how long it takes to do the job, which is probably due to not being able to do it faster. 

Yes, they get two or three (or perhaps ten, if I need full armour stripping) shot, once the debuff procs have made their mark. That's how I built my loadout. Debuffs (acid, viral) and enemy control (blast, radiation, cold; also electric on sentinel & melee). Either that or the slash procs from removing my enemy's armour (lesion & shattering impact) will finish them off.

Well since you have no issue with going from oneshotting to tenshotting the wolf's requiring more shots is clearly just a matter of a few degrees up the ladder. Sort of like an eidolon, or lephantis, or haemocyst, or Stalker, or acolytes, or Juggernaut, or Phorid, or bosses, or sentient drones, or eximus enemies or...... 

His spawning is no different for me now than it was at the start. And the next event with the next boss (possibly with another bullcrap "use this and only this and nothing else" damage gimmick, though I seriously hope not) will take a similar amount of time.

Well seeing as how we know from DE that his spawn rate started very low and got ramped up to 6% I'm going to have to ask you for proof. I'll also need to know when was the last time your crystal ball was calibrated to original specifications by a certified precog support technician. 

Where did I mention surgery or mechanical repairs? This is about gameplay and gameplay challenge, which involves testing your skills at the game.

Yes. And in this game there are many different things that we need to be able to do. Many of them are so radically different from the others that the skillsets have little to no overlap. So while you may be excellent at one, you can be really bad at another. It's insanely myopic to think that just because you're great at killing low level infested, that you can automatically do 6x3 solo tridolon hunts. 

Again, you keep saying "prepare", like it's a certain thing to happen. I am not gutting my loadout and crapping on the way I like to play this game just because of a 6% chance of some random monster appearing.

Do you have any health or property insurance? Lots of people do. Same with auto insurance. Most of the time we need neither. But if it turns out that having it would have been a good idea, it's better to be prepared for the eventuality. But I guess you're right, if it has a low probability I should just drop my coverage..... 

Wait a minute, that's a really bad plan. I figure it's better if I'm prepared whether or not I know it's certainly going to happen.

So far I've whooped the wolf 6 or 7 times on Hydron and done the bulk of the damage each time and finished him in minutes each time. Looks like that's working out well for me. How's your method working as far as killing him goes? 

To restate: 6% is not worth considering.

And yet again: SIX. PERCENT. CHANCE. OF. APPEARING.

ONE IN SEVENTEEN MISSIONS.

Because you seem to completely miss this bit. Every single time. You prepare for an exam. You prepare for the large meal which you're going to cook on the weekend. You prepare for the end of your current contract by looking for new work in advance. You prepare to fight Kril or Kela, because you're going into War or Merrow and those are their boss nodes. You pick a large range of damage types for the profit taker because you explicitly chose to start a mission to fight it. You prepare for certainties.

Oh I like to try to prepare for everything, not just certainties. And at 6%, 1/17 of the runs I do, the odds are that I will encounter him quite a few times between now and the middle of next month. 

You do not "prepare" every single day for something which you have no idea when or even if it will happen.

I certainly do. I fasten my seatbelt every single time I drive a car or fly in a plane. I have no idea when or even if I will ever need it. So do most people. 

I've seen numbers that suggest that the odds of being in a car accident might be less than 6% per year but I don't know how valid they are. The odds per day or per drive are miniscule. Buckling up every day still seems like a good idea. You should probably do that too if you don't already do it. 

But even if you don't, I'd like to wish you good luck and good hunting, Tenno, no matter whether you are going to be the hunter or intend to be the hunted. 

2 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

Not suggesting you to use the rubico. Some people prefer the higher damage per shot of the lanka. I specifically said both Rubico and Lanka are very good.

One has higher damage per shot, one is hitscan and shoots faster. Both have their strengths and are perfectly serviceable guns vs Wolfe (he's a bulletsponge regardless anyway). To say only the Lanka is good and Rubico is very bad, is unhelpful and quite misleading especially to people who are newer and reading the forums to learn stuff about the game.

I agree. It is misleading... but its also not what I said... Rubico is bad specifically for the Wolf... and its merely okay for the everything else...

The Lanka is Unwieldy and Combersome but Damage is king in Warframe.... hence even when I can't hit the broad side of a Barn with it its sell the bettet weapon.

Honestly this wouldn't be an issue if the game gave you enough resources to make both of them... then people can test which one works for them.

