Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be any gamemodes/missions where more than 4 people can join? 

Could there be a change with Equinox that would allow us to use her "full" form in missions?

Can we choose the gender of our operator without changing our face?

Will there be rivens for some exalted weapons? (Regulators, Garuda's claws, Exalted blade, Artemis bow etc.)

I think players should be able to expand and further decorate their orbiters, just like dojos. Are there any plans on further customising our beloved spacecraft?

We know railjack is just another step for Warframe to be more openworldy, but have you guys actually thought of having the game almost completely open world? As in replace having to launch missions from the orbiter with actually having to fly there? Obviously it would mean a huge change and possibly a hindrance to grinding, but it would definitely be fun to have a way to fly around the system in a railjack-like way in a singleplayer (or squad) environment.

Also can't wait for The New War, hope you huys can deliver as well as usual ❤️

Self damage

As you're currently trying to make the game feel even smoother by fixing some hindrances, self damage should be looked at! I don't think self damage is a bad thing in particular, it's very frustrating getting instantly blown to pieces when simply touching the explosion. My idea of a punishment for explosive weapons would be the following:

• self damage equals weapons base damage, decreasing from center to the outer edge of the explosion radius. e.g. Tonkor: Center 650.0 to Edge 130.0 (20% of base)
  • standing to close to the center should knock you down
  • standing in range should cause a short stagger, similar to the knockdown prevention used in a few mods

New Ephemeras?

Anything in the work? In a Reddit post a user used the Kronen to create particles coming from their wings. I'd love an Ephemera that simply drops glowing dust or have butterflies flying after you.

Syandana wings toggle

This has been requested for quite a while now and would be really awesome to have. Manually toggle the opening and closing state of wing Syandanas. Possible ideas:

• Permanent toggle in the Arsenal
  • Keybind for toggling the wings state mid mission
  • Option to only retract them while aiming

1. Will we ever be allowed to mod our sentinel weapons with mods currently in use on our primary? As of right now sentinel weapons are crippled because of this limitation. Or do you expect us to keep 2 copies of every mod so out sentinels can use them too?

Also shade prime when?

2. With melee 2.9999 some mods and weapon abilities broke, specifically any mods that only functioned while blocking are now entirely reliant on you being shot to function. Can we please get an option to either manual block back? or can these abilities be active while channeling instead?

3. Minor complaint, but Frame Fighter needs some rebalancing, and a way to punish spamming movies, atm you jus get stunlocked to death.

1. Due to high frequency of new players asking for assistance in Vox Solaris quest, is it possible to tune down the difficulty of the quest or at least allow other players to join? Otherwise they cannot fully experience the Orb Vallis as being stuck in the quest.

2. It has been more than 3 years since Zephyr Deluxe was first teased. While I appreciate the hard work the creator has put in, it has been dragging for too long that a lot of passionate Zephyr players are being impatient. Is there any workarounds to speed up the progress? It is also somewhat unfair that newly teased deluxe skins have made into the game but not Zephyr's.

3. While Railjack combat system is taking a wild and intriguing approach from the normal 'same procedure, same goal' to 'different procedure, same goal', can we expect it to be of the same difficulty tier as in commonly acknowledged end-game content such as raids, eidolon run,and orb profit taker hunt? If so, how? If not, can players expect extensive content in the future based on that?

Hello Steve and Scott,

Please give Ash the ability to use his Hidden Daggers whenever he has NO Melee. I mean, it feels so ridiculous for him not to be able to pull off his Finisher after a teleport. I mean whats the purpose of him having those hidden if he cant use it in time of need? especially with no melee. that's why its hidden right? even if its not, it's daggers, isn't that like his thing? its like Frost with no ice, Ember with no fire, Excalibro with no sword and Loki with no ... uhm horns?  ReeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeee    

Spoiler
11 hours ago, kxZyle said:

Hey guys!

1. Would you consider raising the lower riven disposition cap to 0.8 or 1.0, to avoid riven mods for popular/meta weapons getting hit too hard by disposition shifts? Some of these rivens have a lot of work put into them, and it would suck to see them almost completely depowered.

11 hours ago, Enchanter said:

Need explanation why nerfed vectis again ;x

spent 50k for rivens and u guy just nerfed wow DE /.

11 hours ago, zirkwander said:

Here’s a suggestion:

1. Roll back all Rivens as of April 1

2. All Rivens in circulation as of April 1 will be locked out from being tradable and will be considered Legacy Rivens

3. Legacy Rivens will retain their stats as of April 1 and will not be retroactively affected by any Disposition changes. However, if Legacy Rivens are rerolled, the most recent disposition changes will be applied on them and will be now available for trade.

4. Keep the Disposition changes as is and will only affect Rivens in circulation as of April 2 and Legacy Rivens which have been rerolled.

5. You’ve just hit 2 Synovias with a one charge Lanka by killing the Blackmarket of Rivens and teach people not to scam newbies by paying them cheap prices while ensuring that those people who have actually spent effort, time, plats/real money on obtaining their God-tier rivens remain happy.

11 hours ago, Punchedface said:

What exactly is the purpose of Rivens?

Are they designed to be in a constant state of change to cycle the weapons the players use? Are they supposed to take all weapons to a similar level?

or are they supposed to give a 'flat' increase in power (an MR4 worthy weapon becomes an MR4+5 worthy weapon)?

Salty about the Riven Dispo Changes?

"The potency of each weapon's riven is determined by the weapon's Disposition, with the amount of "pips" indicating how strong the mod is. Dispositions are mainly determined by the ratio of the playerbase which utilize said weapons.

Disposition changes every three months, aligned with every new Prime Access. If a weapon's disposition is changed, the attributes on already unveiled Rivens for the weapon will be automatically adjusted to match the new disposition."

For myself, i like that the values of Rivens can be adjusted, so the Balance of Power is guaranteed.

Hello, DE! I have only a few questions that I've recycled from my previous comment from the last devstream that hopefully might be answered.

- Will Umbra Forma have easier acquisition means in the future outside of Nightwave?

- After the event ends, will a new Nightwave event become available immediately afterwards or much later in a few months?

- Does the possibility exist that we will visit other systems beyond Warframe's current setting? (Alien races, civilizations, etc.)

- Will Nora Night's character be elaborated upon in the future?

Will there ever be dedicated "issues tracker" for WF? Idk why some things get fixed, I don't know where the ancient reports of still unfixed stuff is, idk if DE is aware of problems and plan to fix them. I DO NOT KNOW. Or perhaps players bring in just enough money so DE doesn't bother with QA, especially by looking at how DE (supposedly) donates away money (to shady or never heard of places). Why are 3rd parties more important than players?

What are your plans for Nightwave after the waves (pun intended) of feedback?

The future of this system will most likely make or break the game for me.
I've been playing since CB, I don't want it to be the latter.

The agile animation of operations looks silly. What is the point of having to change the animation of your operator when it doesn't work in quests? The agile animation is also present in captura. I would like to take cool pictures of my operator without him standing like a crab. Thank you!

Hi

I'm still very noob in game, but I wander always , when we have so many cool weapons and we have spaceships. Why have we not gone to other sun star systems? We all know there are other planets out there like 581c and 581b!

Best to all!

With the upcoming Railjack addition to the game, and the new dojo room that will come with it, there will definitely be some need to restructure our dojo layouts to accommodate.

Is there any possibility for the designer/architect in a clan to be able to delete rooms instantly, and even if it isn't instant can the 2 hour wait be reduced?

Also....please Lotus, can a big infested zit fall on the plains again?

Archived