Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I see that DE has seen "Lady Hawk"

(XBOX)Skylar McCloud

Lets's see the Easabeau Sayandana and the Navaar Armorm. 'I See you've been watching "Lady Hawk"

Lady Hawk is one of my Childhood Favorite Movies,right up there with Legend Labrynth and Troll. If you've never seen it. Treat yoself. It is a really good movie. Kind of makes me think that's why you chose a wolf for saturn, and why Harrow is a Bishop and why Zephyr is a bird. okay that's a stretch but I know.  anyway Great looking Armor and Sayandana. 

• 1 month later...

TLady Hawk Was a movie about 2 lovers coursed by a corrupt bishop.  (for give the spelling) Esabeu played by Michelle pfifer,and Navar played by Rudgar Hower. Were cursed to never see each other again in human form. Michelle Pfifer in the day time would be a hawk. Navar would be Human. Then at Night Navar would turn into a wolf and Esabeau would turn human. I won't spoil too much of it. It also co stared Mathew Broderick. He was squire to Navar in the day time and served as kind of a protecter for Esabeau when Navar was in wolf form. Navar would have to go off on his own in that time cause that's back when they were exterminating wolves in Medievil Europe. It's a really good movie. You should check it out. It came out back in the 80s. telling my age here but,worth a look. 

My memory of that movie is a bit messed up, but I feel like I get where you got the similarities. 

It was a great movie but I mostly remember the soundtrack and general idea... Might need to re-watch it 😉

Cheers