All I know is Wolf is a Tanky Bastard and im not going to stop what im doing to deal with him.

2 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

But it seems every other thread I see you saying "X is trash" or "Y is useless" I have to wonder:

What do you consider good in this game?

Too early to say.... still waiting for Baro to bring all the essential mods...

Still waiting for the Plague Star Arcanes.

Don't even get me Started on acolyet mods....

DE there is something seriously messed up with the way this event is being handled. Specifically the Wolf and the Hammer components. First of all the chances of him spawning are so ridiculously low that you can literally play all day, running Level 30 Defense missions for 5-10 mins each time and not see him once (I am ashamed to say I spent my day off this way..). And even if he does spawn half the time your team mates dont want to fight him and leave, then if you do manage to kill him there is only a low chance of getting a Hammer part, let alone the one you need.

Now I understand this is how you keep people playing, but someone has gone too far with this one. Please fix it, I mean how about a 10-15% spawn chance with a guranteed component drop (would that be too much to ask). There is still enough things to do in Warframe, without being forced to repeat missions we wouldnt nomrally do (to this extent at least).

Other than that, keep up the great work!

34 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I agree. It is misleading... but its also not what I said... Rubico is bad specifically for the Wolf... and its merely okay for the everything else...

The Lanka is Unwieldy and Combersome but Damage is king in Warframe.... hence even when I can't hit the broad side of a Barn with it its sell the bettet weapon.

Honestly this wouldn't be an issue if the game gave you enough resources to make both of them... then people can test which one works for them.

All I know is Wolf is a Tanky Bastard and im not going to stop what im doing to deal with him.

Too early to say.... still waiting for Baro to bring all the essential mods...

Still waiting for the Plague Star Arcanes.

Don't even get me Started on acolyet mods....

I'm going to be honest here, I feel that your standards are unrealistically high if the Rubico is "merely" okay.  That, or it is a playstyle issue.  I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and call it a playstyle issue because certainly there are things about the Rubico that might put people off (reload clip size ratio, for example).  

it is a top tier sniper rifle in pretty much any content (as far as snipers go, anyway).  I know you were talking about the wolf  I was also talking about the wolf.  It was plenty clear that the conversation we were having was about damage vs the wolf, but if not, then let's make it clear.  Both the Rubico and the Lanka are plenty sufficient for the Wolf, and if either one is bad, then it's because of playstyle, not the weapon itself. Damage is king but if you can't hit, then damage = 0.  If I can hit the Wolf three times for 100 damage in the time it took for you to hit him once for 300 damage, then we both did the same amount of damage.  And the Rubico shoots more than fast enough to compensate for the lower damage per shot.  My opinion is, and always will be, instead of saying X bad and Y is good, highlight the attributes of each and let the reader decide.

And the game gives you the resources to make both.  Lanka is clan tech, and you get fieldrons from invasions.  Rubico P is currently in relics and is not vaulted, which you can get relatively easily.  Even if you don't like relics, base Rubico BP is purchasable in the arsenal and requires:  credits, salvage, polymer bundles,rubedo, and argon crystals. How is this the game not giving you resources?  It definitely gives you the means to acquire both and you know that.  I know that.  But the problem is, the newcomer doesn't and if everyone starts telling him that even the most basic gear is completely unattainable, he quits.

16 minutes ago, TheKovacs said:

I am ashamed to say I spent my day off this way.

Time wasted on something you enjoy is not wasted.

...However the Wolf makes anything a waste in most cases.

31 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Time wasted on something you enjoy is not wasted.

...However the Wolf makes anything a waste in most cases.

I m not even sure hes spawning. I have done 30+ runs (today) and haven't seen him once.

After fighting him a few more times solo, definitively throwing my support behind the "he sucks" perspective. Even at a measly Lv. 37, it took me 10+ minutes to kill him because damn it I'm not about to carry around a pocket nuke 100% of the time on the off-chance he shows up.

He is not difficult.

He is not interesting.

He is not rewarding (North Wind for my effort).

All of his myriad melee attacks are absolutely meaningless because the player can't even fight him effectively in melee without some sort of CC immunity or invulnerability. There's nothing interesting about a constant stream of "damage + stagger/knockdown" preventing you from even attempting effective combos because DE can't seem to figure out proper action gameplay. Hek, several of his attacks are just reused slightly-tweaked assets from older enemies (Lech Kril, Conculyst).

