Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

[DE]Megan

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Changes - GOING LIVE IN NEXT HOTFIX:
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

I wonder why make changes to higher levels in the system of rivens, and the basics still needs to be corrected! How could I want Rivens from Archgun and Companion Weapons Rivens if I do not have space for even my favorite weapons, only 90 spaces that have not changed for a long time, the change in rivens expected mod and the increase in the amount of storage of Rivens !! ! As long as this change is not corrected, other changes in mods are irrelevant!

1 hour ago, domdomplayer3 said:

Thanks for the update, but we need to shed some light on the current issue impacting exalted weapons:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1074886-off-host-use-of-exalted-melee-results-in-loss-of-functionality/

Playing Warframes like Valkyr while not being the host is basically impossible at the moment

Please, please, please fix the issue with not being able to use weapons or reactivate the exalted weapon.

Also, please make it so we can aim glide while using our exalted weapons without being taken out of exalted weapon mode. This is most important on Valkyr. I should be able to keep my invulnerability without having to give up aim gliding.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Grineer Flameblade enemies doing crazy high damage on their first melee attacks in a combo. The melee swing was unintentionally dealing damage multiple times. This has been fixed so each swing only hits the target once. 

This applies to the Tusk Predators too right?

EDIT:

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Hive Sabotage missions not counting towards the ‘Cache Hunter’ Nightwave Act.

Now that's fixed, does that mean that the challenge for completing Sabotage missions now counts Hive Sabotage?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

I was running out of room. vB1nT4D.jpg

It looks like equinox is going to be left as a sleep/maim bot. What a damn shame.

DE Makes mode swapping frame designed to encourage fast shifting and use of all 7 abilities. Makes shifting cost a good chunk of energy for how often it needs to be done with minimal benefit that also decays over time, makes shifting delete power buildup, adds tons of bandaid mods. Players only use the "delete button" ability outside of super niche builds. *surprised pikachu face*.

Ah well. Maybe a few years down the line.

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8.1 is now live!

Riven Changes (for real):
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed Hive Sabotage missions not counting towards the ‘Cache Hunter’ Nightwave Act. 

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to switch firing modes with the Stradavar Prime.
  • Fixes towards Equinox Prime’s cloth clipping with the Isabeau Prime Syandana.
  • Fixed a UI-lock when typing random letters in the Syndicate Relic Offerings quantity box.  

Archived