Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed Hive Sabotage missions not counting towards the ‘Cache Hunter’ Nightwave Act. 

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to switch firing modes with the Stradavar Prime.
  • Fixes towards Equinox Prime’s cloth clipping with the Isabeau Prime Syandana.
  • Fixed a UI-lock when typing random letters in the Syndicate Relic Offerings quantity box.  

Man hotfix just for few lines?

Will be more "short" hotfixes tonight??

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8.1 is now live!

Riven Changes (for real):
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Most of the rivens I've checked have changed (Soma, Stradavar, Hek, Supra), but Zhuge has not. stats are exactly the same as before the hotfix (I took screenshots after 24.5.8 but before 24.5.8.1).

Could someone over there verify that all the planned riven changes happened?

When the Stradavar Prime's stats were shown at the last devstream, we were told those stats were placeholder. Yet today I notice the stats are exactly the same as seen on the Devstream. If there was no intention to change the stats, why did you tell us the stats were placeholder? They clearly weren't.

This is especially disappointing as you at DE have stated your intent to balance weapons across MR. Yet as of current, firearms do not progress consistently in their damage outputs/effectiveness. With the stats it currently has the Stradavar Prime's automatic mode is substantially weaker than the Baza at MR 7, which is a weapon which comes with innate silencing. Furthermore when kitguns are taken into account, MR being the 'balance point' loses all meaning. Kitguns currently offer better overall DPS than every weapon in the game, the only exception being sniper rifles after they have been ramped up via combo.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Still no changes to, or removal of Nightwave, I see... Sigh... Well, glad the lootboxes are getting attention... not. What the heck's going on at DE?

Good to know you liked the old system that wasn't the best for warframe to grow. 2nd Season of NW will show the improvements to it.

Fixed inability to Chat link Ephemeras. 

This isn't working on Live as of yet

Thanks for #*!%ing up the rivens, that everyone spend #*!%ing ages on to get right. Instead of buffing the weaker ones.. wish people learned that S#&$ for once..

Also nice still no #*!%ing change on the damn bugged af eso and arbi rewards. As in the age old adage fix yo S#&$ before you #*!% yo S#&$.

• Fixed Grineer Flameblade enemies doing crazy high damage on their first melee attacks in a combo. The melee swing was unintentionally dealing damage multiple times. 

I was seriously wondering about this! I mean, it's a melee enemy so it still wasn't particularly frightening, but it was still something I was curious about. 

Will the next mainline update fix all the stuff y'all broke on the last mainline update? Kind of sad a higher decoration capacity and nerfing rivens was more of a priority than fixing the archwing enemies and Arbitration rewards.

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Sure mate, sure.

Tell me how the old alert system helped warframe be good for newer players. Arbitrations make more sense to cover the clear the start chart thing. NW is helpful for new players. It also gives older players who keep complaining "content drought something to do"

1 minute ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Tell me how the old alert system helped warframe be good for newer players. Arbitrations make more sense to cover the clear the start chart thing. NW is helpful for new players

brakes be quiet GIF by DeRay Davis

You expect new players to do 60-minute survival runs? HA!

3 minutes ago, JoyfulCandyCube said:

All my hard earned and hundred rolled Sniper Rivens... I am sad...
I hope we can see some reverts to these changes someday.

I doubt it my friend.. this is gonna screw so many people.. and severity of being screwed + time and resource investment = gonna make sure a lot of the older players are gonna either hate this game, or plain leave it. 

7 minutes ago, ZachsGamingHub said:

You expect new players to do 60-minute survival runs? HA!

What part of ELITE weekly did you not get. the dailies and normal weeklies are meant for casual players. Sure 30-45 min survival would have been better, but like the do profit-taker & hydolyst is meant to be for the more vet player that screams "content drought" because they can't find content to do

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

Tell me how the old alert system helped warframe be good for newer players. Arbitrations make more sense to cover the clear the start chart thing. NW is helpful for new players

But I did not mention the alerts system, you're just making assumptions. The alert system had it's problems, but Nightwave is not a proper replacement to it.

Also, no it doesn't, it just pushes them away because the see this thing with all these rewards and they are told straight up they can't get them cause they're scrubs. Most people don't react well to that. The starchart, as it is, makes a ton more sense for progression than Nightwave ever will. Clear these nodes, clear the junction requirements, beat the junction, get rewarded, progress. That's easy. Nightwave is neither easy nor rewarding, so why it should be considered as something good for newcomers is beyond me. As a newcomer, I had no freakin' idea what radiation damage was, how to make my abilities actually do damage, how to kill en masse, mobile defense missions would kick my arse, spies are things even veterans seem to incapable of doing, and you're expecting all that to LEAD a new player? That will overwhelm them. Push them away. Especially with these pathetic rewards for what is essentially very hard work for a new player. How does a sigil help a new player? How does a noggle help a new player? If this thing is meant to help new players, it's pretty insulting.

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

-Is there a reason we're unable to use Hildryn's 2 while in Aegis Storm? It seemed to me more like a bug similar to being unable to use her 1 in the same situation. Letting us use it would make her feel more fluid.

Oh, but what if you figure out a way to stay in the air forever this way?

I mean, what if you accidentally have fun?

How exactly not being able to use her 2 when her 4 is active is imbalanced that they decided to disable it I have no idea. And yes, they dileberately disabled it because it worked just fine when sHyldrin's abilities were demonstraded in the dev stream.

Why nerf the amprex? It was perfectly fine where it was, not OP and not under powered. there are multiple weapons that are still OP with rivens and haven't even been touched! This is getting so petty. like your general ruling for editing rivens is "Oh a lot of people use it? Oh lets nerf the ones we have already #*!%ed and keep the over powered weapons alone). Stupid.

Archived