Are there ways to nuke him more quickly? Certainly. But what why bother having all these different characters and weapons if we have to be using a specific subset of them because some 6% chance encounter? Beating on a non-interactive damage sponge is not fun in even the remotest sense of the word. And while I'm at it, I really have to wonder what the designer at DE is smoking lately. 100% Alloy Armor and not even a sliver of actual "health?"

What is even the point of this damage system if only a handful of types are ever really used or useful for noteworthy content?

4 hours ago, RocketPenguinss said:

yeah i have the same problem and its week 9 now one day i see him a good amount yesterday like 6 and today after even more farming nothing and i already bought the 1 part i was missing off his sledge so i have that but you know what i want after i found out it existed, a saturn six mask but it has a 2% droprate on the wolf who is soo inconsistent ;/

the only visit i had since i  can remember this week of wolf is recent... and only thing he game me was a molten impact. i am really trying hard to not curse and swear, and it is really hard.but i'll do it silently in my room.

What really upsets me is that it's a time limited items. I'd be happy to buy the armor with plat, but my computer got busted right as the event began. I couldn't make time for this event, and I have to now prepare for a funeral in the family. I just want all the cosmetics, but they are completely unattainable.

3 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

I'm going to be honest here, I feel that your standards are unrealistically high if the Rubico is "merely" okay.  That, or it is a playstyle issue.  I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and call it a playstyle issue because certainly there are things about the Rubico that might put people off (reload clip size ratio, for example).

What do you want me to say ? I shot a Nox in the head once and he didn't die.... to me thats not just Good because Freaking Noxes are a pain in the ass.

it is a top tier sniper rifle in pretty much any content (as far as snipers go, anyway). 

Well there you go... sure its a great Sniper rifle but that weapon class as a whole isn't top tier...

I know you were talking about the wolf  I was also talking about the wolf.  It was plenty clear that the conversation we were having was about damage vs the wolf, but if not, then let's make it clear.  Both the Rubico and the Lanka are plenty sufficient for the Wolf, and if either one is bad, then it's because of playstyle

Im sorry but Play Style is irrelevant when it comes to Tanky Enemies that take 20 Minutes to kill... now if we were talking about something like ESO or Bounties then you would have a Point because I can't use this thing while Aim gliding or sliding and the General Forced InAccuracy on all Sniper Rifles when not Aim is just the final nail in the Coffin for me.... Being Force to zoom in General is super anoying but its exponentially worse when it comes to Snipers.

Damage is king but if you can't hit, then damage = 0

Then Don't miss... its not the Lanka's fault if I don't hit my target.

If I can hit the Wolf three times for 100 damage in the time it took for you to hit him once for 300 damage, then we both did the same amount of damage.  And the Rubico shoots more than fast enough to compensate for the lower damage per shot.

It also runs out of ammo because of this..... You were saying something About Zero Damage ?

4 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

My opinion is, and always will be, instead of saying X bad and Y is good, highlight the attributes of each and let the reader decide.

I did... Lanka Deals More Damage.... Rubico Deals Less Damage.... 

Use a Shotgun.... There.... Comprehensive Reccomendation at its Finest.

And the game gives you the resources to make both

Im sorry I don't remember the game giving me Weapon Slots to test drive which of its 9 Billion Weapons is better... were we suppose to get them ? Should I be contacting support ? 

Rubico P is currently in relics and is not vaulted, which you can get relatively easily.

Ease is irrelevant. You need to be Lucky.... luck isn't a skill.

Even if you don't like relics, base Rubico BP is purchasable in the arsenal and requires:  credits, salvage, polymer bundles,rubedo, and argon crystals. How is this the game not giving you resources? 

Easy.... even with Charm you still have to go out and get them yourself. The Biggest pain in the Ass being Potatoes.... there just arent enough of them going around to allow people to Experiment for themselves.... 

It definitely gives you the means to acquire both and you know that. 

No.... I had to pay to get both... and then I had suffer god know how many waves of hydron and how many Forma to see which of them is good.... then I had to sacrifice a Potato that I wanted to use on something else to get the most of both of them. 

Exactly where was I given anything ? It was a tedious grind.

But the problem is, the newcomer doesn't and if everyone starts telling him that even the most basic gear is completely unattainable, he quits.

THATS BECAUSE IT IS !!! literally theres a bunch of examples where this happens due to S#&$ty drop rates and Odd difficulty spikes... I would have quite long time ago if there weren't any better equiped players one shotting bosses for Orokin Cells... apparently they are rare enough to make people do this... to this day I can't tell you how you're suppose to defeat the Phorid...theres always someone getting to it first and killing it before you even see it.... its so bad that my record for completing a phorid run is 8 SECONDS because this can be done while players are still loadig in... 8 SECONDS !!!

