Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Wolf of Saturn Six

Acersecomic

22 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

why dont u just run some fissures, trade parts for plat and then buy the set with plat? i think it dropped to 100p now

Warframe.market is telling me ~170 Platinum on Xbox. Economies vary between platforms, and I don't believe they got the next update with different drop chances. Also, it's not fair to just give the argument "just buy it then". I would be equally upset if I got a very low drop chance item and my game just bugged out on me. Hopefully support takes care of BattleCry swiftly so he can get that hammer blueprint he deserves.

We are on week 7 at the moment, rolling into 8, and I haven't even dropped a full set of the Wolf Sledge, and I have been doing atleast 15 hours this past week worth of Fissures. The spawn rate combined with the drop rates for different items makes the Wolf of Saturn Six quite a grind. I do hope this assassin is a permanent addition to Warframe, as that new mask with a 2.00% drop chance would be brutal for a time sensitive drop.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

Finally get a wolf sledge BP and Helmet and then...

Image may contain: one or more people and motorcycle

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.  I've been running missions I don't need to run just to try to draw him out so I can get the BP.  I do so and then your game breaks on me.  Fantastic.  Thanks a lot.  'Bout to go find a different game to be my daily.

I had this issue myself 2 days ago (i even made a post for it)

It seems that when the wolf appears and you kill him he drops the wolf mask, and then you kill his 3 fugitives. the game will crash (ONLY WHEN HE DROPS THE MASK). but i may be wrong

anyways, go to your operator and check if you got the wolf mask, then everything is ok, coz it happened to me too, the game crashed (same as you ) but still got the mask and the 150 standing points

Well, update...may have "cried wolf".  Both the mask and the BP now show up in my inventory.  Not sure if it's a case of took a sec for it to populate or our erstwhile Community Manager/space mom...who's cruising the General Feedback forums on a Saturday night (thanks for that Rebecca)...waved her magic zaw and made things happen.  My ticket is still open so I'm leaning towards the former more so than the latter.  

If that is the case...my bad for being a bad community member.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

Well, update...may have "cried wolf".  Both the mask and the BP now show up in my inventory.  Not sure if it's a case of took a sec for it to populate or our erstwhile Community Manager/space mom...who's cruising the General Feedback forums on a Saturday night (thanks for that Rebecca)...waved her magic zaw and made things happen.  My ticket is still open so I'm leaning towards the former more so than the latter.  

If that is the case...my bad for being a bad community member.  

From what I've seen of this community, even going apenards over some bug is ok because we all do it at some point and people understand how fast you can get frustrated. Buuut if you're farming the wolf you probably already know that.

Way overdue, but at last.
Wolf drops the handle.

And good timing on his part.
As I decided to carry around a 'starting' weapon.

Still remembering, my own early days.
It was around the time of fighting the raptor, where I still was using my Boltor.
While a bit more powerful than the regular one, the telos boltor proved excellent testing material.
A no catalyst / no forma one - 3 full rank mods (29/30 capacity).

The following video shows the difference.
Of what it is like, to fight him as a new player.
And how he goes down against heavy gunnery.

Spoiler

This was but a lvl 19 wolf.
How it went with the Telos Boltor...?

... I ran out of ammo.

So I had no choice to bring my 'big pow' to the scene.

And I can only, 'hammer' again on how terrible everything still is.
While having a maximum level cap (which is thankfully, a step in the good direction),
it clearly shows what a nightmare he can be to new players.
Meantime, being a complete snorefest, to seasoned players.
This is the result of more than 3 full weeks.
Non-stop grinding this... uhm..., howling boy.
Breaking your spirit, and health.

Now, the body will heal.
But the mental pain this induced...

Having the broken war with horrible drop rates...,
Is about more than enough, in the entire game on it's own, I would say.
That one alone, destroyed over 6 months.
There is no need, to induce more to the community.
Some grinds are perfectly fine.
Others are exaggerated.
Wolf is no different, than the latter.

To either rely on someone with a bigger gun, or suffer through.
(Maybe even see him disappear after a 20 minute fight)
Or to just stand around in a mission, waiting untill he finally arrives...
Sounding like a broken record.
But yes...; a slap in the face.

Both are horrible experiences.

As I was resting on my bed, watching at the screen.
Empty mission, after empty mission.
The only thing crossing my mind, was to have some fun edited movie.
*imagine an epic, thundering voice* With...; 'high octane, fully immersive, breathtaking action!'

*cricket noises*

Wrote it down here, so I wouldn't forget.

Grinding the wolf, is not creating difficulty.
It is a chore.
And one extremely boring one, to boot.
He poses no challenge for seasoned players.
And rains down hell, on new players.

May this present..., knowledge.
To learn, and grow from.

One merely must be willing...

:heart:

6 hours ago, paul5473 said:

I've only encountered the wolf twice and dropped 1 part...

That's the same number of parts and one less appearance than me...

Wolf Spawns so infrequently I am getting annoyed at the Catchmoon I have with me just to prepare in case. I hate it and prefer my Rattleguts, but i don't wanna lug my Rubico everywhere.

Just now, Genitive said:

For me it is the opposite.

funny. every time i go into a solo instance or public match he never spawns and i only get.... SUDAAA! for the love of lotus i sometimes wish i never messed with the syndicates. cause SYNDICATES mess with wolfs and stalkers spawn rates. it is really driving me insane to the point i am trying to prevent myself from ranting in the forms creating a essay of rant about how fricking irritating it is trying to get this fricking things to spawn!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

That's the same number of parts and one less appearance than me...

Wolf Spawns so infrequently I am getting annoyed at the Catchmoon I have with me just to prepare in case. I hate it and prefer my Rattleguts, but i don't wanna lug my Rubico everywhere.

Yeah it's terrible especially now theres 2 and still dont spawn and another new drop added...

1 minute ago, killerKronos23 said:

ive fought him now 5 times. 3 of the 4 i got him, once he killed me (lv'ing equinox prime). the 5th time was his new hybrid form. since then i've equipped the paracesis to see if he's effected by the + damage to sentients. but he's being a jerk and not spawning.

wondering if he got a bug or something with stalkers mechanics bleeding into wolfs? where if he kills you he just stops spawning.

2 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

where if he kills you he just stops spawning

idk cause if i recall it was the 3rd incounter he killed me. then the next day he spawned again, it was only after i encountered his new form and equipped the paracesis he stopped appearing. thow i still get his escapees to capture but they too are spawning less.  

2 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

idk cause if i recall it was the 3rd incounter he killed me. then the next day he spawned again, it was only after i encountered his new form and equipped the paracesis he stopped appearing. thow i still get his escapees to capture but they too are spawning less.  

well ever since he killed me on a nightmare he stopped spawning. and thats before his new form.