Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Wolf of Saturn Six

Acersecomic

11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

What do you want me to say ? I shot a Nox in the head once and he didn't die.... to me thats not just Good because Freaking Noxes are a pain in the ass.

What do you want me to say?  I was charging up my Lanka once and my teammate one shot the Nox before my projectile got to him.... to me thats not just Good because Freaking Rubico users are a pain in the ass.

Also if you can't dome the Nox in one shot with the Rubico, then you aren't modding it properly or hitting the wrong spot.  It's not the gun's fault.

Then Don't miss... its not the Lanka's fault if I don't hit my target.

I don't have trouble hitting things with the Lanka.  You're the one who said you can't hit the broad side of a barn with the Lanka.  So the logical conclusion is that damage is irrelevant if the shots don't connect.

I did... Lanka Deals More Damage.... Rubico Deals Less Damage.... 

Use a Shotgun.... There.... Comprehensive Reccomendation at its Finest.

Lanka Deals More Damage (per shot) but is non-hitscan and fires slower.... Rubico Deals Less Damage but is hitscan and fires faster....over the course of an actual firefight you're going to be putting out roughly the same amount of damage.

You see, both are excellent guns but playstyle is what makes people value the bolded parts differently.  You can't compare the strengths of one gun A while omitting the strengths of gun B and then claim A is better without considering its downsides. That is literally all I'm saying.  If you are having trouble hitting with the Lanka, the Rubico is a good option.

Also since you seem to be claiming to get one-shot all the time by pretty much all enemies levels 50+ in like every other post, why aren't you using weapons without a cumbersome charge rate? You'd get downed before a lanka would  finish charging a shot. It's fine to like the Lanka.  I like that gun too. But so much of what you say kind of points the Lanka isn't a good choice for you. Unless if you've been chronically fudging around with your other claims (hence me calling you out on what I think is you BS-ing the rest of us across pretty much every forum thread you visit, just to troll people and mislead new players with false / exaggerated / wildly inconsistent claims)

Shotguns vs snipers , that I might be inclined to agree for general mission purposes but it wasn't the thing being discussed.  

It also runs out of ammo because of this..... You were saying something About Zero Damage ?

So one gun can't hit, one gun runs out of ammo.  Since you are so fond of claiming the game is gear based instead of skill based, I can easily drop a pizza to solve the ammo issue but there isn't any deployable gear available to solve the non-hitscan issue.   And obviously you can't compensate for projectile travel times since that requires some degree of hand-eye coordination skill, and...skill "doesn't exist" in this game amiright?

You were saying something about adaptation and arbitrations and how you hate zenurik and how 40% crit chance on automatic rifles is waaaaaaaaay too low?  If you can randomly bring up shooting Noxes and using shotguns in a discussion about the Rubico and Lanka vs the Wolf, then I can also bring up extremely relevant topics.

Im sorry but Play Style is irrelevant when it comes to Tanky Enemies that take 20 Minutes to kill... now if we were talking about something like ESO or Bounties then you would have a Point because I can't use this thing while Aim gliding or sliding and the General Forced InAccuracy on all Sniper Rifles when not Aim is just the final nail in the Coffin for me.... Being Force to zoom in General is super anoying but its exponentially worse when it comes to Snipers.

In your style of writing: I'm sorry but all snipers have to zoom in to gain their pinpoint accuracy...now if the Lanka had its pinpoint accuracy without zooming in but the Rubico must zoom in thne you would have a point because your problem now seems to be the accuracy loss when not zoomed in.  

Easy.... even with Charm you still have to go out and get them yourself. The Biggest pain in the Ass being Potatoes.... there just arent enough of them going around to allow people to Experiment for themselves.... 

In your style of writing: Then go get them yourself.  It's not the game's fault you don't like to do missions.

THATS BECAUSE IT IS !!! literally theres a bunch of examples where this happens due to S#&$ty drop rates and Odd difficulty spikes... I would have quite long time ago if there weren't any better equiped players one shotting bosses for Orokin Cells... apparently they are rare enough to make people do this... to this day I can't tell you how you're suppose to defeat the Phorid...theres always someone getting to it first and killing it before you even see it.... its so bad that my record for completing a phorid run is 8 SECONDS because this can be done while players are still loadig in... 8 SECONDS !!!

