Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**UPDATED**Buying Equinox PA will give you her Prime noggle later in the year. DE Drew responded to possible 3 Equinox Prime noggles!!

Don't forget every PA purchased will net you the corresponding Prime noggle later in the year. Just putting out the FYI. You Equinox fans might even get 3 noggles?! Which I fully support.

That said I'm just excited for all those Equinox fans out there. tenor.gif

It's your time to shine. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Don't forget every PA purchased will net you the corresponding Prime noggle later in the year. Just putting out the FYI. You Equinox fans might even get 3 noggles?! Which I fully support.

That said I'm just excited for all those Equinox fans out there. tenor.gif

It's your time to shine. 

You Equinox fans might even get 3 noggles?!

3 noggles?!

Challenge accepted. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

And the people who buy the Accessory's still get nothing at all, still find it kinda unfair that the money wasted on the Warframe and Weapons seems more important then the money spent on Accessory's, I think any pack from PA should come whit the Noggles.

Won't lie. I can't help but agree with you.
Afterall, Noggles are ACCESSORIES...

1 hour ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Exactly, its basically a dry slap on everyone who just wants to FashionFrame and IKEAframe.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Won't lie. I can't help but agree with you.
Afterall, Noggles are ACCESSORIES...

It's a bonus item for buying the full package.

Why would you get a bonus if you only bought a part of the package ?

It's like...would you get a wholesale discount on a pallet of soup if you only bought 1 can ?

The more you spend then bigger the incentive of the seller to throw in something extra.

Edited by KiteoHatto

3 minutes ago, KiteoHatto said:

It's a bonus item for buying the full package.

Why would you get a bonus if you only bought a part of the package ?

It's like...would you get a wholesale discount on a pallet of soup if you only bought 1 can ?

The more you spend then bigger the incentive of the seller to throw in something extra.

It isn't the full package. (Atleast on Console it isn't.

The PA is the Frame, Weapons, & Glyphs.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

It isn't the full package. (Atleast on Console it isn't.

The PA is the Frame, Weapons, & Glyphs.

Yes, but aren't yours 1&2 combined into 1 package ? That's why you guys get plat with your accessories.

Edited by KiteoHatto

4 minutes ago, KiteoHatto said:

Yes, but aren't yours 1&2 combined into 1 package ? That's why you guys get plat with your accessories.

No.

We have a pack whit :

• Equinox Prime
  • Stradavar Prime
  • Tipedo Prime
  • Platinum
  • Glyphs
  • And now a Noggle.

And another pack whit :

• Prime Armour
  • Prime Syandana
  • 90 Day Credit Buster
  • 90 Day Affinity Buster (Which should honestly be gifted together whit the frame not the accessory's imo)
  • Platinum

So yes, it is unfair for us, because only the ones who get the pack whit Frame + Weapons get the Noggle, while the ones who get the Accessory's pack are left in the dust.

Accessory packs should also come whit the Noggle of the frame the pack is linked to.

6 minutes ago, KiteoHatto said:

I don't think so.

We get...

Equinox Prime Access:
- Equinox Prime & Equinox Prime Glyphs
- Stradavar & Tipedo Prime
- Platinum (I forgot the amount)

Equinox Prime Accessory Pack:
- Syandana & Armor (At work...I can't remember how to spell nor will I try to spell the names.)
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
- Platinum (Forgot the name.)

They come separately. There is no "Joint" purchase.
Honestly, seeing how the packs are optional & quite expensive I really don't get why a Noggle can't be given to those who support the game via these packs.
I'm not "mad" or "upset" over a noggle. I just feel like an lil accessory like that should be a reward for purchasing either packs.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

No.

We have a pack whit :

• Equinox Prime
  • Stradavar Prime
  • Tipedo Prime
  • Platinum
  • Glyphs
  • And now a Noggle.

And another pack whit :

• Prime Armour
  • Prime Syandana
  • 90 Day Credit Buster
  • 90 Day Affinity Buster (Which should honestly be gifted together whit the frame not the accessory's imo)
  • Platinum

So yes, it is unfair for us, because only the ones who get the pack whit Frame + Weapons get the Noggle, while the ones who get the Accessory's pack are left in the dust.

Accessory packs should also come whit the Noggle of the frame the pack is linked to.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I don't think so.

We get...

Equinox Prime Access:
- Equinox Prime & Equinox Prime Glyphs
- Stradavar & Tipedo Prime
- Platinum (I forgot the amount)

Equinox Prime Accessory Pack:
- Syandana & Armor (At work...I can't remember how to spell nor will I try to spell the names.)
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
- Platinum (Forgot the name.)

They come separately. There is no "Joint" purchase.
Honestly, seeing how the packs are optional & quite expensive I really don't get why a Noggle can't be given to those who support the game via these packs.
I'm not "mad" or "upset" over a noggle. I just feel like an lil accessory like that should be a reward for purchasing either packs.

Yes, so you have 2 packages on consoles. We have 3 on pc. I didn't word it properly before.

We got:

-plat+weapons pack

-frame+above+profile glyphs

-accessories+boosters(no plat)

full package is all of the above

3 hours ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

I never got the Mesa prime noggle either. 😕

3 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

Me neither.

Does anyone know if this has been sent out yet?

I believe the script will run during the holidays. Could be sooner. But still confirmed coming. According to DE Drew. 

Still wish buying the accessories would net the Prime noggles.

You're spending 60 bucks instead of 80, and you're still purchasing part of the access. 

Dunno about y'all, but spending 60 on things you can't farm, but having to also buy the things you can farm and spending 140 bucks just for an additional noggle is not a fair trade.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Dunno about y'all, but spending 60 on things you can't farm, but having to also buy the things you can farm and spending 140 bucks just for an additional noggle is not a fair trade.

It's almost as if DE is doing it for the very people that buy the most expensive stuff... 

😉 

• Like 1