Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

What will the 3rd Orb Mother fight be like? Such as if it will be another Heist Bounty like the Profit Taker or an Event linked to the Exploiter. Is there also an estimate on when we can expect the 3rd Orb Mother?

Will Wisp be linked to the Plains of Eidolon somehow? Similar to Revenant/Gara.

When weeks 7-10 of the Wolf of Saturn Six happen, will the Wolf spawn enough to the degree we will at least see him every other mission?

Any plans for a new Wraith weapon to go with the Plains of Eidolon Rework?

I'm also interested in if Cephalon Samodeus lore will be added.

And any potential new teasers you could provide on the new Jupiter tile and enemies and/or The New War?

When can we finally get a queue & auto build settings for the foundry?

Now that we have reached mastery 27 & there is a "cap" at mastery rank 30 we are quickly reaching, what are the plans for mastery, content, & rewards after mastery rank 30?

Any new or updated infested content? Grineer, Corpus, & even sentients are getting more than the infested ever had.

Ability to trade more than 1 of the same item in a single trade slot rather than using 2 slots for the same item? Adding a sixth slot does not help this huge oversight.

Any news for Cetus 2.0 with Fortuna feedback backing the changes? Being able to not need to go back into Cetus for more bounties & a graphical update is a good start.

When will Oberon Prime get to use his non-prime shoulder spikes? It has been almost 2 years.

News on clan updates? King pin? More labs?

Sentient arm cannon progress?

Can we please research more than one clan color at a time? There is no reason not to if we can research everything else at once.

Will we see old events coming back around with updated rewards? Something other than just the acolytes please.

Progress on various deluxe, proto, & immortal skins?

Progress on rework for frames? Every frame added before Nova needs heavy rework to compete with the newer frames.

Can we get more frames that don't use energy for EVERY skill & have better synergy with their move sets?

I hope that its a relatively easy fix, and feel like it should/might be; but can we get a fix to the Wolf Sledge throw mechanic? It returns from hitting ANYTHING. Friend, ammo drop, mod on ground, kavat/kubrow/sentinel/moa/helminth, and sometimes when it DOES make it to its intended target; it doesnt do a lick of damage and just returns to your hand to uselessly throw it again and again. For an event 'flagship weapon/item'; i feel like it should be fairly high precedence for it to be fixed and im sure tons more people would be apt to actually use it IF it worked properly and wasnt so incredibly buggy. Its an amazing design and looks/feels SO good to use other than the throw being terrible. (Also i wont lie - I really am trying to use it for an Ivara + Navigator Eidolon hunting build since my Rubico riven is now resting in peace)

-Will we be receiving additional Orokin decorations for dojos? Perhaps some Lua decorations? (i.e. The glowing white vines, broken wall/floor pieces)

- Will we have the option to add the Somachord or something similar to dojo rooms in a future update?

- Would it be possible to add the music from the apostasy prologue (Recant?) to the Somachord?

- Are there any plans for Lua to have its own Orokin vault like the Derelict, but with its own set of of mods or other rewards?

- Will companions (Kubrows, Kavats, Helminth Chargers) be getting riven mods or arcanes of their own?

- Would it be possible to add the relic refinement machine in the Observatory room in dojos?

- Will we be seeing more assassination bosses in the future? (i.e. Stalker, Zanuka, and Grustreg 3)

- Will Ordis receive more orbiter voice lines in the future? Maybe some that foreshadow The New War quest?

- Are there any plans for a Stalker imprint for Kubrows in the future?

- Will Cephalon Samodeus' lore be re-added into the game in the future?

- Will there be zaw parts for fists in the future?

What exactly is the purpose of Rivens?

Are they designed to be in a constant state of change to cycle the weapons the players use? Are they supposed to take all weapons to a similar level?

or are they supposed to give a 'flat' increase in power (an MR4 worthy weapon becomes an MR4+5 worthy weapon)?

With Jupiter upcoming rework, will we get Zanuka Hunter's special mission rework too?
Edit: Will "Narvarr Prime Armor" set get channeling effect?
I like the added option to rewatch Fortuna's intro and will Cetus have it's intro replayable too?

How is Pets 2.0 (or 3.0, whatever version we're on I forget) coming along?

