Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 24.5.8 + 24.5.8.1

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased the Liset Decoration limit by 33%.
    • The Decoration UI now also displays a performance warning (looking at you Noggle nerds).

:angel: you guys are saints 

Got to much stuff to place and with this new add 

I can't be more happy with it 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Amerikanovich said:

Haha @ everyone moaning about riven nerfs...

They're not "pointless", if something in particular gets used more than everything else and becomes the meta, it means it's more powerful than the rest, and should be brought in line so everything else in the game doesn't become obsolete.

Warframe has always been about playing what's fun, not playing what's best, people who do not have or do not use rivens make it by without any problems.

That you now need 5 shots instead of 1 to take down a teralyst with your lanka will not ruin the game, calm down.

You see, many people consider the best weapon as the most fun to play with because it moves enemies down faster and better than the rest and some are also unique in the way they work. Take Arca Plasmor for example. It is one of the best shotguns in the entire game and it is REALLY fun to play with. Of course it's incredibly popular and it will remain popular even if you remove riven for it entirely. It kills everything on the star chart and wipes rooms in 1-2 shots and looks amazing. At the same time Braton Prime... ye, it works, but only a few people would call it fun because it's a boring generic rifle with mediocre damage and capability to deal with large groups of enemies and without any personality whatsoever. So, when rivens for fun and accidentally really good weapons take a hit it isn't fun for owners of such rivens. Especially if they spent hundreds of hours to farm kuva and get that perfect roll. Those who spend hundreds of plat... that's their own fault. Isn't it a common knowledge that riven stats and relevance are subject to change?

Also, "That you now need 5 shots instead of 1 to take down a teralyst with your lanka will not ruin the game, calm down." is a definition of not fun exactly because people like to do things fast and effective and consider it fun to do that so. So, ye, it's less fun now. Especially for organized teams and speed-runners. Is it still possible to do solo 6x3? Just think how much experience and dedication to the game had those who could pull that off. If they can't pull that off anymore that sucks.

I do agree that changes to rivens are not pointless, BTW, but the way they implemented... You can't make Kraken or Stug relevant when you have Catchmoon even if you set riven for first two to mult 2 and riven for Catchmoon to 0.5. They stuck in a trash tier for a reason and if you want to "fix" them then you need way more powerful rivens. Then _maybe_ someone will consider using at least Kraken. In fact most of the players with Catchmoon doesn't even have a riven for it, but still using it because it is better than pretty much any other primary or secondary gun in the game.

Rarity and changing dispositions are one reason I absolutely hate rivens as a system. First off it's rare to even get a riven, and then even rarer to get one you want/need. Then you have to spend a lot of time and resources to reroll decent stats on it, that are completely random. OR you can dish out a literal ton of plat (which, by the way is 50+ eur) for a single mod, making some scalper very happy. And then in few months there's a good chance your hard work goes to trash, when the disposition changes and suddenly it's just not cutting it anymore.

46 minutes ago, Bathynomus said:

Rarity and changing dispositions are one reason I absolutely hate rivens as a system. First off it's rare to even get a riven, and then even rarer to get one you want/need. Then you have to spend a lot of time and resources to reroll decent stats on it, that are completely random. OR you can dish out a literal ton of plat (which, by the way is 50+ eur) for a single mod, making some scalper very happy. And then in few months there's a good chance your hard work goes to trash, when the disposition changes and suddenly it's just not cutting it anymore.

BTW, this is another major failure of the rivens. It's really hard to get a good riven for any specific weapon, so even if you buff rivens for some trash gun to the point when it start outperforming the meta there won't be a spike in the use of such gun because most of the players won't have a decent riven for it. So, popularity of such gun will barely change and it'll keep receiving buffs while most popular guns will keep receiving debuffs until it become the next meta... but for only a certain few players which did manage to get that specific roll on a riven for it. And in order to fix this we need to have an easier way to get decent rivens. Right now they deliberately made it VERY hard to get a decent riven for pretty much any gun and then punish everyone who decided to get a riven for a gun which is already good because terrible guns nobody want to use even when there are oh so great rivens for such guns.

Fortnite took off a lot of good things from the game and everyone is complaining and they still losing players everyday. i really dont know how smart can be keep nerfing good and fun weapons in the game, for sure im not having fun right now

20 hours ago, Zod-El said:

DE, Im VERY UPSET....and you better fix this quick!!! 

I just bought the "Equinox Prime Access Pack" and was ONLY given the PLATINUM...WTH!!!  I've reset, and looked through inventory, and it is not there.:angry:  When i go to the market, it says its purchased, so where are my items?!?!

I love you DE. Even more cause of the quick response. As i was making out my ticket I notice the items in my new screenshot. You are the best!! Keep up the good work. Equinox actually looks AMAZING!!!

Quill Zod-El

I know they love to break things, but do DEs read comments for bugged or not-working-properly things we posted here?

weapon switch mechanism after carrying thing like data key is broken. before the update, it was swaps to secondary weapon, now it swaps to primary weapon. can you please decide on one them, or fix it to swap back to whatever weapon is selected before we start carrying things?

the similar thing happens with tools. I have "B" key assigned for scanner. and pressing it twice swaps back to primary weapon. few updates has passed since the days it was working properly.

this is really annoying for a staticor user. I just don't play as much I did last few month. but annoying.

I have a little issue with equinox prime night form, her secondary colour looks metallic and don't match her day form colour,

Hope u guys can change it, or also give the day form metallic looks on secondary. TY

20190404150959_1.jpg

20190404153503_1.jpg

Well after a few days to think about the Riven changes, I have one idea. If you want to wobble around which weapons are the best, by changing the riven disposition, so be it. I would like it, though, if it becomes technically possible, to increase the maximum number of Riven slots. If I get a bunch of Rivens for my favorite weapons, and then you make those rivens bad and other rivens good, and I go after those rivens, I'll eventually fill up - I'm at 57 out of 90 now, and have no idea what I'll be at by the time I get everything for the new good rivens (so far I have my eye on Spira and Snipertron). I am just conjecturing that the capacity will be an issue either now or soon, we'll see what I'm at once I actually get the new good rivens, but if it becomes an issue, I'd rather not have a situation where I have to get rid of my old, formerly good rivens in order to keep up with the pack.

Archived