I would have quit if friends weren't nice enough to buy slots for me so I could use both the Essential Frames and frames that I actually like using... this is pretty much why I don't trade... I don't know how much Magus Repair is worth but yesterday I gave a complete set to my clan mate to spare him the God Awful Fortuna Grind... atleast now he can go through the Fortnuna Grind at his own Pace rather than feeling the pressure to rush through it like most of us do which I hope has a significant impact on his experience For the better... who knows he might take the time to just explore alil... that is far worth more to me than platinum. Im also Tempted to just add anyone who tells me "Just trade and buy it with platium" to my Ignore list because now its really starting to piss me off... I mean if this day ever comes then I may aswell quit... this just isn't the standard that was set for me when I started playing.

当你在单人游戏时,遇见土星六号,你通常无法击败他,此角色需要被削弱,以保障玩家的正常游戏体验
I think the wolf is too strong. Most players can't kill him alone, so they need to be weakened to protect the normal gaming experience.

r1jWGjX.png

I think that means Alad V?

If you're having difficulty, it may be you need to upgrade your weapons and mods.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

r1jWGjX.png

If you're having difficulty, it may be you need to upgrade your weapons and mods.

Saturn Six.

The Wolf.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

r1jWGjX.png

I think they meant Wolfy, hence "Saturn VI."

Again, to the OP; Valkyr, press 4, spin attack. Simple.

5 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

Most people agree.

1 minute ago, Blatantfool said:

Saturn Six.

The Wolf.

Oh.  Seems it's my night for hard derps.

derps off into the moonrise

7 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

這個我有些同意。

除了他極大減低武器對他的傷害之外,如果攻擊他的頭,反而更加減低傷害。

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

I think they meant Wolfy, hence "Saturn VI."

Again, to the OP; Valkyr, press 4, spin attack. Simple.

"It's simple! You've just gotta toss gameplay variety out the window! Do this specific, possibly unfun thing! I like it so you should too!"

You've gotta watch it, Knosses, because when you try to be flippant and tell people stuff like "You were just playing wrong!" you immediately come off closer to these italics than you probably intend to. It's the rough part about feedback about the Wolf. He just doesn't mesh well when you move between the different kinds of players who enjoy the game. The clashing of styles and preferences make communication hard.

The reason there are so many split hairs about the Wolf is because much of the defense of how he works ignores that some players can't stand playing close to the meta while on the flipside most of the people who can't stand having to carry some meta frag-cannon strat around like a security blanket don't want to hear crap like "Play to the Meta."

Wolf is a pretty dumb boss. The split in the community discussion is born from how dumb he is. He can only be a positive light for a specific subset of players and he can be downright detrimental to the fun of others. 

I am upgrading my weapon. There are 3 teammates in the team. The wolf is coming. Other teammates knew they couldn't win, quit the team, and our mission failed.

14 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

"It's simple! You've just gotta toss gameplay variety out the window! Do this specific, possibly unfun thing! I like it so you should too!"

You've gotta watch it, Knosses, because when you try to be flippant and tell people stuff like "You were just playing wrong!" you immediately come off closer to these italics than you probably intend to. It's the rough part about feedback about the Wolf. He just doesn't mesh well when you move between the different kinds of players who enjoy the game. The clashing of styles and preferences make communication hard.

The reason there are so many split hairs about the Wolf is because much of the defense of how he works ignores that some players can't stand playing close to the meta while on the flipside most of the people who can't stand having to carry some meta frag-cannon strat around like a security blanket don't want to hear crap like "Play to the Meta."

Wolf is a pretty dumb boss. The split in the community discussion is born from how dumb he is. He can only be a positive light for a specific subset of players and he can be downright detrimental to the fun of others. 

K.

Here's another: Corinth. Radiation. Simple.

Here's a third: Pyrana Prime. Radiation. Use any Primary you like. Simple.

Here's a fourth: Ivara. Stay cloaked and pin his face with a radiation bow or Spira Prime. Simple.

That's four different ways of dealing with Wolfy in solo which I tried and worked, which is what the OP asked. I know for certain there are many, many more.

Video games are about solving problems, news at 11. Wolfy has many solutions, and DE already nerfed him at least twice.