Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

[DE]Megan

Daily Syndicate standing broke 19 (nineteen) weeks ago and has not yet been fixed.  How much I can get can currently vary by 26k depending on whether or not I exhaust that daily limit before I start doing syndicate missions.

Seriously, it's been 19 weeks.

How about you go read the Hildryn feedback thread and have another look at reddit as well, 4 weeks of feedback and counting and nothing was done beside that LoS mandatory adjustment and that trash dash in Aegis Storm.

How about we hear what your position is because clearly that frame is far from being polished and OMG WOWZERS yes i can do with her hours of long runs without dieing and that doesn't mean the frame is good...Just because with a S#&$ car i can outrun other nerds whose driving skills are ZERO but have a superior fancy car that doesn't mean my car is good.

The pilot is.( aka the player )

Her 1st is a facepalm with all the issues mentioned already and so on and so on.

Wonderful we have a new prime and I'm very thankful for all the continued bug fixes.

Now if you would just revisit the Wolf of Saturn 6 boss so that scaling doesn't make it a fight that is no fun, that takes far too long (15-20+ min depending on scaling and squad) I would be very appreciative.  The way the Saturn boss functions currently, I don't even want to both trying to fight him in a squad, rather do it solo, and that shouldn't be the case.  To be effective against the Saturn Boss, it's better to be solo and to me, this seems contrary to the intent of DE in creating a community and events where people fight in squads.

The way the Wolf of Saturn 6 boss functions currently is broken, very broken, so broken people just fail the mission to get out instead of fighting him.  That should never be the case.

Hoping to get more dojo decorations. I see so many cool objects and elements in the world that would look great in the dojo! Really hope Dojo lighting can be fixed and the glitch where objects that are upside down go slightly angled.

Archived