Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

When will Nightwave end?

How will it change when it returns?

What will we get with phase 2 melee?

Could you increase the strength of enemies for syndicate missions. I get so bored with how easy it is I don't play them often. I need more of a challenge.

Love you DE! Keep doing what you do best. Make dreams come true. 😎

Will the tenno ever have void melee stances?

Getting Equinox prime has been awesome!  The recent use has reminded me how the AI of allied specters suffers from simple issues like firing at enemies without regard for geometry sometimes shooting straight at the ground.  Will there be a focus on QoL for legacy frames/mechanics coming up?  

As a founder and even after taking a break I've been a huge advocate of Warframe because of what it is and how it has matured over the years.  Recently I've read a few posts detailing dissatisfaction with some aspects of old content or new content which lead me to believe they are super devs who can code a bajillion lines a minute, contribute to stack overflow without receiving a single critical comment, without any errors, and their update packages would be triple free of production bugs.  If these code and game balance space ninjas were to offer real help, no strings attached, how would it make the most sense to your team?  What is good feedback?  How is it most easily understood?  What sort of language or style of criticism has the opposite effect?

Did Rebecca's recent cold infect the rest of the office?  Is she DE's Alad V? What new powers has this sickness given her?

THHHHHHHUUuuUUUMPER?! Steve?

Who is an often unsung hero to Warframe the community should know about?

THE LIST IS BACK! Forgot to mention it last month, but the 2019 Dev's To Do List is still on. :wink:

OPERATOR:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vonvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Use Operator in other Orbitals - we go there and can't even get out of our warframes.

Use the Operator in Relays - like we do in Cetus and Fortuna.

Operator in K-drives - because if Ventkids can do it...

MISSIONS:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.
Day-night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?

Use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu... doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.
Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Kuakas and Condrocs do in the Plains.
A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a Mercenary that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.

A Sigil for Solaris United Sindicate - for the same purpose.

Orb Mother Missions should increase Vox Solaris Standing, NOT Solaris United- why is a mission like this given standing for something diferent. Toroids being a random drop, there is no reason why we shouldn't have both methods to get that standing.

Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate, to capture the Eidolon easely. NO foundry required! (btw ALL specters should "hold" position by pressing and HOLDING square button [PS4] because the amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading or opening lockers is too much and reeeeeally annoying).

PVP:
Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. I have requested this too many times, so... If you are not going to improve it and so few people play it, maybe you should consider remove it all together?

Rewards in Frame Fighter - Why not move this to Conclave? I mean, I tried to play it a bit both times no one showed up. But if it had ANY rewards people might show up. OR at least make it playable against AI.

Better rewards - or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some of the itens in the daily login rewards?

Competitive Missions - where you don't really fight other players, you compete to finish an objective faster/with higher score... (Arbitrations might be a good candidate).

HUD:
Type of landing craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.
Eidolon Cores marked on mini-map and have them work with vaccum mod - a little blue dot would be enough and it should be picked up like Reactant... for the same reason.
[Note1: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells that we have to pick up manually, these do not happear in radar but (should just) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our Mini-map or Minning scanner - useful, to say the least.

Icon for equiped Focus School displayed on the lower right corner of the HUD - instead of the 5 rings... A "quality of life" improvement to help us see what Focus we have equiped.

STARCHART:
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have, instead of having to go in to village just to take a look. Thus saving in loading time.

Missions of Fortuna displayed - and pick from there instead of having to get into Fortuna and waste time with loading screens just to get into a mission.

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accesable to ONE frame or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise(eat) them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract(?) or 10% bonuses for 1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match previous color selection, just like syndanas do.

Arch-Gun Launcher should work for EVERY primary arch-weapons - I have NO IDEA why you made this to work with just ONE!!? So we have to "grind" for the others? That was a cheap move DE... What's next? One for each Archwing? Or every K-Drive? Shame on you! Doesn't that Archwing launcher debocle teach you anything?

POE & FORTUNA:

New Open Worlds - a typical request, I know, but what I'm most looking forward is the Infested Hive in Eris (a completly alien world, and maybe we could know more about how the infested came to be) and Uranus with the FIRST underwater world.
Able to use Abilities when fishing - same as minning. Instead of unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Extremelly useful.
Use our OWN settings to control Archwing - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to play-style to say the least.

Use Archwing UNDERWATER - I mean, we use it in Urano, so... (Logic 2).

[Note2: concerning Archwing, if these things cannot be done for POE, them it is better to just change the entire design for a proper "Skywing" - a single wing from the arcwhing attached to the back (so as to keep the abilities) would be better understood by the players.]
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... (Logic 3).
Have bounties to fight each Eidolon specifically - when night comes, have specific missions/bountie for each one INDIVIDUALLY (well, for Teralist we already have). This is very important specially now that everyone is migrating to Fortuna and getting good squads to go all the way in fighting 3 of them is hard to find, and hard to do.

Arcanes and other itens already crafted and have them purcheseable just with Standing.

Ability to change loadouts when requesting new missions from the Guy outside Fortuna and in Cetus tents when we are choosing a new mission.

