Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludo3009

Nerf the wolf please !

5 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

If you can't give up anything and insist on using very specific gear in EVERY SINGLE SLOT - well, that's your problem. Can't kill Eidolons by just equipping a cat, yet nobody complains about that. 

You also can't get jumped by an Eidolon in a random mission while goofing off with fun non-meta gear.

1 minute ago, ToaMimrik said:

You also can't get jumped by an Eidolon in a random mission while goofing off with fun non-meta gear. 

So you absolutely refuse to equip a cat, or Unairu, or a critical focused melee weapon with Shattered Impact, and expect to just roll over the special event boss in your level 0 gear. That's an odd demand.

10 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

So you absolutely refuse to equip a cat, or Unairu, or a critical focused melee weapon with Shattered Impact, and expect to just roll over the special event boss in your level 0 gear. That's an odd demand.

Or an Archgun with Radiation damage, or just use a good amp on your operator, Or a primary or secondary or melee with radiation damage, or... 

There's so many ways to deal with him. People need to just pick one and stop complaining. My Archgun affects absolutely nothing in my loadouts. Profit Taker is also weak to radiation damage, so win/win.

I am struggling to get the remaining pieces of that weapon. I want that weapon....I have 2 out of 4 parts.

1 hour ago, ludo3009 said:

Alright, so I have to always have my adarza with me. Super ! 🙂

Same answer with Revenant.

No, those are just options among several other options.

As someone who plays ash too much recently, does seeking shuriken work? I might have to find a way of fitting it in with fatal teleport... My poor build..

18 hours ago, Test-995 said:

You know that the knell has highest dps in secondaries, right?

or is it some kind of jokes and i got whoosh'd?

For the most part the meta is a kitgun. I made all 4 kitguns and all 9 zaws and lvled them. Gilded them lvled them again and them sold them. I have fun with other non meta weapons like pox and a few others i rarely see people using

8 hours ago, A_Lil_Kitsune said:

As someone who plays ash too much recently, does seeking shuriken work? I might have to find a way of fitting it in with fatal teleport... My poor build..

Seeking shuriken doesnt work.  You cant target him with abilities. 

So unless youre fortunate enough to have any mixture of a kavat with swipe/  strong crit + radiation / shattering + melee or crit zaw etc 

If youre a player on sedna or a high void mission that hasnt gotten to that yet gear yet well...best to go sit over there to the side.