Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kelvin-Celcius said:

When could we see Dedicated Servers? So we can put an end to host migrations and failures to connect to host?

I think I can answer that one for you buddy.
Never, because they have extra costs involved and P2P works just fine for 99% of players.

Just now, (PS4)Kelvin-Celcius said:

But last summer in an interview, they were questioned on this and said that by this time they could afford to do it. 

Watched that interview video. As stable as a dedicated server is, "could afford" =/= "will do it anytime soon".

I have just a few questions:

1. Will console players have the option to toggle Primed detailing in the future? Right now the closest thing to that is still having the prime details when equipping skins such as immortal skins, but even then we don't have the option to keep them on/off

2. Will there be open world based on the Infested? Planes of Duviri looks very Orokin-esque, but it's still too soon to judge 😛

3. Are there any plans of having combined-elemental mods(ex, plus radiation, corrosive, etc) or even having mods that add a certain status type to the weapon(ex, plus base puncture, heat, etc.)?

Does Atlas's One Punch work on the Wolf? I want to participate in an epic brawl

the rock sport GIF by WWE

Could cinematic finisher moments be implemented for invaders like the Wolf/Stalker (similar to Apex Legends Finishers) for different melee types? 

I'll try to keep it shorter than last time. Promise.

Any plans to:

1) Revisit other Frames' abilities to try and make them mesh better with each other and with the frame's theme?

2) Add more Corrupted and/or Nightmare mods?

3) Add pieces to finish off existing weapon "sets"? (like a Melee to go with the Kohm & Kohmak/Twin Kohmak, or a Primary and Melee to go with the Viper?)

4) Rework the mods that require blocking (Focused Defense, Guardian Derision, Reflection) since blocking is automatic now?

5) Introduce new mods that can only be found by doing the Orokin and Derelict treasure rooms?

6) Finish the Ability Augments for frames that still don't have a full set?

7) My idea for giving everything Auras by giving weapons Attachment Mods that replace current ones (e.g. a Silencer Attachment mod that replaces Hush)?

Hello!  Thanks for the updates and streams as always. 

Would you consider maybe statuses having reduced/altered effects on certain boss-type enemies (akin to radiation being different in crucible) instead of simply making them immune to statuses?  I feel like it could lead to some more strategy diversity for dealing with these fights. Thanks!!

Hy guys, 

Firstly, thank you from all of us in India, for such a nice game. 

Now, with all the changes to the meta and all the new frames and the focus of the game is changing to open world, harrow has gone down in the packing order. As i love harrow and his abilities i was hoping to see some twiks to his kit to the new meta of the game. Thank you

So I know there's been a lot of hiatus with the release of new content and whatnot but can you guys touch on when operation plague star will return? 

That said, looking forward to the stream and updates to come. Keep up the good work!

Are there any plans to fix all the software crashes on the Switch variant? Since these are mostly centered on Fortuna and the Orb vallis, I'm sadly dreading the plains remaster coming to Switch until this is fixed, since I'm worried it will become plagued with the same issues.

6 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Why did you remove the fishing recipes?

Why not have both the bait and the recipes available for purchase?

IMO you "fixed" something that wasn't broken.

They removed it since bait can be bought with standing so you have something to spend max standing on

So whats going on with channeling mods/arcanes? As far as I know channeling was completely removed yet we still have mods like Focus Energy and arcanes like Exodia Valor/Brave/Triumph that still effect channeling (and are more useless than ever before). What are you planning to do with them? 

Would it be possible to have mining blueprints let you choose how much to do at a time with a timer that scales to that number instead of set numbers for each blueprint? As accepting and redoing too many blueprints at one time crashes the game on PS4.

Hi ! Everybody's doing fine ?

Do you have any plans on allowing controller player to remap totally the buttons ? 

Because unless we use some button combination, we can't map everything on the controller, and so far the only way to have this is by playing the default settings. 

For example I think it would be cool if I could aim down sight and press my reload button to mark a target, instead of the default up or down arrow on the Dpad.

Thank you for reading me and thank you if you answer that question.

Could we possibly ever see conclave mods in PVE? This could put more emphasis on conclave. A lot of mods in conclave could work well for PVE as well such as Spring-Loaded Broadhead, Surplus Diverters and several other mods (Especially Rumbled Atlas.) could work fairly well and would hopefully add more variety in Warframe builds similar to that of which augments have. 

With the addition of extraction from endless missions, host migration has become very very common now. If often leads to loss of loot and occasionally affinity. How do you plan to address these issues?

Is there any possibility to have dedicated servers in the future?

Archived