Since you don't like the RNG nature of relics, then let's talk about base rubico.  Which...doesn't require orokin cells.  Or are you meaning to tell me rubedo and polymer bundles are difficult resources to acquire?

Also, you...shoot it.  No gimmick whatsoever.  Phorid can't take hits...like...at all.  And it seems you are able to obtain the resource just fine, if you can just load in and immediately see the mission got completed.

No.... I had to pay to get both... and then I had suffer god know how many waves of hydron and how many Forma to see which of them is good.... then I had to sacrifice a Potato that I wanted to use on something else to get the most of both of them. 

Exactly where was I given anything ? It was a tedious grind.

I said you are given the means to get them.  Or did you expect the game to just hand them to you without any effort on your part?  For someone who was willing to grind for adaptation, I am sure the grind for the legendarily rare...argon crystals...was quite the epic journey.

I would have quit if friends weren't nice enough to buy slots for me so I could use both the Essential Frames and frames that I actually like using... this is pretty much why I don't trade... I don't know how much Magus Repair is worth but yesterday I gave a complete set to my clan mate to spare him the God Awful Fortuna Grind... atleast now he can go through the Fortnuna Grind at his own Pace rather than feeling the pressure to rush through it like most of us do which I hope has a significant impact on his experience For the better... who knows he might take the time to just explore alil... that is far worth more to me than platinum. Im also Tempted to just add anyone who tells me "Just trade and buy it with platium" to my Ignore list because now its really starting to piss me off... I mean if this day ever comes then I may aswell quit... this just isn't the standard that was set for me when I started playing.

Magus Repair is hardly "most basic gear".  Neither are adaptation, arcanes, and prime frames as you are so fond of claiming. How do you suppose people got along in the game before these were implemented? You helping your friend vs how much that is worth to you is irrelevant.

Actual basic gear, such as mods like vitality and serration (seriously, how many dozens of copies do you have lying around?), resources like endo (you were, after all, complaining you had too much of this), and the credits (no RNG involved in getting this) to buy low MR weapon blueprints are easily obtainable very early on in the game.  Even if a new player didn't get them on...within the 3rd day of playing...I can't think of anyone I know who wouldn't be happy to provide them for free.

Edited by RushBCyka
  • Like 1

the wolf isn't that smart or either very strong, it just annoying tanky for another rip off old stalker version how he was tanky before his nerf.  Anyway, at the meantime, the wolf isn't well aimer guy I mean I just hop over him, run around him, stand on top very high on the boxes (that where he does not do teleport range) which wolf just stood there trying do tornado to try to get me down on the floor but measure of his "sucking power" doesn't reach me at all.  Even thou you are the same level on the ground and you are at a higher level (like in 30-60), we got thus gadgets called specters which all you need is a rhino specter and let him just shoot at the wolf then you just cheap shot him in the back because you want your rhino to have a special sword and shield that taunt enemies  to draw attention and bam you will defeat wolf probably using all your ammo in that mission.  If the wolf is still alive then just throw different type specters which the syndicate specters or Barro's specters and pretty much they will deal with dmg just fine and remember always stock up with specters just countless of minions for its like ....

IdealForcefulFallowdeer-small.gif

I mean it it is just countless numbers at least you have a group that is ready up for wolf hunt then you probably want to use summoner guide except for you don't have to go nekcros or prime of nekcros.

Spoiler

The fact is the specters are leveled balance with the stage depending in their state what they are built into to be for it could stand up against the army grineer or corpus with easy as cutting butter, for it is not impossible to defeat the wolf for it just you have to use your tactic a bit more wisely against the wolf.

Funny story, when I fight the wolf, he turns around and jump off the bridge and lead to his death (it happen 1 time and I had not earned any drops from it or either his minions which they were stuck in immortal mode) the second time I fought him he was trying to kill my specter and my specter is a rhino prime (super thick lvl) but we kill him slowly and I keep on flash bang wolf's minions.  The 3rd time he shows up, he was a no show...

5bbbf2a0777d6-thumb.jpg

I was set on my 1 punch man build so I guess he got scared of that build...

Chinese people outside of China?  Impossible!

I thought I was the only one 😲!

我建议用辐射武器,应为他有两城合金装甲,所以辐射会双倍有效果。

(I suggest using radiation weapons, since he has two layers of alloy, thus radiation is doubly effective.)

Just now, RushBCyka said:

(I suggest using radiation weapons, since he has two layers of alloy, thus radiation is doubly effective.)

