Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Equinox Prime

[DE]Megan

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 2
e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg 

EQUINOX PRIME!
Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Check out the official public drop tables here.

Get the newest Prime gear with Equinox Prime Access and Prime Accessories from the in-game Market!

EquinoxPrime_Accessories_Keyart.thumb.pn

Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Barrel to Kronen Prime Blade
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Oberon Prime Chassis to Chroma Prime Chassis
  • Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Stock to Destreza Prime Handle

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Changes:
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop:

Changes:

• Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation!
  • Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.

Fixes:

• Fixed certain Transmissions encountering a script failure (eg Frohd Bek).

Are DE aware of some kind of glitch were at the end of a mission you don’t get the prime part you selected from teammates? At the mission results it has all your pick ups, resources and mods but no prime part. And as soon as you get back in the ship you get a message from ordis giving you the part you got but not the one you selected. It’s happened to me a lot. Makes me not want to go for the parts till I hear from support. It’s like I have to triple farm parts at this point.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DreamyRelic80 said:

Are DE aware of some kind of glitch were at the end of a mission you don’t get the prime part you selected from teammates? At the mission results it has all your pick ups, resources and mods but no prime part. And as soon as you get back in the ship you get a message from ordis giving you the part you got but not the one you selected. It’s happened to me a lot. Makes me not want to go for the parts till I hear from support. It’s like I have to triple farm parts at this point.

That the recovery produces the wrong part has been a bug for a laughably long time.

3 hours ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

That the recovery produces the wrong part has been a bug for a laughably long time.

I’ve never had it as a bug it’s supposed to to be if you disconnect at the end or during a mission. But it’s happening like 40% of the time sense this up  equinox  Prime update. And apparently it’s happening more to other people too. A random player in my squad experience it recently too.

Archived