[DE]Megan

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

In the next hotfix, can you make it so that all the new prime access stuff actually appears in our inventory/arsenal on phone? I have all the Equinox Prime Access stuff, but it doesnt say I have it on my phone, but I have it on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem?

And welcome to the usual nerf of the most used gears. Once again TY DE, I just check my Ignis wraith and realised that it has now a reven disposition of 1. Anything else you want to nerf please let us know so that we stop waisting resources. Do you really want players to move to a different game? Every time a gear is use to often by players it gets nerfed. I guess I'm just going to play the game even less that I am currently playing. Sometime one can wounder what go through the mind of the DEV at DE. Maybe they enjoy ennoying the community with there stupid ideas. So Thank you again. So dum.

• Haha 2

I wish I could just buy the Prime Frame without the weapons directly attached to the purchase. Why would I want to invest on weapons that after three months might be nerfed to death.

Make the Prime frames themselves be sold separately from the weapons.

I am one of the few apparently who gets thoroughly annoyed with these pointless nurfs, I have enjoyed the game for many years and spend money to enjoy it.  What I do not enjoy is dumping multiple forma in weapons, buying and selling rivens only to have them made obsolete and not just the rivens but the weapons in general.  Platinum is real money, riven trading and purchasing forma are real money and although I do not mind spending money I dislike wasting it.  I understand the business model, profit margins and target customers .... but the player base is the customer and the recurring revenue is dependent on customer satisfaction. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Copied from last post:

-Is there a reason we're unable to use Hildryn's 2 while in Aegis Storm? It seemed to me more like a bug similar to being unable to use her 1 in the same situation. Letting us use it would make her feel more fluid.

-Can you please make phase 1 of the Exploiter less tedious/time wasting? This is desperately needed now that the phase skip is gone. I suggest making each vent require only one canister to destroy.

-Has the ultimate boss (the door to the Vallis after Exploiter phase 1) been defeated yet? A lot of players end up having to abort because that door will not open to them and proceed to phase 2.

-There's also a reported bug that I just experienced myself where the Exploiter does not drop any resources upon death.

-Will anything be done about Heavy Guns being unresponsive? I have to hit the gear shortcut multiple times in order for the game to actually register equipping the Archgun, and the same when trying to unequip it. Being vulnerable and completely still while waiting for the animation to play out is also very annoying.

Well I can  answer ur few questions 

1. Hildryn can't use her 2 while in 4th bcoz it's a channeling ability why would they let u add shield back its like u can get ev while using banshee's 4th. So nope they won't its a balance as her 4th is super strong. 

2. The door to vallis not opening is not a bug u need to complete phase 2 or abort that's mission objective so u need to finish phase 2 

3. And if they let us skip phase 1 their is no point in doing exploiter then soo nope they won't allow us to skip 

Posted (edited)

BTW love the design on EQUINOX PRIME ! 

> don't you think Stradavar Prime sound effect should be any different (nope is the same sound effect by default)

> there a problem with the frame rate scene which sometimes might get stuck on the third person camera at times is anoying,.. is there anyway fix this issue ?

(you can still hear your frame walking, but frame rate scene is not move at all sadly)

Edited by Nightshadow134
Some bug or glitch are still there, but not fix (fix it now)

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8

e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg 

EQUINOX PRIME!
Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Check out the official public drop tables here.

Get the newest Prime gear with Equinox Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

EquinoxPrime_Accessories_Keyart.thumb.pn 

Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Barrel to Kronen Prime Blade
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Oberon Prime Chassis to Chroma Prime Chassis
  • Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Stock to Destreza Prime Handle

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Changes - GOING LIVE IN NEXT HOTFIX:
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Changes:

• Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%. 
    • The Decoration UI now also displays a performance warning (looking at you Noggle nerds).
  • Optimized Coolant Raknoid sloshing effects to eliminate calculations when off-screen.
  • Updated numerous tiles to improve character lighting.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the HUD.

Fixes:

• Fixed swapping Polarities on a Zaw resulting in the Stance Polarity being removed. 
    • A Forma (per affected Zaw) has been delivered to player Inventories who experienced this issue.
  • Fixed Grineer Flameblade enemies doing crazy high damage on their first melee attacks in a combo. The melee swing was unintentionally dealing damage multiple times. This has been fixed so each swing only hits the target once. 
  • Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control significantly hindering AI's actions in many cases leading to reduced or even non-existent capability.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown mine having collision on it, resulting in mid-air floating. You can no longer stand/climb on the mine.
  • Fixed the Coolant Raknoid coolant FX appearing orange for Hosts.
  • Fixed inability to Chat link Ephemeras. 
  • Fixed custom colors not applying to areas of Equinox.
  • Fixed a micro-optimization when transitioning from Fortuna/Cetus to Vallis/Plains breaking.

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8.1

Riven Changes (for real):
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed Hive Sabotage missions not counting towards the ‘Cache Hunter’ Nightwave Act. 

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to switch firing modes with the Stradavar Prime.
  • Fixes towards Equinox Prime’s cloth clipping with the Isabeau Prime Syandana.
  • Fixed a UI-lock when typing random letters in the Syndicate Relic Offerings quantity box.  

Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to Chat link Ephemeras. 

Ehh, not quite.

7IXOX4n.jpg

• Upvote 1

No Equinox changes? None at all? Not even making her 3 working like her augmented 4?

😕

2 hours ago, SgHunt3r said:

I am one of the few apparently who gets thoroughly annoyed with these pointless nurfs, I have enjoyed the game for many years and spend money to enjoy it.  What I do not enjoy is dumping multiple forma in weapons, buying and selling rivens only to have them made obsolete and not just the rivens but the weapons in general.  Platinum is real money, riven trading and purchasing forma are real money and although I do not mind spending money I dislike wasting it.  I understand the business model, profit margins and target customers .... but the player base is the customer and the recurring revenue is dependent on customer satisfaction. 