我现在使用的主武器绝路PRIME就是带有辐射伤害的,不过对于土星六号来说,这点伤害实在是挠痒痒

8 minutes ago, RushBCyka said:

我也能说华语,但打字很不方便。

6 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

我现在使用的主武器绝路PRIME就是带有辐射伤害的,不过对于土星六号来说,这点伤害实在是挠痒痒

你能使用 Sarpa 作为你的近战武器, 在它装上 Shattering Impact 和子弹之舞(Bullet Dance)  把土星六号的装甲打破。

你的 Aura 也能用 Corrosive Projection 来把他的装甲弄弱。

Edited by Guest

Just now, MagPrime said:

I thought that no longer worked?

I dunno man, I always used Corrosive Projection and a Radiation Modded melee based on Crit and Blood Rush.

That being said, the only thing I know is that it doesn't work on Profit Taker.

19 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

I dunno man, I always used Corrosive Projection and a Radiation Modded melee based on Crit and Blood Rush.

That being said, the only thing I know is that it doesn't work on Profit Taker.

I'm trying to find the thread where I think it was mentioned, please hold.  (one day I'll learn to research then post, but it is not this day)

EDIT:

Sorry in advance for the ping, nslay

On 2019-04-21 at 10:51 AM, nslay said:

There is absolutely no good reason why you can't carry a melee weapon with Impact Damage and slot Shattering Impact in your melee weapon... None whatsoever. You can make 1 mod fit considering that you're not really even using the melee weapon to do any damage to Wolf.

Save for having everything Wolf drops, there is no reason to abort either. Even level 80 Wolf doesn't take more than 5 minutes after all his armor is stripped!

EDIT: P.S. Shattering Impact strips 6 base armor independent of his armor scaling. You need only hit Wolf 34 times (200 base armor)... level 30 or level 80. It doesn't matter!

EDIT2: Never mind. Hillarious!

As of 4/21/2019 the Wolf of Saturn Six is now immune to Shattering Impact but can still be affected by Sharpened Claws. This is a very recent change but it is not listed in any patch notes.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_of_Saturn_Six

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Still never seen the wolf in a pub game.

How?! He showed up four times yesterday for me. And appeared to target me over the other players every time. I'm beginning to think there's something personal about it. 😣

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

我記得Windows 10有個額外程式,可以以拼音打字。比Mac OS本身的拼音打字程式慢一點,但算是有用。我幫你找一找。

我是使用拼音来打字的,不需要别的程序。打日语的字也是一样。

I barely ever see him - last time he showed up while i was doing the nightmare capture for nightwave solo.

He showed up in a narrow corridor, jumped and one hit my nova. I didn't even get to see where he spawned.

11 hours ago, RushBCyka said:

Not suggesting you to use the rubico. Some people prefer the higher damage per shot of the lanka. I specifically said both Rubico and Lanka are very good.

One has higher damage per shot, one is hitscan and shoots faster. Both have their strengths and are perfectly serviceable guns vs Wolfe (he's a bulletsponge regardless anyway). To say only the Lanka is good and Rubico is very bad, is unhelpful and quite misleading especially to people who are newer and reading the forums to learn stuff about the game.

But it seems every other thread I see you saying "X is trash" or "Y is useless" I have to wonder:

What do you consider good in this game?

Also don't be hatin' on the Braton. 

There is really a -serious- issue with this community, and tbh the larger gaming community as a whole these days, throwing around terms like "garbage" or "trash" when describing perfectly viable gear.  It really isn't a great first impression for new players, to be sure, and tbh it's just flat out wrong.  

Most weapons are viable for most content in this game.  Sure there is a "meta", but that's more of a "suggested" set than it is mandatory.

I -never- think about what faction I'm gonna fight when I set up my gear.  I just take a mix of gear I like using along with one or two things that I know get the job done.  

It's a mix of efficiency and preference, and I've yet to encounter any serious issues.  When I DO run into a problem, I -ADJUST-.    Unfortunately, it seems the new trend is people just complaining about it being "bad game design" because they'd rather the game redesign to make it easier...than actually put in effort.

To me, it's like watching someone argue with a friggin' TREE to move out of their way and getting into a whole debate about how trees ought be planted and so on....rather than just adjust their path and walk around it.  