On the subject of pets, in the future can pets get a separate weapon slot like fangs/claws or something to that effect? I know comparing them to sentinels isn't exactly fair, but being able to mod a weapon for pets would make it easier to use them. Granted we can't swap weapons on them but it'd be a start at least.

Would you guys elaborate more on the dual energy colors cause I've seen a lot of people discussing this especially in regards to Chroma. I want to know if this will affect his gimmick of his energy color dictating the element it is, some of my friends are getting excited thinking that this would mean that they can make a radiation Chroma for Eidolon hunting and other possible things while I'm here wondering if it truly is just aesthetic or will it mean a totally new way to play Chroma?

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Please ask your questions here!

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

It is time to learn more about Wisp and her powers

Alright, here's my 2 cents:

Did you implement the ability to toggle those cloth pieces? Not only would they ruin fashionframe via massive clipping, but they generall don't really fit with the design of the frame. It just looks like Wisp's wearing a torn scarf.

And second, please, PLEASE, tell me she's gonna release this month. I've never been this hyped for a Frame and I don't think I can handle another disappointment after BioWare flipped off countless people with Anthem.

Heck, at least tell me she's got viable offensive abilities ;-;

Melee Phase 2 when ?

whats the update or changes towards melee after feedback for phase 1?

will we get quick melee back ? or can we change combo animation to be faster ... return polearms to glory again plz

can you add a global stance mod for all melee weapons that give them the ability to quick melee without any combo ..just 2 or 3 hits and repeat without any combo the move wf and change our position 

So I'd like to discuss the following...

• Are we going to see Sharkwing get re-tooled somewhat to be faster?
  • On that note, more land-to-Archwing transitions in traditional tilesets when?
  • Just now, FrostyNovaPrime said:

Relics are a complete mess organization-wise. Has there been any talk about reducing the clutter and confusion they bring?

This, more specifically, can we get options to filter out Relics that have Vaulted parts in them from Relics that don't?

• Hydroid Prime's Trailer: WHEN?

• Hildryn's Shield Pillage needs to be able to sap Health, because in 4xCP parties and Infested missions it's basically a non-entity

• What's the next Umbra and how are we going to acquire further Umbral frames?

• When is Sergeant getting reworked?  Phorid too.

• Finally, what is the Wolf's spawn rate, and when is it due to increase?  And if/when it does, by how much?

Any information or updates about new Zaw types on Cetus (like dual swords, nunchucks, sword and shield, whips. etc...)?

How is Atlas Delux coming along?

Will there be an Orokin open world? And if so, can it be on Lua?

Can someone make an alternative helmet for Limbo, to match the Delux skin a bit more nicely?

Are we going to see the proto weapon skins that were shown off quite a while ago or have they been scrapped?

Can we please get the option to use the Excal Prime helmet on Excal Umbra?

Can you please offer the conclave skins in the market? At this point finding a match is the largest hurdle to getting them.

Are there any plans to do a review of armor and skin color channels or allow us to color armor pieces/helmets separately? Several have metallics not in the auxiliary slot or mismatched channels between armor pieces in the same set.

Can we get a way to remove duplicate syandanas/helmets from our inventory or make them stack like duplicate items do in other menus? They clutter up your inventory and don't serve a function since arcanes were moved to their own slots.

Can we get the scripts from the Prime trailers added to the codex for the related frames?

On PC is it possible to give us the option to hotkey certain menus. Would be nice to be able to just hit an unused button on my keyboard to go to my foundry or decorate my ship rather than going through several menus.

Can we get custom positioning for primaries and secondaries like melee weapons have. It would allow us to adjust for a lot of the clipping that occurs in the game and you could sell custom positions for them like the melee ones.

Is there ny talk of making the riven system a bit less RNG reliant. I have some rivens that I have invested massive amounts of time and Kuva into and it is demoralizing to see bad roll after bad roll. I am not saying make it cheap or easy but it would be nice if I could show progress for my investment rather than just another random roll.

Is there any talk of reviewing the rewards for Index? Getting the captura scenes over and over again does not feel good. Moving it to a token system like Arbitrations or a standing system like Plaguestar would be far better.

Are you guys ever gonna reconsider the way riven dispositions are updated? Updating based on popularity is neither accurate nor fair. This is especially true when you look at the last pass and the repeated nerfs between that and the previous one on some weapons. ( The bows distinction is a good start)

When are gonna get more riven capacity too?

Archived