Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tipedo Prime range scaling bug

Ciobby98

Hi there, it seems that there is a quite annoying bug on tipedo prime range scaling. Base range should be at around (at least) 2.5 m (based on testing in simulacrum). Adding primed reach for a +165% range (so 100% base + the mod = 265%), if maths not all a lie, the range should get up to 6.6 m. The only thing is that, for some reason, it doesn't. My range with only primed reach gets around 4.2 m. I also have a riven that gives me a +209.1% extra range. So with both equipped i should get all the way up to 11.8 m (475%) but again my range reaches only about the 6.8 m mark. 6.8 m with 475% effective range can't be real... also math doesn't add up. So dear DE please fix this ❤️.

With all the love i can give

Tenno Ciobby98

• Like 1

I agree that the range from what I've seen isn't really appropriate. 

That said reach mods never quite worked like that, +100% range does not in fact double your striking distance. It depends on the weapon, the stance etc. Mileage may vary. 

Edited by Autongnosis

I see. I've always thought it worked like that but it seems i never payed enought attention... still with a 165% range mod and a 209,1% range riven on a staff i shouldn't get only 6.5 m... it's a little underwhelming