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

What do you want me to say ? I shot a Nox in the head once and he didn't die.... to me thats not just Good because Freaking Noxes are a pain in the ass.

Well there you go... sure its a great Sniper rifle but that weapon class as a whole isn't top tier...

Im sorry but Play Style is irrelevant when it comes to Tanky Enemies that take 20 Minutes to kill... now if we were talking about something like ESO or Bounties then you would have a Point because I can't use this thing while Aim gliding or sliding and the General Forced InAccuracy on all Sniper Rifles when not Aim is just the final nail in the Coffin for me.... Being Force to zoom in General is super anoying but its exponentially worse when it comes to Snipers.

Then Don't miss... its not the Lanka's fault if I don't hit my target.

It also runs out of ammo because of this..... You were saying something About Zero Damage ?

I did... Lanka Deals More Damage.... Rubico Deals Less Damage.... 

Use a Shotgun.... There.... Comprehensive Reccomendation at its Finest.

Im sorry I don't remember the game giving me Weapon Slots to test drive which of its 9 Billion Weapons is better... were we suppose to get them ? Should I be contacting support ? 

Ease is irrelevant. You need to be Lucky.... luck isn't a skill.

Easy.... even with Charm you still have to go out and get them yourself. The Biggest pain in the Ass being Potatoes.... there just arent enough of them going around to allow people to Experiment for themselves.... 

No.... I had to pay to get both... and then I had suffer god know how many waves of hydron and how many Forma to see which of them is good.... then I had to sacrifice a Potato that I wanted to use on something else to get the most of both of them. 

Exactly where was I given anything ? It was a tedious grind.

THATS BECAUSE IT IS !!! literally theres a bunch of examples where this happens due to S#&$ty drop rates and Odd difficulty spikes... I would have quite long time ago if there weren't any better equiped players one shotting bosses for Orokin Cells... apparently they are rare enough to make people do this... to this day I can't tell you how you're suppose to defeat the Phorid...theres always someone getting to it first and killing it before you even see it.... its so bad that my record for completing a phorid run is 8 SECONDS because this can be done while players are still loadig in... 8 SECONDS !!!

I would have quit if friends weren't nice enough to buy slots for me so I could use both the Essential Frames and frames that I actually like using... this is pretty much why I don't trade... I don't know how much Magus Repair is worth but yesterday I gave a complete set to my clan mate to spare him the God Awful Fortuna Grind... atleast now he can go through the Fortnuna Grind at his own Pace rather than feeling the pressure to rush through it like most of us do which I hope has a significant impact on his experience For the better... who knows he might take the time to just explore alil... that is far worth more to me than platinum. Im also Tempted to just add anyone who tells me "Just trade and buy it with platium" to my Ignore list because now its really starting to piss me off... I mean if this day ever comes then I may aswell quit... this just isn't the standard that was set for me when I started playing.

I just ran into level 75 Wolf -twice- back-to-back with a PUB squad.  I had my Inaros and Paracesis.  Wasn't modded for the Wolf..just happened to be leveling my Kavat. 

My Paracesis is NOT part of the "wolf meta", and yet I was hitting him, consistently, with red crits in excess of 50k damage PER HIT.  Then our squad's Valkyr offered to Warcry me...and the Nidus linked me.   RIP Wolf.

That took less than 5 minutes each time.

Might've been 10 if they weren't there.

You don't NEED the meta.  It's a suggestion. You can easily play "your way" and still make it work.  

You can make progress, or you can make excuses... but you can't do both.

• Like 1

Just now, SordidDreams said:

Nah, he's been nerfed enough as it is. He's very easy if you're properly prepared for him. And if you're not, that's kinda your own fault; he's supposed to be tough and dangerous.

Tough? Yeah, if we mean more effective health = tougher.

Dangerous? Considering that he's rather easy to kite around and lead, not really, no. The three guys accompanying him pose more of a threat than him.

I remember one time I had a wolf spawn in when I was leveling some terrible weapons. As usual I ran some other elemental mods that don't give rad damage on both my primary and secondary. I didn't even have shattering impact on my melee either. So I decided to spawn in some helpers and hid in the tunnels. Eventually I got him glitched so he would just stand in one spot and do literally nothing. Then I proceeded to blast him with my operator amp with the swarkk and that took roughly about 30-45 minutes. Really irritating that he has such high health and consider him difficult but really its just a nusiance.

• Like 1