MAROO'S BAZAR:

Leave Exposed itens - have a console where you could leave itens exposed to sell OR browse itens that other players have left there to buy. Trading would still require both players present at Maroo or a Dojo. 

ARCHWING:
(BTW my brother, a avid Destiny player, when he got it he LOVED IT SO MUCH. He too was suprised there weren't more missions with it.)

Archwing Defense (or similar) - PLEEEEEEEASE comeback! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good rewards there (Axi Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.
Archwing Races and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing. Besides, if K-Drive has them, why not Archwing?
Use of regular controls in atmohere mode... C'mon, even if you nerfed the damage bit we still need them. [see Note2]

FOCUS:

School Sigils - Once you fully unlock and complete a School Tree you should get a Sigil from that School to mark your accomplishment (for shoulders). This should happen for all Schools.

All Schools Master - After unlocking and completing all nodes in all schools you should get a "Master" Sigil (for front/back) and a possibly a Trophy as decoration.

[Note3: This would work a bit like the Kuria rewards. You get one half way, and another at the end.]

Create your OWN focus school/tree! - since focus isn't closed (even after you filled all nodes) this would be a very welcomed feature. Or have a solution (that isn't more "nodes") for people with all Schools completed. 

MARKET:

PLEASE allow us to buy Deluxe itens seperatly - Even if it was only 3 to 6 months after inicial release, and even it they were more expensives than the complete Pack, you would STILL make money and have many players happy to get just the item(s) they wanted (for me it would be Chroma Deluxe Heavy Sword Skin, and Nidus Deluxe Helmith Skin).

Last but not least, Questions:
Why K-Drives in Warframe? WHY!?
New Eidolon when?
Will Railjack offer new Archwing missions?

Unrelated question but do you read books and if so, do you have any recommendations? 
Will we get Valkyr Deluxe Skin?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Seargant?
Any plans for new Kavats? 
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
And what about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days, maybe that would be neat?
Is it possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Can Kuva Survival Life Support Kuva scale? Maybe for every completion we get 1 Kuva more? That sounds fair?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Sitting at 40 Mio Focus and everything unlocked. What about relic packs for focus? That would be nice.

If we are watching from the youtube app on our phones are you able to see our comments? Also i second the first guys questions about the void blast amp powers! PLZ make something better out of that ability. otherwise I love the game and THANK YOU all of DE for an amazing free to play game!

With the coming Plains of Eidolon remaster, will the standing for turning in resources be reevaluated? There's currently little to no benefit to mine rare gems so that you can trade them in for standing because the gains are so low. Same goes with fishing unless you get rare bait, which in and of itself is a terrible and negative grind. The balance of being able to either play bounties or grind resources/conservation tags for standing in Fortuna really helped once you get inevitably burnt out from grinding bounties, which feel more tedious than almost all other missions in the game.

When will Operation: Plague Star be coming back to the Plains?

When will we see a full rework of the pet system in general?

When will Harrow and newer frames see new helmets and skins that aren't tennogen?

Will we see new bosses for Plains like the Exploiter Orb that have the same level or similar level of generous resource drops?

Would DE ever consider adding exilus slots for weapons for commonly unused mods like silencing mods or an augment slot for warframes?

Two questions: 1) When can has preorder Warframe on Google Stadia?

2) Now that we're seeing more warframes with custom animation sets outside of just their standing animations, are there any plans to add more custom animation slots to accommodate them? (so, like, a custom running animation slot, custom dodging animation slot, ect.) If not, would those extra custom animations be rolled in with the custom standing animation slot? Or will non-standing animations always be exclusive to the frame they come from?

- Could be possible to add the option of separe the Air Support skill from their Landing Craft, as a sentinel with his weapon, after you obtain the Landing Craft, one should you be able to install the skill in another Landing Craft.

- Also it would be nice if the Skill's scale with the mission level.

1. With addition of Oloro Moa (and it's ability to hack consoles momentarily even in sorties), will you consider adding blueprints for multiple Ciphers (x10 or even x20) as QoL improvement? You very well know it's pain to craft those one by one.

2. Any chance to decrease some grinds for PoE similar to Fortuna grinds? Notably, ready to use Arcanes for standings and free drop Wisps, similar to Fortuna Arcanes and Toroids?

3. Are we going to see some QoL improvements to Profit-taker bounties completion flow? Current flow with "run to hidden room, pick bounty, skip cut-scene, walk out, wait 2 minutes for Orb Vallis to load, complete bounty in 3 minutes, wait 3 more for Fortuna to load, repeat" is super annoying and unproductive.

Hello!

My question: So, what's your final policy on alt prime helmets? I believe Steve promised to adress this question after Mesa Prime PA, and since there is new excal umbra helmet in chinese build, I'd love to know if we will be able to get them?

Is it possible to allow us to access the Simulacrum from our Orbiter instead of having to visit Simaris?

Will Switch get a hotfix that stops the Teralyst from not showing up or any other glitches like the mission voting bar disappearing after voting but the mission is canceled with it?

Archived