Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

10 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

• Although still relatively popular among players for their ninja stylings, most bows have fallen behind the power curve for primaries (unless they’re automatic, or explode with a 6 meter radius). Throwing star weapons could use help for similar reasons, when compared to other secondaries. Therefore, buffs across the board!

Bows need to auto-charge, only make me need to left-click. The draw back to charge property is what ruins bows, no partially-drawn arrow is more useful than if the arrow was already drawn and waiting without needing to hold left-click to prep it.

Otherwise, make sound matter more, and quiet weapons will matter more. I always thought the tradeoff of bows or thrown weapons was innate silence so they're easier to mod for full stealth operations. 

I gave my brother a Tiberon riven a little while back, and just a few hours ago he actually thanked me for it again. I guess it's still a bit above neutral, but I'm still just a little sad to see this.

On a different note, it's a little weird to see weapons which already had low dispos dropped even further.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb OmegaZero:

Popular and strong shotgun gets its rivens nerfed, big shock.

They are also adjusting based on effective power as well, so this is a good thing imo regardless.

so what? arca plasmor rivens already weren't that good after the recent nerf. and nothing wrong with having good weapons

Many good changes. Might do some rerolls for some of the buffed once. Using Rivens for Weapons literally no one cares about helps.
Would hope for some reworks of weapons like the Acid, Stug and mabey the Hind. Most of them are atleast somewhat interesting, but suffer from the aged balancing and damage models and have no crit or status capabilities.

For the Hind i would like more focus on the burst (as its more interessing), fire rate buff and more usable status or crit stats.

3 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I still highly disagree with 0.5 being the minimum Disposition. It should be more like 0.75.

All you're really doing is making a functional Riven harder to roll. It's not controlling power creep or anything else.

if a  riven its dispo 0.5 the only good thing you can do is to endo it or transmute with other transmute fodder

vor 5 Minuten schrieb OmegaZero:

Popular and strong shotgun gets its rivens nerfed, big shock.

They are also adjusting based on effective power as well, so this is a good thing imo regardless.

Can't tell if you're serious or just had a brainfart shortly. Good changes? What a joke. Angstrum, Aklex, Panthera and Supra nerfs are good? Are you kidding me? NOBODY uses those weapons.

il y a 17 minutes, [DE]Connor a dit :

Catchmoon: 1->0.8

il y a 18 minutes, [DE]Connor a dit :

Rattleguts: 1->0.9

Révélation
il y a 18 minutes, [DE]Connor a dit :

Tombfinger: 1->0.85

i thought riven disposition for kitguns/ zaws were not suppose to change...?

Thanks for the update!

I see the Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon were nerfed, but both the (Telos) Boltor and (Synoid) Gammacor have been buffed.

I can't complain since I've started using them out of plain preference and enjoyment. Hopefully the curse is now gone from my Telos Boltor; can't wait to see the new stats when I get home!

This fixes nothing 

if you have a problem with the guns adjust the guns stop punishing players for rolling rivens Jesus 

any weapon I have a riven for still kills any garbage content you guys make. All that’s been done is you’re ruining the gun for the artificial endgame we have to create which is endurance runs. 

all you’ve done is even less people will farm kuva because there’s no point. 

now I’m just gonna sell everything and move to a new game. You’ve basically spit in the face of the community that stood by you guys 

This whole system being dependant on weapon popularity is not cool

The fact that ppl use some weapon or not doesnt affect its stats at all... At this point it would be better if all rivens had their dispo set in stone to bring up weaker weapons and slow down stronger ones so they all become more or less equal

The way it is now it just makes the rivens more/less worth using to the point where some are mandatory (some status shotguns) and some are even weaker than normal mods (dispo 1 stuff)

4 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

if a  riven its dispo 0.5 the only good thing you can do is to endo it or transmute with other transmute fodder

On the perfect weapon with the perfect roll when the stars shine brightest on the 1st day of solstice you can actually get a roll worth using.

Outside that not really.

Between Primed mods, non-extreme stats ie not base 50% Crit chance or 3.0x Crit Dmg you're pretty much just wasting your time.

The worst part is when Disposition slides to far and ruins something like a 100% Status shotgun build.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

These changes should be live across all platforms shortly - a full breakdown of changes can be found below:

Thanks for the heads up.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

This is our first time determining disposition changes with the help of an internal ranking, to help guide dispositions closer to where we feel they should be, and to offer a solid baseline that is less subject to fluctuating player usage stats. I know some of you guys love hearing how we reach these numbers, so I wanted to share a few pieces of insight on how this internal ranking affected the dispositions:

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing this.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)DefiIading:

This fixes nothing 

if you have a problem with the guns adjust the guns stop punishing players for rolling rivens Jesus 

any weapon I have a riven for still kills any garbage content you guys make. All that’s been done is you’re ruining the gun for the artificial endgame we have to create which is endurance runs. 

all you’ve done is even less people will farm kuva because there’s no point. 

now I’m just gonna sell everything and move to a new game. You’ve basically spit in the face of the community that stood by you guys 

Couldn't have ever said it better. DE is just showing how incompetent they are.

Archived