That is on you buddy. Rivens since they were put into the game DE said would change in strength based off popularity, they now are just being consistent in changing the disposition. If you want to spend your plat on rivens you take the risk. Furthermore, rivens are not needed at all to get through any content in this game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

67 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

•  

Posted (edited)

Why only 33% ? Why is that damn so hard to ...remove that useless stupid limit of decoration ?
What about Universal Vaccuum ?
What about Exposition Hall limitation in the dojo ?
What about Vauban UI bug with Vortex ?
What about increasing speed of Nova's Molecular Prime (she wasn't supposed to be "kill faster than they can kill you" ? )
What about visual change with locked corpus container and failed kavat locked container ?
What about RAIDS ?

RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS 

Yeah yeah, Equinox Prime is nice, but this list could be so much longer ....

Edited by Nekothika

Tarock Thrown Blade Skin and Edo Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Ash.

Something fell through the cracks:

Equipping Vazarin's Guardian Shell: When holding melee button to activate ability, taking a fatal hit would return your Operator to your frame but it would look like as though you are spamming your Operator's melee button even if you are in control of your frame now. The following are its effects:

1. There is a visual of the void blast in the body of the frame, although I'm not sure if it functions as a real void blast with the capability of knocking enemies back
2. Since it looks like your Operator is spamming melee (from inside your frame), your Transference energy keeps getting depleted; as soon as just enough energy has been regenerated for another void blast, you will automatically void blast, leaving it effectively depleted and Transference is thus unusable.

Notes:
1. I understand you reduced the 'cone' for blocking because we auto-block now, but you might want to look into Guardian Shell's effectiveness. I don't know, but I get the feeling its cone is also reduced, seeing how Operators kinda move slightly to where we aim our void blasts, in other words, Operators seemed to have been affected by new slam attack mechanics brought upon by Melee 2.999998, among other melee-related changes.
2. I'm not sure about this one but Vazarin's Protective Dash works as intended now: I can now heal my pets again with it but it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. Might want to include that change in the upcoming fixes.

3. The visual of void blast for Vazarin looks horizontal, instead of the usual vertical from other schools.

Okay, I just cancelled my Equinox Prime Chassis build so that I could make some Plat and the blueprint has disappeared.

You know what DE, STOP nerfing crap, if you are just going to nerf stuff just freaking remove the item in question permanently, nerf rivens, oh look not good enough, nerf again, oh look still not good enough? NERF again, and yet you people don't do anything about the scammers claiming their riven are worth 5000 plat just because it belongs to them, seriously nerf rivens one more time, you better just delete them from the game period.

• Haha 1

Please fix Excalibur Umbra’s hissy fits when he uses Radial Howl. We don’t need to hear him repeat the sound and animation three or four more times after activating the ability. 😕

Posted (edited)

Thanks for nerf Ignis Rivens with CC...
Just read my nick with understending :devil:

EDIT:
I found screen with my Riven before nerf. Like I see you downgroad all what he have, not only CC.
Electric DMG and fire rate is downgroaded too.
I dont have screens for other Ignis Rivens, but I'm sure you downgroad any possible positive statistic...
Read my nick with understending - again, sloooow and with focus please.

Edited by FunYourself

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kuro_the_umbreon said:

You know what DE, STOP nerfing crap, if you are just going to nerf stuff just freaking remove the item in question permanently, nerf rivens, oh look not good enough, nerf again, oh look still not good enough? NERF again, and yet you people don't do anything about the scammers claiming their riven are worth 5000 plat just because it belongs to them, seriously nerf rivens one more time, you better just delete them from the game period.

The main issue with rivens is not that they "nerf" them. They were supposed to be re-balanced on periodic basis from the beginning, but DE failed to do so and we grown accustomed to powerful rivens for overpowered guns.

The main problem of rivens is that they barely help with the balance of the guns because you can't fix 5% crit chance or the same status chance even with the best riven out there. Probably the most iconic example is the Kraken which turns barely useful with a god-tier riven and still needs help of frame abilities to draw enemies together. And I have no idea what you need to get on a riven to turn Stug into a competitive secondary gun. In fact higher stats on rivens for self-damaging weapons is kind of a nerf rather than an improvement and they won't be actively used with or without rivens no matter what simply because you can kill yourself with that thing and killing yourself in general is not fun. In most cases you don't even have a chance to avoid damage if your shot lands near you with probably the sole exception of Lenz.

Another problem is that the very same riven applies both to normal version of a gun and to it's Prime/Wraith/Vandal/Prisma/Dex/whatever variations. As the result when variant released it often receives very powerful riven disposition from it's predecessor and then everyone starting to actively use this new shiny powerful gun and disposition plummets into the ground and people yell how unfair that is.

Anyway, you can yell at them in the respective topc linked in this post. Please proceed there. You won't add anything new there, though.

Edited by lainverse
  • Upvote 1

I really like the design of our newest prime frame but I do not understand why the secondary colour channel is metallic on night form but non metallic on day form. This really messes up fashioning her.

Haha @ everyone moaning about riven nerfs...

They're not "pointless", if something in particular gets used more than everything else and becomes the meta, it means it's more powerful than the rest, and should be brought in line so everything else in the game doesn't become obsolete.

Warframe has always been about playing what's fun, not playing what's best, people who do not have or do not use rivens make it by without any problems.

That you now need 5 shots instead of 1 to take down a teralyst with your lanka will not ruin the game, calm down.