Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmute, Wtf

BladeFade

So i had like 4 extra thunderbolt that i didnt need, so i thought* i could use it on the transmute thing. All 4 thunderbolts and guess what i get.. Thats right the most EPIC mod, the best of the best, the rarest of the rarest mod EVER! Yeah you guessed it,... Killing blow...Is this some kind of a joke. 

Im not mad warframe im just.. disappointed.. Acutally i am mad... I could've used those thunderbolt mods for fusion..

What are your thoughts on this transmute thingy? ._.'

Edited by BladeFade

Well it has been known for a while, that it works like that now, if it is the same it will count as only 1, so the chance is lower.

It though isn't really said anywhere in the transmute, and that can easily make it go wrong if you don't look up before, or after you F*** up.

I would like them to add a way to actually make it possible to see, that is how it works. A little guide, maybe a little animation showing it.

Transmuting 4 different mods of the same rarity will result in a random mod of the same rarity.

Transmuting 4 of the same mod will result in a mod of a lower tier.

Transmuting mods of diferent tiers will result in a mod of the lowest tier.

4 thunderbolts is a mistake.

4 different will give you the best results. IIRC having the same polarity on all of them will mean you are more likely to gain a mod of the same polarity.

Transmuting 4 different mods of the same rarity will result in a random mod of the same rarity.

Transmuting 4 of the same mod will result in a mod of a lower tier.

Transmuting mods of diferent tiers will result in a mod of the lowest tier.

4 thunderbolts is a mistake.

4 different will give you the best results. IIRC having the same polarity on all of them will mean you are more likely to gain a mod of the same polarity.

I see... meh whatever, im done transmuting..

I did it 10 times when it first came out. Got 9 abilities.

Haven't touched it since then either. Kind of waiting for a dry spell on these kinds of posts to know its been sufficiently tweaked (my ipad just tried to correct that to twerked, fyi) so I don't end up wasting mods/credits

Edited by RedlineRonin