Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Because the size on the render doesn't always match the item -- besides, who did you check it on?

Checked it on base Equinox, the shoulder, leg and chest pieces are abnormally small compared to the silhouette of them on Equinox Prime. Armor attachment sizes typically do not vary from base Warframe to Prime by 50%

1 minute ago, QueenOfAllLGBTBees said:

Checked it on base Equinox, the shoulder, leg and chest pieces are abnormally small compared to the silhouette of them on Equinox Prime. Armor attachment sizes typically do not vary from base Warframe to Prime by 50% 

Looks the proper size to me

Warframe1051.jpg

1. Quick attacks need to be reimplemented since lots of stances make you very immobile.
2. Remove "Anti-Maim" feature for polearms/staff. (cannot function at max potential/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)
3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying. (Useless Guardian Derision)
4. Fix inability to Void Dash straight after shooting amp. (able to cloak but not dash) (most obvious after firing Dissic Scaffold Grenade)
5. Fix occasionally no archgun enemies during profit taker (or they spawn very very far away).
6. Fix Profit Pylons occasionally clip through shrooms causing them to stay in mid-air (need to fix asap).
7. Fix reversed drop chance of Atmos systems and Repeller systems from Profit-Taker. I have 4 Atmos and 24 Repeller. ("rare" reward)
8. Add loadout system for operator, especially amp/arcane loadouts that sync with warframe loadouts. Dont want to switch constantly between eidolon/profit/missions etc.
9. Add option to change operator loadout in simulacrum. (amp/arcane testing)
10. Fix extermination minimap tracker. When I am nearly done with most exterminate missions an enemy 500-1000m away (literally) will get marked and after I kill that enemy another similar marker will appear etc.
11. Fix enemies getting stuck behind walls/pipes and hiding forever in Hydron/Helene.
12. Revise play "something" with friend nightwave challenge. Adding someone to friend list and inviting them to game is not a challenge.
13. Increase Wolf-Cred income. 300 wolf-creds at level 24 is absolutely ridiculous. "Fairness" and the elimination of RNG should not have significant progressive drawbacks.
14. Increase enemy spawns in Orb Vallis. At max alert level only around 3-5 enemies per minute.
15. Fix toggle sprint reset on first roll in game.

Thats all I ask.

hace 16 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%.
    • The Decoration UI now also displays a performance warning (looking at you Noggle nerds).

As someone that reached the old limit cap on all rooms, I am really happy to see this. Thank you! 

Still no fix for the completely bugged and broken Archwing for 3 weeks now which is embarrassing, been having to explain to newer players it's "usually not this bad" No fixes for all the missing textures and messed up lighting on tile sets. No fixes for the Wolf boss not dropping parts ever. No fixes for the horribly buggy under water Uranus tile sets where you get stuck and can't move near the boundary edges. No fixes for 50% failure rate on corpus tile sets with doors getting locked and not opening ruining mission progression!

35 minutes ago, b4timert said:

Can you please make ephemera tradeable if done the fight 138 times and got 4 shock and 0 freeze 138 doesn't not include the times i disconnected and cant rejoin or the or the 2 times i crashed. it does include the 2 times the boss dint even drop hildren part's the host got drop's but non host's didnt.it also starting to get hard find player for the Exploiter orb the fight feel's dragged out and the cursed door always give me frame drops Today i disconnected 6 times from the fight out of the 10 tries. im done with the fight 43 runs without a ephemera constant disconnects.Let the people trade them, new players cant built them anyway and it help's them get plat. It also isnt fun trying to farm stuff and then getting them over and over, over the part/mod's you want it diluted the drop table in ESO and arbitration.

And if you dont want to make them tradabe please make future ones more reasonable. a exaple get mr 21, 28, kill last orb 50 times get rank 30 in 
a nightwave sink 40 corpus/grineer ships.
Linking them to achievement is better since it show the player did the content over just being lucky and is a reward for playing.

Totally agree with making them tied to achievements/milestones. When they were fist shown off certain phrases were used that led myself, and others that they'd be earned through the feats performed by our Tenno, not by a very low drop chance and perpetually bad RNG. 

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Grineer Flameblade enemies doing crazy high damage on their first melee attacks in a combo. The melee swing was unintentionally dealing damage multiple times. This has been fixed so each swing only hits the target once.

Thank you! Hopefully that puts an end to the Tusk Flameblades insta-killing the toxin mixers whenever Plague Star rolls around.

Guest bloodtron40000

Thank you for addressing Nyx's MC AI bugs.

Has also there been any progress made on Revenant's buggy kit? It severely hinders his ability to work in a squad and even has the potential to unintentionally grief fellow squadmates.

More information is detailed in the following topics:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076336-revenant-enthrall-badly-bugged/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1077846-revenant-thrall-ability-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1077965-revenants-allies-cant-kill-enthralled-enemies/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1072292-revenant-bugs/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076473-revenant-thralls-are-super-buggy-and-a-ruining-the-frame-for-me/

And also players can often become stuck while using his 4, being unable to cancel it:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1077341-revenant-danse-macabre-stuck-until-energy-depleted

4 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

Prisma Veritux is still bugged in the new trading UI and cannot be traded!

Any chance of seeing this addressed in the upcoming mainline update, or does DE still not know about it? 😧

This will be fixed in the upcoming Mainline Update.

Archived